Restrictions

Chapter Thirteen

After school I walked out of the school to see Tom’s car waiting.
I went to him car and got in. I wanted to get home so I could talk to Mason. I had cooled off from the rest of the day of school. I wasn’t mad and I just wanted to talk to Mason.
“Have fun at school?” Tom asked as he drove away from the school.
“Not really. I need to talk to Mason when we get home.”
“I already talked to him.”
“So you know why he was making out with some guy when he has a girlfriend.”
“He likes guys, plus he was going to break up with her anyway.”
“…did either of you think how hurt she’ll be if he just breaks up with her?” I found what that statement insensitive to the situation.
“I’m sure he knows to explain that at the moment he is attracted to guys.”
“What if he doesn’t. What if he breaks up with her and doesn’t give her an explanation? That girl will be heartbroken.”
“Riley, he will most likely explain. Calm down. Everyone gets hurt when it comes to relationships. It’s not like you can keep everyone in the world from, cheating, turning gay, or not wanting to be in that relationship anymore. Things happen and relationships end. Nothing lasts forever.”
“Anyone can make a relationship last if they try hard enough.” I scoffed glaring out my window.
“What do you have against him breaking up with this girl anyway? Did some guy break up with you because he was gay?”
“No, my first and only boyfriend who broke up with me last year, broke up with me to date some fake-chested bimbo because she was known for being good in bed.”
“Oh…I’m sorry. Did he tell you why he broke up with you?”
“No, but he told all his friends that he broke up with me because I wouldn’t put out. I’m not a whore like he wanted me to be.”
“Oh…that’s fucked, but I see why he broke up with you.”
“Of course you do, you’re a pig headed ass like him.”
“Hey, this isn’t about me.”
“It’s true, but whatever.”
“Riley, I don’t break up with a girl for that reason. I go after the girls who will put out right off the bat.” He snapped.
“You’re a fucking pig.” I got out of the car as he parked in front of the apartment building. I walked inside not wanting to have anything to do with Tom at the moment.

I sat on the balcony boredly staring off at the sky.
I heard the door slide open, but didn’t mind to see who it was.
I heard someone move a chair and sit down.
“Look…”I looked over to see Tom as he trailed off.
“Look at what?’ I snapped.
I wasn’t too happy with him at the moment.
“Riley, I said more than I should have and I’m sorry. I should have stopped while I was ahead.” He paused. “I talked to Mason again. I explained that he needs to tell the girl why he’s breaking pp with her to lighten the blow.”
“Thank you…Does Mason think I’m mad at him?”
“Not anymore, I explained that you were just upset with him and everything will be fine.”
“Thanks…and I’m sorry I called you a pig.”
“No problem, plus I think I deserved it.”
“You didn’t. I shouldn’t have called you a pig. It was rude.”
“It’s fine.”
I stood up and hugged him to my own surprise. “No it’s not. I’m sorry. After everything you’ve done for Mason and me I shouldn’t be calling you names.” I let go and went back inside.
Mason was sitting at the table doing his homework. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.
“Hi , Mason.”
“Hi Riley…”
“You know that I’m happy you’re my little brother right?”
“Yeah. I’m sorry about earlier.”
“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have reacted like that.” I kissed him on the cheek then let go of him. “It won’t happen again.”
He turned to look at me and I was happy to see he was smiling.
“You wanna kick my ass in Soul Caliber?”
“I would but I have homework…”
“I’ll help you with it later. Now come kill me.” I demanded walking into the living room.
“Aren’t you graduating at some point?” He followed me.
“Yeah, Friday. Tomorrow’s my last day.” I chimed as I started the game system.
“You are a lucky bitch.” Mason laughed.
“I know I am.”
“Who’s lucky?” Tom walked into the living room.
“I am!”
“And why is that?” He asked sitting on the other side of Mason.
“Because I graduate Friday!” I was now in a hyper mood.
This was going to be a fun game of Soul Caliber.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's chapter thirteen!
I got the graduation crap messed up but of well
it'll still make the story work
hope you like this chapter

comment/subscribe

<3