Restrictions

Chapter Nineteen

After a while when it was getting darker outside Tom announced that it was time to get ready to leave and “party hardy” as he said it. Gustav left an hour or so ago to go get ready, maybe he was going to try to get some girl’s attention. He doesn’t seem that much of a lady’s man to me, so maybe he has to try harder than Tom does to get a female’s attention.
“Let me go change.” I got up practically jogging to my room. I changed into a somewhat baggy blue tank top and a pair of acid wash skinny jeans Bill had gotten me. I applied some light blue eye shadow and some eyeliner. My shoe choice was just a random pair of Nike’s that I grabbed from next to the dresser.
I walked to the bathroom and looked myself over in the large mirror.
I noticed that I had somehow gotten eyeliner on my cheek so I repeatedly wiped at it until it was gone then looked myself over again.
“You look gorgeous, let’s go.” I basically jumped when I head Tom’s voice from the doorway.
“You scared me!” I snapped semi glaring at him.
“Sorry.” He chuckled. “Are you don’t admiring yourself?”
“Yes, let’s go.”
We walked out of the apartment to Tom’s car. He started it and pulled out of the parking lot.
“Have you finally decided with club?” I asked as Tom kept his eyes on the road.
“Yes.” He smiled. “It’s across town.”
“Yay!” I stated rolling my eyes.
“What? You’re the one who wanted to come.”
“Yeah I know.”
“So…happy you’ve graduated?”
“Yes.” I smiled a little.
“Thinking about going to college?:
“Not really…I haven’t given it any thought really.”
“Well what are you interested in?”
“I guess I like drawing and I’ve always been fond of painting in art class.”
“Are you any good at it?”
“I like to think so.” I shrugged. “I like to sing too, but I’m horrible at it.”
“Let me guess, you suck so bad that glass breaks?”
“No!” I slapped his shoulder.
“Hey! Don’t be hitting me. I’m driving!”
“It’s not like you swerved!”
“Oh really know?” He made the car swerve a little, causing me to flip out.
“Tom Kaulitz!”
“Yes?” He smirked.
“Don’t you dare do that again!”
“What? This?” Swerve.
“Yes, that! Stop it!” I yelled holding onto my seat for dear life.
“Calm down, Riley. I’m not going to kill us.” Rolling his eyes as he spoke.
“You never know!”
“I won’t Riley.” His tone was serious. “I wouldn’t do something as stupid as cause an accident.”
“Okay…” I was amazed still that he could go from such an idiot to something completely different.

We finally got to the club, without Tom swerving again just for his entertainment. “Are you going to be fine alone?” Tom asked as we sat at a table.
“Yeah, I’ll be fine. I’ll just go find some guy to rape me.” I joked.
“That’s not funny. Some of the guys that come to this club are total creeps.”
“Like you?” I rose an eyebrow.
“…Just be careful who you chose to hangout with.” At that he walked away. Looking for anything with big tits and a nice ass.
I looked around not wanting to sit there alone like I was having a pity party for myself. Looking I saw of course people dancing (more like humping each other), people at the bar drinking, and then I saw that there was a guy walking over. I didn’t know if he was walking over to me or to someone else.
Before I realized it he was right next to me, talking to me. “Hey, cutie. What are you doing all alone?” He asked tilting his head a little to the side as he looked down at me.
“Oh. Um. Just sitting here.” I couldn’t think as he watched me with bright blue eyes.
“That’s no good. You should be dancing, having fun. I’m Jean by the way.” Jean smiled in a charming manner that made me blush.
“Riley.” I smiled a little.
“That’s an interesting name.” He sat on the other side of the table from me. “So are you here with anyone?”
“Well, my roommate brought me here and kinda went off to do his own thing.”
“That’s not a nice thing to do. Would you mind if we talk a while longer, before another guy comes over and tries to take in your beauty?”
“S-sure.” I stuttered.

Jean and I talked for what seemed like minutes, which in real time had been hours.
“Oh my.” Jean looked at the time on his phone.
“What?” I asked looking at him. I had been looking around for any sight of Tom or Gustav.
“It’s already close to one. I should be going. My sister is probably having a conniption. She likes me to be home at decent hour of the night.”
“Oh.” I frowned a little.
“Do you know where your room mate is?”
“Not really. He probably already left and his friend who was supposed to take me home is no where in sight.” I scanned the room again looking for Gustav’s usually gentle face.
“Would you like me to give you a ride home?” He smiled warmly.
“No, I should probably wait. I’ll just get a taxi or something if he doesn’t show up.”
Jean got up and sat next to me grabbing my arm. His face was cold and this frightened me. “You are going to let me take you home, or you are never going to get home.” His voice was also cold, not warm and cheerful like it had been before. I nodded agreeing to go with him, even though every part of me was screaming no. I was too afraid to refuse.
As he stood I did too walking with him out of the club. He took me to a beat up car that you wouldn’t think he’d have by the way he was dressed. Clean, well shaved, and the scent of cologne rolling off of him. Jean opened the door pushing me into the seat. He locked the door as he closed it, proceeding to the drivers side.

I couldn’t believe I in that instant forgot how to work a lock on a car door. Panicked, I repeatedly grabbed and pulled at different parts of the door trying to unlock it so I could run. Apparently this was one of the creeps Tom talked about.
Jean got in and started the car, driving away from the club. “I hope you don’t mind, but we are taking a little detour before we head to your place.”
“Yu-you haven’t even asked where I live.” Barely, I chocked out.
“I will after the detour.” He smiled again looking at me. “Promise.”
“O-okay.” I didn’t know what this detour was, but I sure as hell didn’t want to find out.
A while past of silence when the car finally stopped. The surroundings were nothing but and empty parking lot. My eyes widened as I looked back at Jean. He unbuckled his seat belt and came closer.
I’m going to get fuckign raped! Was all that ran through my head as I grabbed at the door again as I began to press myself against it. This can’t be happening to me! Tears welled up in my eyes.
I finally grabbed ahold of the door lock and yanked it up as I opened the door falling out. Jean grabbed my leg as I tried to get up and fell flat on my chest. “Get away!” I screamed in hope that someone, anyone, would hear me.
“This will only take a minute.” Jean tried to hush me as he turned me over on my back as he got ontop of me. I kicked at him as hard as I could. I guessed I hit the mark when he rolled off cursing in pain.
I took this chance to try to run again, but when I finally looked back. He was after me, limping somewhat, but still after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter ninteen!
second update today! Enjoy!
please let me know what ya think. this chapter is kinda different from what I've typed before.
let me know if different is good?

subscribe/comment

<3