Restrictions

Chapter Twenty-two

The next morning, I woke up. Tom was still asleep, so I gently wriggled out of his arms and went into the living room. Bill was sitting on the couch in his boxers watching cartoons, eating a bowl of cereal. “Good morning.” I sat next to him.
“Hello.” He smiled. “How are you this morning?”
“Could be better.”
“Oh, hangover?”
“No, I’ll tell you later.”
“Alright…you didn’t have sex with Tom did you?”
“No, Bill. I just slept in his room last night because I didn’t want to be alone.”
“Oh….Why didn’t you want to be alone?”
“I told you I’ll tell you later. I don’t feel like talking about it right now.”
“Ok…You want something to eat?”
“No thanks.” I yawned resting my head on his shoulder, finding that I was still tired.
“Maybe you should go back to bed.”
“Nah, I’ll be fine…” I thought a moment. “You guys wouldn’t happen to have female items would ya?”
“What do you mean?”
“You’re mother never told you about female items?”
“Huh?” He seemed so confused.
“You know like pads, tampons?”
“Ohhhhh, well no we don’t have that stuff. What would a bunch of guys do with that stuff?”
“Well, you have a girl living with you now don’t you?”
“I don’t think any of us thought to go buy you that kind of stuff…..Do…you start today?” He sounded awkward asking, most guys probably would.
“Probably, either today or tomorrow.”
“Would you like me to go get you your female stuff?”
“If you wouldn’t mind, plus I need shaving stuff for my legs.”
“Anything else oh mighty queen of the apartment?” He joked.
“Probably. I should just come with you.”
“Yeah, you probably should.”
“Alright let me go get dressed.” I stood from the couch.
“Kay.” I have to too. So meet you back here in an hour.”
“An hour?!” I looked at him wide eyed.
“I was joking. I’m not going to make myself look perfect. I’m just throwing some clothes on.”
“Okay, you scared me for a minute.”
“Yeah, I do that to Tom sometimes too.” We both laughed then went to our rooms, got dressed, then met in the living room.
“Ready?” I asked.
“Yup, lezz go.” He smiled and we left. I had the feeling we should probably have left a note, but we were only going to be gone for like ten minutes or so, so it didn’t matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't been updating. I've had a lot of stuff going on with Spirit week and Home coming stuff so I'll try to update more offten from now on. Thank you everyone who's been patient with me.

here's chapter twenty-two!
enjoy, hopefully :P

comment/subscribe

<3