Restrictions

Chapter Five

The vomiting and dry heaves had stopped sometime later and now I was just laying in a bed with the blankets over my head. I didn’t want to see lights and I didn’t want to head loud noises. I just wanted to lie there and pretend I was dead and or dying. I had taken the pain killers Tom had given me, but they weren’t doing shit for me at the moment. My head continued to throb, but I thought it was a nice gesture that he was trying to make me feel better.
“How are you feeling?” I felt someone sit next to me.
“Like shit, but thank you for asking.” I pulled the blanket off my head.
“You’ll feel better here soon.” He tried to reassure me.
“I hope so.” I sighed.
“You’re phone has been ringing none stop.” That came out of no where
“Huh?” I sat up, but it was to fast. The room began to spin again so I closed my eyes.
“You left your cell phone in the living room last night and it keeps ringing.” He sat something on my lap. I peeked between my lashes as the annoying ring tone began to play. I flipped it open holding it to my ear.

“Hello?”
“Where the hell are you!?” Mason practically screamed in my ear.
“Shut up, I’m with a friend.” I half lied.
“Sophia just woke up and you still aren’t home what am I supposed to tell her!?”
“Tell her…I went to see Melanie. Tell her that she was having boy trouble and called me first thing this morning crying.” I was getting good at making lies up, for a person who only does it once or twice in a blue moon.
“You…are a genius.” he paused. “When will you be home.”
“I have no clue, but I’ll try to be back soon.”
“Okay…I’ll see you later then.”
“See ya, Mason. Stay out of trouble.”
“Oh yeah, that’s coming from the girl who sneaks out at night.”
“Shut up and hang up.” I laughed a little.
“Yes, ma’am.” I rolled my eyes as I closed my phone and sat it on the nightstand, laying back down.

“You’re boyfriend?”
“Nope, my little brother.”
“Oh, well. Would you like to try to eat something?”
“Not at the moment, but when I feel the need t eat I’ll yell for you.” I mumbled pulling the blanket back over my head.
“Alright. I’ll be back in a little bit to check on you. If you need anything I’m going to be in the living room. I’m pretty sure you’ll find it.”
“Okay, thanks. I could always just yell though.”
“Yes, that would work.” He chuckled as he stood.
“Thanks again…for letting me stay here.”
“Like I said earlier. It’s no problem.”
I waited a few minutes then I realized I had no idea what we did last night.
“Tom?”
“Yeah?”
“Did we do anything last night?”
“You’re fully clothed aren’t you?”
“So we didn’t have sex?”
“We did not have sex.”
“Oh okay…”I sighed.
That was the last thing I need to do. End up pregnant then Sophia kick me out.
I heard him chuckle before I head the door gently close.
I rolled onto my stomach stuffing my face into the pillow.
Thank god, I had one less thing to worry about.
Now I needed to figure out what I was going to do when I got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
third one today!
haha catching up much? lol
comment/subscribe please
Does anyone else think they are already falling....or tom might be XP

<3