Restrictions

Chapter Seven

“Where are we going to go Riley?” Mason asked as we sat on a bench at a bus stop.
“I don’t know…” I sighed as he rested his head on my shoulder. “You should have stayed with Sophia. You shouldn’t have said anything.”
“I didn’t want to be there if you weren’t going to be…I could see if Jen’s parents would let us stay with them.”
“I don’t think you’re girlfriends parents would let her boyfriend and his sister live with them.”
“What about Melanie?”
“I’d have to call her.”
“Sophia didn’t take your cell did she? Now call.”
“Fine.” I pulled my phone out and hit the speed dial.
“Hello?” Melanie answered in her usual phone tone.
“Hey, I have a question.”
“What is it?”
“Do you think we’d be able to come and stay with you for a while?”
“Who’s we?”
“Mason and me. Sophia kicked us out.”
“Oh…well…I wish I could say yes, but Mom probably wouldn’t like that. She barely lets you stay over.”
“Yeah…I still don’t know why she doesn’t like me though…”
“Probably from the time you brought me home drunk.” She laughed I couldn’t help but laugh with her. That was a fun night. We egged our principal’s house and almost got arrested.
“Probably, well I’ll talk to you later then. I’ll call you when we find out what we are going to do.”
“Alright. If you find an apartment or something I have to come see it and give it my approval!”
“Okay, Mel.” I laughed.
“Mk, talk to you soon.”
“See ya.” I put my phone away sighing.

“That’s a no go.”
“Damn…well…who were you with earlier when I called you?” Mason asked seeming desperate.
“Tom, I met him last night when I was trying to find this club.”
“Well…could you see if we could stay with him until we can get our own place?”
“I don’t know…I mean…I just met the guy…”
“Come on, Riley. It couldn’t hurt to ask.”
“Alright…”I took my phone back out of my pocket. Why did I even put it away?
I went through my contacts until I hit ‘Tom Kaulitz’ I knew that hadn’t been there before and I only now knew one Tom. I hit send and pressed the phone to my ear again…there were a few rings then someone picked up.
“Hallo?”
“Hey, um tom? This is Riley.”
“Oh, hey what’s up?”
“Um…sitting on a bench?”
“Why are you sitting on a bench?”
“Because my brother and I got kicked out.”
“Oh god, why?”
“Eh, Sophia’s a bitch?”
“I’m sorry…is there anything I can do?”
“Well…This may be a lot to ask…but could we stay with you until we can get our own place?”
There was nothing at the other end of the line.
I was starting to think he hung up on me. Then he finally spoke.
“Sure. Do you remember where the apartment building is or should I come get you?”
“Would you get us?
“Where are you at?”
I told him the street and that we were sitting on the only green bench on the street.
“I’ll be there in a few.”
“Thanks again, Tom.”
“Stop thanking me. Gott, I do what I do because I like being nice….He’s lying he only wants in your pants!” I guessed the last thing came from Bill in the background.
I laughed at that. “If he wanted in my pants he would have been there last night.” Mason made an awkward face from beside me.
“He’s making a new plan. I just know it. Watch yourself, Riley. I warn you.” Bill laughed into the phone. “I’ll be there in a few like I said.” Tom had the phone again.
“Okay see you then. Tha-”
“Don’t you even.” Tom cut me off.
“Sorry.”
“Mhm. Bye Riley.”
“Bye Tom…Thank you!” I then quickly closed my phone.

“Who would have gotten in your pants last night?”
“Oh, Mason, it’s nothing.”
“Uh huh sure. If I end up hearing sex noises and you are no where to be found I’ll beat the shit out of him.”
“Mason, the only way I would have sex with him was if I really wanted to…or was drunk.”
“If the second one happens then I’ll kill him.”
“Fine, you do that.”
“I will.”
“Fine.”
“Fine.”
“Fine.”
“Fine.”
“Mason?”
“Yes?”
“Stop saying fine.”
“Okay…”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter seven!
hope you like it!
comment/subscribe

<3