Restrictions

Chapter Nine

We sat out on the balcony until then sun was in perfect sight, talking about random topics that popped up. I finally when back into the apartment, took a shower, and put actual clothing on. I wore a Slipknot tank top and my favorite pair of jeans that had the premade tares in the knees and everywhere else. I also loved them because they gave me a little room to breathe. I walked into the kitchen and had the smell of eggs and bacon slap me in the face. I looked to see Bill standing next to the toaster, staring at it like that would make the toast pop up faster and Tom was standing at the stove.
Mason was sitting at the table with his head on the table. I knew Mason and this was his morning “I’m going to die without food” routine. I sat next to him as Tom sat eggs in front of him.
Mason looked at the plate like God had just handed him a pot of gold, then grabbed the fork and began to ate. “No eggs for me?” I asked pulling my puppy face.
“Nope, you can starve.” Tom smiled then turned back to the stove.
“Asshole!”
“I was joking.” He chuckled as Bill’s toast popped up.
“YES!” He grabbed it then sat at the table after grabbing a plate from Tom.
“Bill…”
“Yes, Tom?” Bill looked at him.
“Nothing…” Tom shook his head laughing a little.
“Okay.” Bill then began eating, of course at a slower pace than Mason.
“Here, Riley.” Tom sat a plate in front of me.
“Awwh. Thank you, Tom.” I smiled.
Then he just stood there.
“What? Do you want paid for making me food?”
“Yes. A kiss on the cheek wouldn’t hurt. Just to know that I am appreciated.”
I blew a kiss at him. “There you go.” I smiled.
He pouted as he sat down between Bill and Mason. “First you put clothes on then I don’t get a kiss. What is this world coming to.” Mason sent a glare toward Tom. “Kid, I’m older than you. Watch who you try to pick a fight with.” Tom ruffled Mason’s hair.
“You aren’t that much older than me.” Mason swatted his hand away.
“Yes, but I could still kick your ass. Watch who you pick a fight with. The first rule is to make sure you can actually have a chance at beating them.
“I could beat you.”
“I don’t think so. I’ve been around the block more times than you have.” Tom took a sip from his coffee, what I guessed it to be.
“I’ve been around the block!”
“Sure. When you win a fight, I’ll pat you on the back.”
At that Mason took his breakfast to the living room.
“I think you upset him.” Bill spoke taking a bite of his toast.
“He’ll get over it.” Tom shrugged. “I was telling him the truth.”
“I really don’t like the thought of you beating my brother up.” I laughed a little.
Tom shrugged again taking another sip from his coffee. “We’ll wrestle here in a bit just to see who wins.”
“You’re insane.” I laughed.
“I just want to see if he can walk the walk. I’m not going to hurt him.”
“Sure, then he’ll end up with a broken arm.”
“I won’t break his arm.” Tom rolled his eyes.
“Uh-huh, we’ll see. I’ll be right.” I stuck a fork full of eggs in my mouth.
“Yes, we will see.” He nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter nine! enjoy!
comment/subscribe!

<3