‹ Prequel: Full Moon
Sequel: Starless Night

Black Sun

"Not A Scratch On Us"

I glared at Emmett, I couldn't take his shit anymore, everyday I could tell whenever he is around us that he wants Zeek, the boy who is MY boyfriend, I watched as Emmett put his arms across his chest, Seth quickly did something to his eye, I wasn't sure what, I was too focused on Emmett.

"See what you did" said Emmett at the same time as I did.

"What I did, you're the one who upset him!" I screamed to Emmett.

"Whatever, you're the one who stole him from me" said Emmett, I laughed who does this leech think he is.

"Stole him from you? If I am not mistaken, I had him first" I said, growling.

"He's not a toy, or a puppy, he's a fucking person!" screamed Seth, Emmett and I both looked at him, I had never heard Seth talk like this, "You two need to realize that you can't keep fighting over him, especially you, Emmett"

"What the hell do you know?" asked Emmett, I glared at him.

"Don't talk to Seth that way, idiot!" I growled.

"I know alot more than you think, I know how it feels when the person you really like is in love with someone else" said Seth, I had forgotten, this whole day was to get the two of them together, and Emmett, and yes maybe even I, screwed it up.

"Seth, I'm sorry" I said, hanging my head.

"It's ok Jacob, not like it was going to work anyway" Seth said, Emmett looked confused.

"What are the two of you even talking about?" asked Emmett, I heard Seth sigh.

"I, well, Emmett, I have a crush on you" said Seth, his voice cracking,

"What?" Emmett asked flabbergasted.

"I like you, Emmett, I have since the first time I saw you, but your too blinded with rage and lust to even notice me, " Seth said as he quickly wiped away a tear, "guess I can go see Zeek now"

I watched as Seth walked away, neither me or Emmett said anything to stop him, I know he needed to walk away and Emmett was too shocked to say anything.

"Just something else you've screwed up" I said, Emmett glared at me.

'I didn't know he liked me, I just thought he hero worshiped me or something" said Emmett, I laughed.

"Some hero you are, me too for that matter. I mean look at us, we fight all the time, I don't hate you Emmett, I just hate you lusting after my boyfriend" I said sitting down on the ground.

"It's not like I can help it, the connection I felt for him before the siring was crazy but now it's like I can't control it, it eats at me, even more that he loves you and not me"

"Emmett, you heard Garrett, I am his soul mate"

"Yeah, I was there, I am trying to get over it, it just gets harder"

"You're one of the strongest vampires I know, you can do it" I said, Emmett shrugged, "maybe you should focus your attention on someone else, like say, Seth"

"Eh, I can try. I can't force myself to have feelings for him, but I could take him on a date or something" said Emmett, I smiled.

"Sounds good to me, " I said then remembered something, "what do you think Zeek asked Garret, when he whispered to him"

"Something about a love line, I am sure of that" said Emmett, I nodded.

"So I guess this means we can go back to my house now" I said smiling and getting off the ground.

'Yep, Zeek should be proud we didn't kill each other, not even a scratch on us" said Emmett with a smile, I smiled back as we walked through the woods to my house.