‹ Prequel: Full Moon
Sequel: Starless Night

Black Sun

Some Human Kid Shows Me A Vision

The cafeteria smelt fucking delicious, all those kids were like a drug to me, all their scents in one room. I knew that I shouldn't be thinking about how good they would all taste, but it was all my mind could think of. I sat at the table with my plate full of mystery meat, only the meat wasn't a mystery to me, I knew exactly what kind of animal it came from but I don't want to scare those high schoolers reading this. I talked with my friends like usual, everything was normal, besides me being a vampire. Even after school, Jacob picked me up from school in his car, like always, but when we stopped at a red light, I saw him, the guy that was standing outside the classroom. I don't know what came over me but next thing I knew I was out of the car and running towards the guy, he ran towards the woods that were behind the park, I heard Jacob calling my name from behind me but I didn't care, I had to know who this guy was and why he was watching me. I noticed that I didn't have to run fast to catch this man and when i tackled him to the ground, he didn't fight back.

"Ok, Ok, I give" said the guy, I got off of him confused.

"You're humam" I said shocked, he got off the ground and dusted off his suit.

"Yeah, I am and you're a vampire, They said you were different"

"Who said?" I asked as Jacob approached and stood beside me.

"The Clan, my brother was watching you outside the window today. You're all they can talk about, that and your relationship with the dog here" said the boy pointing to Jacob in disgust.

"His name is Jacob, call him a dog again and I will drain you of all the blood in your body" I said, the boy didn't look scared, he smiled.

"Fine with Jacob, the one who turened you, Emmett. He made a mistake creating you" said the boy.

"I heard that from the bitch in the woods last night" I said as the boy looked horrified.

"Do not call the queen a bitch" he said with fear in his eyes.

"The queen?" asked Jacob, the boy looked at him.

"The queen is no concern to you, do, Jacob" said the boy, Jacob smiled.

"Who are you people, why are you watching me?" I asked, the boy looked around and then looked at me, his eyes went from green to black, he reached his arms towards me, when he touched my arm, the trees around us seem to melt, everything changed, I was standing inside a castle, I was sitting on a throne. There was a party happening in front of me, a man in a masquerade mast approached the throne with his hand out, I took it, I felt happy like something was so right about this. The man and I began to dance a waltz, he spoke for the first time.

"You're party is a hit, your highness" said the man, his voice seemed familiar but not at the same time.

"It should be, we have much to celebrate" I said with a smile, "thank you for protecting me and my castle"

"It's the least me and my brother can do, you are the best king the vampires had ever had" said the man, the castle dissapeared, I was standing in the woods again. The guy let go of my arms.

"What the fuck was that?!" I exclaimed, Jacob eyed me curiously.

"That's what we want to know, if you are next in line, that means everyone in the Clan dies. When you turned, you changed our futures" said the boy, "you have a secret power, do you know what it is?"

"No, I have no powers. I am just a vampire nothing more" I said, shaking my head.

"All vampires have a special power, your friend Emmet's is his strength, the Clan knows all the offsprings powers, but yours, what makes you so special that you are blocked from us?" asked the boy, I shrugged.

"I don't know, just tell your Clan to leave me alone. I don't want to be the king, and I don't want to be some special vampire" I said, the boy frowned.

"You have no choice, you should have never become a vampire" said the boy, in a stern voice.

"I had no choice, he was going to die!" said Jacob, he was angry, the boy eyed him curiously.

"Sometimes, people are meant to die" said the boy, Jacob growled.

"Zeek, is never going to die!" said Jacob, the boy frowned.

"Vampires can still die, they are not invincable, Jacob Black, neither are your kind for that matter" said the boy.

"Is that a threat?" asked Jacob, walking towards the boy, the boy didn't back down.

"No, it's a promise" said the boy.

"Just stay away from us, I don't want anything to do with the Clan or the future" I said pulling Jacob away from the boy and we walked back to the car.

"You have no choice, Zeek! We will be watching you" called the boy, I didn't look back, I just walked to the car and got in, I was confused about what I had scene, and who was the guy I was dancing with, I didn't like that face that it wasn't Jacob, that put scary thoughts in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this chapter sucks :(