‹ Prequel: Full Moon
Sequel: Starless Night

Black Sun

I Do Something Dirty At School

Walking into school today, I noticed a woman standing at the end of the hall in a black, pant suit. I knew that she had to be from the Clan. She stood at the end of the hall, no one else seemed to notice her, I watched her walk into a room and I followed(stupid I know, but oh well). When I entered the empty class room, she was flipping through a Western Civ. book. She smiled at it and placed it back on the desk.

"You're mortal history books are wrong" she said as she looked up at me.

"Well, we like it that way" I said rolling my eyes.

"We, you act like your still one of them, your not you know. You are a vampire, a very special one or so I hear"

"I hear that too, what do you want?" I asked, she narrowed her eyes at me.

"You newborns are always so rude, especially the teenagers. I came here to take you to the Clan, they all want to meet you" said the woman with a business like tone.

"I would rather not go visit the Clan, thanks"

"Well, I can't make you, the rules say you have to come willingly, but the rules don't forbade me to persuade you" she said with a smile, I didn't like the way she said it.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, but she just kept smiling.

"All vampires have a special power, you know that I am sure, since we all want to know what yours is, but I can tell you what mine is. Like your friend Jasper, I can control people's emotions and feelings, only mine focus on the exotic nature"

"Exotic nature, you mean" I started, she nodded with a smile.

"I think we will be seeing you soon" she the lady as she dissapeared from the room, I quickly ran out of the room and got the shock of my life. In the hall, guys were all over girls, clothes were coming off. This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all. I looked into the window of the class rooms, it was the same thing, people were all over each other.

"Zeek, why aren't you in class?" asked Emmett as he walked towards me.

"Because a Clan member came to see me, " I said as Emmett stepped over a couple on the floor below him, " do you feel any differently?"

"No, I just got here I was out researching, Jacob?"

'Why were you researching Jacob?" I asked, Emmett pointed behind me Jacob was standing there with a button down shirt, unbuttoned, and a pair of ripped jeans, "Jacob what are you doing here?"

"I came to tell you something about something, but I forgot. I will remember later" said Jacob as he began to kiss my neck, fuck, this wasn't good.

"What's going on here?" asked Emmett as Jacob bit my neck gently.

"One of the clan members, she controls peoples exotic emotions, " I started when something happened, all I could think about was getting Emmett naked, "isn't it so hot in here?"

"Uncomfortably, hot" said Emmett with a smile as he crashed his lips on to mine, Jacob was still kissing on my neck as we all three fell to the floor. I had never felt like this before in my life, it was a hunger, but not for blood but for lust. I wanted sex, I didnt care who with, I just needed it. I felt my jeans being pulled from my body, I looked down to see both Emmett and Jacob down there, the pulled off my boxers, then they took turns engulffing my cock. My moans came out like growls, I didn't want this moment to stop. I felt something hard enter my ass, I looked down to see Jacob thrusting in and out of me as Emmett continued to suck my cock. Emmett pulled his head away from my cock and walked up towards my head, I took his cock inside of my mouth, it was huge, I gagged on it too many times, before I knew it a warm, milky substance entered my mouth and Emmett was growling in pleasure.

"What's going on?" I heard Emmett ask, but I didn't care, I was focused on Jacob thrusting in and out of me, I smiled and then moaned as cum shot to my neck and Jacob growled and shot inside of me, it was then that everything seemed fucked up. I looked around the room, some people were still going at it hard while others were looking around confused and embarassed, like Jacob, Emmett, and I were.

"What just happened here?" asked Jacob pulling on his jeans, I did the same.

"I don't know, why are we naked?" I asked, I didnt remember anything after talking to Emmett, it was like I blacked out, I did remember seeing people making out and having sex, "shit, that lady, she did this to us"

"Some lady made us have sex?" asked Jacob, he looked up at Emmett with an unreadable expression on his face, but it read as anger.

"Yes, when I told her I wasn't going to go meet the Clan she said that she could persuade me" I said slipping on my shirt.

"Well thats one way of doing it" said Jacob, I could tell he was pissed.

"I will go find out what I can about the Clan" said Emmett walking off, putting on his shirt on the way.

"I want to think that Emmett just jerked off and watched us right?" asked Jacob, I shrugged, I didn't know what happed but my mouth did taste like salt.

"Yeah, let's just think thats what happened" I said, Jacob looked pissed.

"No! Zeek, tell me that's what happened, because if you don't I'm scared I am going to find Emmett and kill him."

"That's what happened, he just jerked off" I said, Jacob looked pleased, but I knew that he was just making him believe what I said.

"Stay away from him for awhile, in fact, don't go near him unless I am with you" said Jacob, I nodded.

"Ok, I won't."

"Don't tell Seth any of this" said Jacob, I looked at him oddly.

"Wasn't planning on it, but why couldn't I?"

"Because, he would be jealous and it would hurt him" said Jacob acting like an older brother.

"He would be jealous of you and I having sex?" I asked curiously.

"No that Emmett was around, he has a crush on him" said Jacob, then everything seemed to make sense, the way Seth was acting when Emmett was around and why he just happened to show up when Emmett was there. I should have picked up on that sooner.

"Ok, I won't tell Seth." I said, Jacob nodded.

"Let me take you home, I don't think I want to be around when these people wake up and freak out" said Jacob, I smiled as he took my hand and he walked towards the door to the school, I felt eyes on me, when I turned around that lady was standing at the end of the hall with a smile on her face.