‹ Prequel: Full Moon
Sequel: Starless Night

Black Sun

I Fight With My Brother

I didn't move, I didn't speak, and I didn't breathe(well the last one was a given). I just stared at my older brother, a guy I havent seen in a year since I ran away from home. I didn't know what shocked me more, the fact he was here or the fact he had been a wolf not three seconds before.

"You're a tribe member?" asked Jacob breaking the silence.

"Yeah, Jacob Black, I am. When you read those vampires out of town they came to San Fransico, when I started to phase. I see you been keeping my little briother, I hope he hasn't been too much trouble" said Mason with a smile.

"No, he hasn't. He is my boyfriend" said Jacob, Mason looked at me and raised his brow.

"I see your still into boys, that's cool. What's that I smell, why do you stink?" asked Mason looking at me, I opened my mouth to speak, "must be from visiting that fucking blood sucker"

"Emmett is a good guy, he has helped us out, don't call him names" said Jacob in a forceful tone, Mason raised up his hand.

"Sorry didn't mean to step on your tail" said Mason, I wanted to speak, but it was like my mouth couldn't form words anymore and when it did something stupid came out.

"Why didn't I phase?" I asked they both looked at me.

"Because you're not my fathers son, duh" said Mason in that same tone he has always given me like he was better than me, I hated it.

"We better get to the house, where are you staying?" asked Jacob, I prayed that this wouldn't lead to him being invited to the house.

"No, where I'll just phase and sleep in the woods somewhere" said Mason.

"Alright, sleep well" I said, I needed to get away from him.

"Nah, man, come stay at my place. Sam will need to talk to you" said Jacob, inviting one person I didn't like in this world, besides the Cullens and the Clan, to come stay with us.

"Ah, yeah, Sam is the pack leader, a job you're suppose to be doing right?" asked Mason, Jacob shrugged.

"I don't want it, I'd rather let them do the hard work and let me take care of Zeek" said Jacob grabbing my hand and holding it tightly, I watched Mason look at our hands like he wanted to say something but though better of it.

"We should get going then huh" I said, wanting to get the hell away from there, Jacob and I walked beside each other, while Mason walked behind us. It felt good to be walking in the night air with my boyfriend, minus my hateful brother behind us. When we reached Jacob's house and after we introduced Mason to Billy, who Mason charmed like he does with anyone, have I mentioned I hate him yet? It was getting late, not that it mattered to me, but i had to act human with my brother around, I couldn't let him know what I was. I went into the bed room and noticed Mason was following me, great, he would have to sleep in here. I turned on the light, the first thing he noticed was the broken bed as he closed the door behind him.

"Wow, tell me they arent too poor to have a bed" said Mason, I turned around and glared at him.

"They are not poor, Mason, don't come into my life and make fun of my friends" I said Mason smiled at me.

"You're life? Is that what you think you have here, little brother. What because you have a guy who says he is your boyfriend and your living with him? That's not a life, for you thats a Saturday night"

"What is that suppose to mean, Mason?"

"Back home, you were nothing but a slut, had different guys over all the time. You were like a bus station with all the guys leaving your room, you want be to believe that somehow you have changed and your in love" said Mason, I wanted to attack him but I calmed myself down, well I tried too.

"I didn't have sex with those guys, they were just friends. I didn't have sex until I came here and met Jacob." I said as I got into the bed, Mason laughed.

"Aww so that's what it is, Jacob is your little wolf boy who take your virginity, it's not like he imprinted on you, Zeek. So it's not going to last"

"Actually,Mason, he did imprint on me. Actually hes more than the little wolf who took my virginity, in fact, he is my boyfriend, my lover. I love him with all my heart and I'll be damned if you are coming into my life and make fun of that" I said as Mason crossed his arms over his chest.

"Has he said he loves you, little brother, " said Mason and when I didn't answer he smiled, "I didn't think so. You and him might have animalistic sex, but he doesnt love you. You're just a game to him, I bet he didn't even imprint on you, he just wanted a piece of your ass" said Mason as he walked closer to me with each sentence. I had seen the look on his face before, many times before actually. Mason pulled me off the bed and pushed me down on my knees, "you know what i want you to do, little brother. You were always so good with your mouth"

"I..I..I'm not doing that. I love Jacob and you are not going to bully me anymore" I said as I tried to get off the floor, but his wolf strength held me down.

"You will do it, I know you like it, Zeek. Hell, i will even jerk you off once you finish"

"Jerk yourself off because I'm not doing this! I.. Love.. Jacob" I said and with each word I focused all my stregnth and got off the ground and knocking Mason to the floor, he growled at me.

"Just because you've somehow gotten stronger, I can still make you do anything, I am stronger than you" said Mason, I was about to say something when Jacob opened the door with a handful of blankets, he eyed us both curiously, "Jacob, man, thanks"

"Um, not a problem, " Jacob said handing Mason the blankets and then he looked at me, "Are you ok?"

"I need to get out of here" I said as I walked out of the room, Jacob followed me, when we reached outside, Jacob moved to be in front of me.

"Zeek, what's the matter?"

"The matter is, my jerk of a brother is here, the matter is I hate him"

"Zeek, why didn't you tell me, I would have told him to fuck off and sleep in the woods, I don't want you to be upset, I love you" said Jacob, my eyes met his that was the first time he had said it.

"You said it" I said with a shocked smile.

"Yeah, I did. I heard what he said and it took all my energy not to turn wolf and kill his ass. Come on, I have a place we can go. Jacob led me to the small garage on the side of the house where rusted, Ford truck was parked. Jacob pulled down an old quit from one of the shelves and placed it down on the bed of the truck, he stepped in and then pulled me up, I could have just gotten up, but this was more romantic. Jacob smiled and crashed his lips into mine, when we broke apart, he smiled at me., "tonightt, you and I are going to lie here and I am going to hold you all night"

"That sounds good to me" I said with a smile, Jacob laid down and I laid down beside him and on his chest, I wanted to do this forever, I even forgot about my fuck of a brother inside the house.