Living the Dream

Landing

Jules’s POV

So guess who’s afraid of heights? Answer: I am. So guess how high a plane goes. Answer: between 30,000 and 39,000 feet (fyi that’s high). And finally guess how far we had to fly. Answer: THE LENGTH OF AMERICA, FROM THE EAST COAST TO THE WEST COAST. I hate flying. This seriously had better be worth it.

Ash, Bee, and I stepped off the plane and into the terminal. I could still feel my legs shaking from the horrible experience. “Jules, are you okay? You look extremely pale.” Ash said her voice full of concern.

“I don’t think she likes heights.” Blaire stated before I could say something about how planes are evil. Ash and I looked at her like she was an idiot. “What?”

“You seriously just figured that one out didn’t you?” Ash asked her.

“Well we’ve never been on a plane before.” Bee said.

“What about the roller-coasters?” Ash asked.

“That’s way different; I mean those things are way lower to the ground.” Bee said, I don’t think this is her best thinking day.

“That’s exactly my point. If Jules gets scared on those then she’s defiantly going to be terrified of a plane.” Ash said.

“When you put it like that…” Seriously, how was that girl in honors classes?

“Come on,” I said weakly, “That Hudson guys said there was going to be a car waiting for us.” I referred to the man by his last name like we did to kids at school.

The three of us walked to the front of the airport to find the driver holding up a sign with our names on it. It took us a while, but we eventually did find a man in a suit holding a sign that said, “Miss. Adams, Miss. McKenzie, Miss. Williams” and the nausea, that I had been feeling since the second the plane took off, was gone and replaced by butterflies in my stomach. The driver then took us out to a limo, yes, a LIMO, and he held the door open for us.

“I cannot believe that this is happening!” Bee squealed and Ash and I joined in.

“I wonder who we’re going to meet, now that we’re celebrities and all.” Ash said.

“Yeah, I hope we meet Johnny Deep.” I said looking off into the distance, I can almost see the first time we meet.

“I think he’s a little old for you.” Bee said pulling me out of my daydream.

“I won’t comment on who you date if you don’t comment on who I date.” I said.

“So now you’re going to date him?” Ash asked raising my eyebrows at me.

I nodded my head yes as Bee yelled, “I call Sterling Knight!”

“Uh! Fine then, I call Cole Sprouse.” Ash said back.

“Fine,” Bee said.

“Fine,” Ash repeated.

“Hey you said fine first, that means that I get to have the last word, so fine.” Bee said looking pleased with herself as Ash rolled her eyes.

Finally we felt the limo stop and the driver came and opened the door for us. Bee was the first one to leave the limo, and as her foot was toughing the ground, she began screaming and took off running. Ash was next to exit the vehicle. Her eyes sort of popped a little, but she regained her composer and calmly, but still quickly, went out of my line of vision. I was the last one to leave. As soon as I was in the doorway, I saw what the two had been so excited about: Demi Lovatto.

“I love your music,” Bee said hugging her.

“Yeah, it’s pretty good,” Ash said standing off to the side. She was acting cool, but I know that she was dieing on the inside.

“Thanks, I love my fans too, but you guys aren’t supposed to be here.” Demi said actually caring. “Security is probably going to flip.”

“Oh, we’re not fans, well, we are but-” Bee rambled still not letting the poor girl go.

“They’re fans, but what Bee is trying to say is that we have a show here now, so we’re supposed to be here.” I clarified.

“Oh my Gosh, you guys are the ones everyone’s been talking about. You’re supposed to ‘outdo’ Hanna. Well I’m your welcoming committee. Apparently I’m the nicest so I was signed up for the job. I wanted Selena to be here too, but she already had plans with Taylor. Well that’s off topic, but I saw some of the stuff that you guys sent in, and let me just say wow. How much time did you guys put into that?” Demi and Bee are going to get along great. They both ramble and can make an extremely long speech in about one breath.

“Awhile,” I answered.

“Well do you guys want to hang out sometime, I can’t tonight, because I’m going to the movies with my friend Trace, but if you wanted to do something tonight, I could introduce you to people.” Is she Bee’s long-lost sister, because seriously, they both talk 90 miles a minute?

“Of course, who do know? Is it a boy? Is he cute? Is it a girl? Can we go shopping? I love to go shopping, do you?” And there goes Bee’s speed-talking.

The two of them started walking and Ash and I followed behind a little. “Wow,” Ash said looking at them.

“You just read my mind,” I told her.

“Hey, we could get to meet cool people because of it though,” Ash said.

“Yeah, and she did seem harmless…well they all seem harmless, maybe we shouldn’t trust her.” I said.

“Hey little-miss-paranoia, snap out of it, the world is not out to get us.” Ash said snapping her fingers to match her words.

“Or is it?” I countered. Ash sighed and I started to catch up with Demi and Bee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I kinda laughed while writing this.
I can picture myself talking like that if I ever met Demi.
I can picture her talking back like that too, lol.
So next chapter is gonna be written by Jess.
I'm putting a link to her page in the summary.
Go check out her other stories, they're good.
Then go and Comment her until she updates lol.
Well please comment.
Thanks
Lovely