Obsessively Compulsively In Love

Two

I was pacing in my room. I had to be at Samantha’s house in 20 minutes but I didn’t know what to do anymore. Should I go over Samantha’s house and watch them flirt with each other and start cuddling towards one another while I feel my heart break? Or should I stay here and think about all the things they could be doing alone while I still feel my heart break? It’s a lose-lose situation for me. There was no other option for me except to go. I just had to see him, even with her holding his hand or just whispering things in each other’s ears. I just grabbed my book bag and left my house, not even giving myself a second chance to think.

Samantha’s house came into view after about ten minutes of walking. My heart started beating faster as I finally came up to her front door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Not a second later that Samantha opened the door for me.

“Ah, you made it Britney!” Samantha squealed. She grabbed my hand and dragged me into her house. It was a medium sized house with a kitchen, dining room, living room, three bathrooms and 4 rooms. The house had a vintage feeling to it. The walls were a creamed color and the furniture was a light shade of brown.

I walked up the stairs, following Samantha towards her room. When I walked in there I saw Ben lying on her bed looking like a Greek god. My breath caught in my throat as he got up from her bed. He had no shirt on and his muscles flexed with every move he made. If we were alone I would have fainted at the sight of him. But I couldn’t have because Samantha was in here.

“Ben, put your freaking shirt on!” Samantha yelled, throwing his shirt at him. “Why do you even have it off in the first place?”

He laughed out loud and grabbed his shirt that landed on his face. “Hey, I got hot. It’s not my fault your air conditioner doesn’t work.”

“Oh, hot you are,” I mumbled to myself. I didn’t think anyone heard me but Samantha turn towards me.

“What did you say Brit?” she asked me.

“Uh, I just said it is kind of hot in here.” I didn’t think she would buy it but she did.

“You guys are such babies. C’mon, let’s just get to work.” She grabbed her book bag that was currently residing on her dresser and threw it to the floor. She sat down on the floor and I followed her lead. Ben stayed on her bed but I didn’t mind. I could gaze at him all day long. I snapped those thoughts out of my head and took out my books. “So what should we study first?”

“Well,” I started. “We have that big English test coming up. We could start with that.” I looked at my English book that was already open.

“Okay, we’ll start with that.” Samantha opened up her book and started reading. It was quiet for a while. No one was talking, we were just reading. It actually kept my mind off him, who was just sitting just a couple of feet away from me. Well, it was only for a minute since he started talking again.

“Sammie…” Ben whined. I rolled my eyes. He should be whining to me! “It’s too hot to study.”

Samantha groaned and stood up. “Fine, I’ll go get the fan, you big baby,” she told him as she stuck her tongue out playfully at him. He smiled and she left the room in a rush. My eyes lit up. This was my chance to show him. Maybe coming here wasn’t such a bad idea.

“So, Ben,” I started saying. I also stood up and walked closer to him. He looked at me and then looked back down. “We’re finally alone.” His head shot up at this and his eyes were wide.

“Uh, yeah, we’re alone in your best friend’s house.” He shook his head and looked back at his book. I let out small ‘humph’ and sat down next to him.

“Ben, I love you. I have loved you and I always will. I’ve loved you ever since you picked up my books. I’ve been watching you ever since that day. Why are you with Samantha?” I said all of that in one breath while rubbing my hand against his forearm. He slid away from me but I just went after him.

“Look, Britney, this is sweet and all but I love Samantha. I do not love you and I don’t think I ever will.” He had the sweetest voice that made me love him even more.

“You will love me; I will make you love me.” I knew this was going over the top but, actually I didn’t think anything. I knew what I wanted and I knew what I was doing.

“You’re kind of scaring me now, Britney.” Ben got off the bed and walked to the other end of the room. I got off the bed too and went to him.

I wasted no time this time. I grabbed him behind the head and I crushed my lips on his. His lips were so soft and luscious. I just loved the taste of them. I thought he was enjoying it too until I felt him push me off.

“What the hell, Britney!?” he yelled at me. He actually yelled at me. I found it so hot. “Are you some kind of freak? I don’t love you, never have never will. My heart belongs to Samantha.” I just had a smug smile playing at the corner of my lips. I wasn’t listening to him, I was just so happy I kissed him. “I hate you Britney. You’re going to wreck my relationship with Sammie now.”

“I hate her too,” a voice filled with hatred said. I stopped smiling and it was replaced with a frown. I slowly turned around to see Samantha. Her arms were crossed and she had the meanest glare that I’ve ever seen her muster. “How dare you Britney? Why would you do that to my boyfriend?”

I just shrugged. “I’ve loved him ever since he helped me up.” What else could I say?

She shook her head and walked up to me. “No, you’ve been obsessed with him ever since that day.” Her voice started rising. “I see the way you stare at him for a long period of time. I just never thought anything about it though. I thought you were my best friend?”

“Sammie, I am-“

She shook her head again. “No, you are my ex best friend which I hate now.”

“Me too, I’ve always got the creeps around her,” Ben stated.

My eyes got eyes got wide. “You thought that about me Benny? You actually thought that about me?” I saw him shudder and I wondered if he was cold.

“That’s it, get out of my house.” Samantha started pushing me out of her room. I tried talking to her but she ignored me. She pushed me until we were in front of her main door. I turned to her to say something but she opened up the door and pushed me out. She literally just pushed me out and closed the door. I was taken aback that I didn’t know what to think.

I needed to think about things big time. All I knew was that my best friend, or ex best friend now, hated me and…

I am in love with my ex best friend’s boyfriend who currently hate my guts. Yup, life is sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
And I'm done!
:]
Okayy, I think this was over-dramatic and very cheesy at some points. I'm not a real big fan of this. I think the writing is like woah.