Blurry

He stared across the street, his eyes had become used to the darkness that surrounded him. His eyes no longer squinted as he peeked through the window, watching him. The man who killed his love, the man who ultimately ruined his life.

Revenge was all he thought of, as he studied him- living his normal life, as if he wasn't a killer. As if he hadn't murdered perfection but two long months ago. This made him confused, how could he possibly bare to look at himself in the morning? How could he live as if nothing happened while he -Gerard- lived a tainted life thinking of nothing but avenging his Juliet; the love of his life.

Envy consumed him as he watched him pick up a small boy who had waddled into the room, still half asleep; The little boy that Gerard had looked after from day one. The man carried him through the door undoubtedly taking the sandy haired toddler to bed once again. Gerard almost smiled remembering the disruptive sleeping patterns of the youngster. Almost.

He watched the light's of the upstairs window turn on, revealing a blue painted room. 'Probably has it easy now, does Thomas, living with his new rich daddy. The daddy that didn't give a fuck when he left me to clear up the mess he left. So much for best friends' he thought bitterly.

He looked down at the red brick in his hands, inching around the side of the Jaguar parked on the street, and looking up he saw him fixing the curtains of the blue room. His eyes met the middle of the bay window,

Smash!

Gerard wasted no time in surveying his handy-work, the cops would be here soon and he needed to be home long before then. He did however take pleasure in the sight that greeted him as he rounded the corner at the end of the street.

His ex-bestfriend sat picking up the pieces, cradling the child- this time he would pay, Gerard would make him.

All for his love.

All for his Juliet.

Disclaimer: I do not own Gerard Way or My Chemical Romance, but everything else is copyrighted to me! Don't steal, take credit or republish, or I'm sending my teenage mutant hero turtles after you ;')

Author's Note: A short story, around three chapters planned. ~ Rachel