Status: Working on the Second chapter, Sorry for the prolonged wait.

Avoidance and Acceptance

One of the happiest moments in Carina Evalyn’s life was five years ago when she put on the sorting hat. She had always dreamed of being sorted into Slytherin like the rest of her family, and on that day her dream came true. Since then she had made sure she always hung around with the right crowd to please her parents and live the life she is expected to live as a pureblood. Her best friend, Bellatrix Black, is her partner in crime and the two of them do everything together. Bella is like the sister she never had, except that she did have a sister, a twin to be exact. The only problem is that her twin and her don’t exactly fit into the same crowd...

Iliana wants nothing more than to live her own life and be her own person. From the time she was able to make her own choices she was always doing something that would make her Parents wish she were just like her sister. Her time to prove that their wishes had been wasted had been exactly 5 years before now when she had walked confidently up to the sorting hat and placed it on her own head instead of letting McGonagall place it like she had for everyone else. The Sorting hat, automatically noticing her difference from not only her sister but also her ancestors placed her in Gryffindor. 5 years later she’s ready to go back for her Sixth Year with her Best Friend, Lily Evans. Iliana is the one girl who has almost had as many detentions as The Marauders, and that alone says something about her rebel-like personality...

Iliana and Carina both want to make they’re sixth years interesting, and to do so, they each come up with a dare for the other, not knowing that they’re sixth year will be interesting enough without them, as they face the challenges of a rising Dark Lord, and a decision that may change their outlook on life forever.