Welcome to a New Kind of Tension

Aliens?

"So there's Aliens taking over huh?" WTF Mike thought.

"Dude I didn't believe it myself until I read 1000 reasons why your joint would float in mid air!!!!"

"What?" Mike spluttered.

"Well, there was the reason that it could be a ghost, or maybe that I was hallucinating, but aliens change colour to suit their surroundings. Dude...I think the alien was smoking my spliff!"

"Max, get the hell in here now!" Mike said grabbing him and pulling him inside, looking up and down the street to make sure no one had seen him.

"Billie either this kid is crazy or just stoned... .or maybe both, but he's got a... .possible explanation... " Mike told Billie.

*Billie's point of view*

I stared at the kid waiting for an explanation. The kid sat down with an exasperated sigh, he definitely looked stoned, and still that was nothing new for Max.

"Okay dudes, I think aliens are taking over the world, starting with Oakland!"
...

"Okay then!" I said getting up,

"Thanks for that Max, see ya!" I said grabbing Max by the arm and showing him to the door.

When I came back Mike and Tre stared at me with 'I so cannot believe you just did that' faces.

"What?" I asked.

"The kid makes a good point Bill!" Tre told me and then disappeared into the kitchen.
"Oh please you actually think aliens are taking over the world? Jesus guys, aliens don't exist... ..and its Valentines Day... ..AND ALIENS DON'T EXIST!" I yelled breathing hard.

"Bill, there's something you should see!" Mike said getting up and walking up the stairs, I followed.
Tre emerged from the kitchen when they'd gone with a cereal box in his hand; he paused when he saw the empty room.

"Ahhhhhh... ..nooooooo... the aliens had kidnapped you, it's all my fault I should never have left you!"

Upstairs Mike led me to Stella's room.

"Look Dude!"

I looked and saw Stella, at five years old she was blow torching a big metal crate!

"Okay I think aliens are taking over our kids and wives... but why?"

We made our way down stairs and found Tre on his knees piling cereal into his mouth crying,

"I loved you guyyyys and now you're dead!"

"Tre what are you doing?" Mike asked.

"Your dead you two both... you're dead... .oh you're not dead... cool!"

"I think the aliens are trying to stop love!" Mike suggested.

"Stop love? That's crazy then everyone will hate each other," I said.

"Well that's not exactly what I'm worried about!" Mike replied.

"Then what are you worried about?" I asked my best friends who is smart.

"Well the way they're doing it... taking away love... they're taking our wives and children away that means no wives or children to love. They're probably gonna make them slaves in their world as well!"

"Well that's bad... ." I said very fearfully.

"And... ." Mike began and paused.

"And what?" I asked.

"If they kidnap all our wives and kids the only thing that will be left is men... meaning that in years to come men are gonna get so sexually frustrated that the new love trend is gonna be gay... really gay and I don't mean just a little gay I mean full frontal butt sex!"

"That is a very depressing thought!" I replied,

"We have to do something,"

"Yeah but what?" Mike asked.

"I have a plan... get Max back in here... we're gonna need him!"