Welcome to a New Kind of Tension

Max and his weed

"Hey Max...open the hell up!" Mike banged on Max the stoner kids door.

"Oh hey dude, so you believe me huh?" Max said to Mike.

"Just come with me!" Mike snapped grabbing Max by the T-shirt and pulling him into his own house.

Billie Joe was talking through stuff ith Tre.

"Dudes I'm so happy you believe me now, I'm running out of spliffs and I don't feel a thing, they're still floating!"

Billie Joe nodded, "Sit down Max, Now..."

"Oh wait Bill," Tre began,

"We have to show him the big board!"

"Tre we don't have a big board!" Billie announced.

"We do now!" Tre said sticking his hand below his seat and pulling out a big white board, it had pictures of Aliens and valentines day stuff on it.

"Look it has you Billie and Mike, there see, and the kids and Adie and Donna! Isn't it great!"
......crickets.....more crickets......crickets.....okay enough crickets.

"Um that's nice Tre unfortunatley our solutions have to stretch far beyond the big board, I have a new plan!"

"Dude I like your board!" Max said to Tre.

"Thanks man, want a smoke?" Tre said joining Max on the sofa.

"Sure dude you got pot?" Max asked.

"No sorry dude, kids on premises, not pot here but smokes yeah!" Tre replied.

"Okay! The plan is the aliens hate Love right?"

"Uh...that's the plan? how does that help?" Tre asked.

"Let me finish....all we have to do is find out woman and wake them out of their trance with a kiss of affection, not a lustfull kiss, but a loving kiss! And for the kids, family kisses." Billie said.

"A loving kiss, dude my girlfriend as crabs I ain't kissing her!" Max said.

"No you won't be kissing her there<i/> you have to kiss her on the lips to show you love her!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes very serious!" Billie replied to Max.

"Dude that's no fun!" Max complained.

"Max, if you don't then you will never see your girl friend again!" Mike said.

"Oh shit really? Okay then I'll try to do a loving kiss thing...on the lips!"

"Good well we all know what to do?"

They all nodded.

"Good let's go....." Tre put up his hand.

"Yes Tre?"

"Um Bill your supposed to ask us if we have any questions before you finish!"

"Oh okay then any questions?"

"Yes!" Tre said,

"What do we do once we have kissed the aliens out of our families, with the aliens I mean?"

"He makes a good point Billie," Mike agreed.

"I don't know lets just go and find out families!"

"Dude come to mine first I wanna pick up my secret stash!"

BILLIES PLACE

"Did father say he was going to retrieve a Valentines Day card for our mother?" Jakob asked.
"Yes he did my dear Brother, we have to eliminate him! Do follow me my good fellow!" Joey replied.

"Exterminate Love....Exterminate Love!" They said leaving the house.

TRE'S PLACE

"Darling offspring I have retrieved a telepathic message from our Green Day impertrators, they are going to exterminate Love, the plan is going into motion, we must assist them in exterminating the loved ones!" Claudia announced.

"Yes mother mother, let us join with our kind and rebel against the loved ones!"

"Affirmative my darling son, now we go....exterminate love....exterminate love!"

MIKES.....UPSTAIRS!

"Ah my fellow Extra Terrestrials I have finished the love eating device, one press of a button and love shall be gone for ever" MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

"Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Do you mind I'm in the middle of an evil laugh!"

"We're going out don't do anything bad okay!" Mike yelled.

"MWahahahahahahahahahaha!"

OUTSIDE.

Mike closed the door and locked it,

"That should hold her!"

"Dudes you have got to come and see this!" Max said poking his head from out of his front door.

They all ran inside and there was an alien lying shrivvelled up and dead on the floor.

"Dude this is like war of the worlds!" Max stammered.

"What happened?" Billie said.

"That's the little shit that was smoking my spliff.....*Gasp* The SPLIFF KILLED HIM!" Max discovered.

"So we have to make a bonfire from dope?" Tre asked...

"Cool"

"Yes the fumes will kill the bad guys!" Billie Joe annoucned.

"But where will we get fifty tones of dope!" Tre asked.

"I have contacts from my child hood days leave that to me!" Billie announced.

"No dudes, we can't do that, we have to kill mother ship once we do that they all die!"

"How do you know that Max?"

"Dude years of watching Indapendence day and War of the Worlds, The Faculty starring that little shit, Elijah Wood and a featurette song from your pals The Offspring!" Max blurted.

"Right well then..." Billie said.

"Cool then let's go!" Mike said.

Tre smiled and jumped up and down,

"The Aliens are going down, becuase we got high, because we got high, because we got Highhheeeeeeee!"