Don't Try and Change Me When It Won't Friggin' Work, for I Am Billie Joe Armstrong!

Tre is a Rose

"MIKE...MIIIIKE!" Billie yelled as Al yelled for him to get away from the open van doors.
"Mikes up there Al!"
"WHAT?!" Al gasped he looked up at the copter in between looking at the road. Suddenly there was a roar and the crunching sound of metal.
"HOLY CRAP!" Tre yelled at the pair of fighting assasins. The small skinny one Amanda was the one making the crunching metal sound, and she should. Tasha had just thumped her in the chest, hard, and took away a layer of skin to reveal.....

"SHE'S A ROBOT?!" Billie, Tasha and Tre yelled.
"WHAT?!" Al gasped, "A WHAT?!"
"OH MY GOD!" Billie yelled and began spitting on the van floor.
"HEY WATCH THE DRUMS!"
"SHE'S A ROBOT?!" Billie gasped and began making puking sounds.
"Ha ha you kissed her didn't you?!" Tre said pointing and laughing.
Billie looked at him with shocked filled eyes but didn't speak he just went red.
"Oh my god you didn't...." When Billie didn't answer Tre burst out laughing, "You fucked a robot!!!!!" He was on the floor kicking and laughing. What he didn't plan on was accidentally kicking Manda/Robot's robotic leg and grabbing her attention.
"Oops! Shit!" Tre said and stopped laughing.

"Exterminate....Exterminate the chosen one!!!" Robot said with eyes glowing red.

"MOVE!" Tasha yelled and the boys moved to the side. She booted the robot in the chest knocking her backward and out the open van doors.
When the robot fell Tasha smiled and then radio-d the copter pilot.
"Dee, lower the rope, we're getting out of here and fast! Send an extraction team in for the van!"

"What the hell?" Billie muttered. Tash smiled, "Protection time boys!" She said.
"YOU'RE NOT A MECHANIC?"

Tasha cocked her head, "Well yeah but I'm an agent for the CIA!"

"Awesome....can we have sex anyway?" Tre asked. Tash rolled her eyes and grabbed teh rope that lowered.

A very complicated half hour later they were flying in the helicopter.
Billie had stopped hugging Mike! And Tre was eating the peanuts in the cock pit with Tasha.
"This is the craziest road trip ever!" Al said.
"Yeah, well done Billie you butt fuck!" Mike snapped.
"It's not my fault!" And how come you got the hot chick in red?" billie asked regarding the red leather jumpsuit Tasha now wore.
"Because she likes me!"
"She's evil!" Al snapped, "We can't trust her!"
"She's not she told me everything, she works for the CIA and her mission is to protect Tre." Mike informed them.
"Why Tre?" Al asked.
"I don't know, he's aparently the chosen one or something!" Mike replied to Al.
"What? Like Buffy?" Billie asked.
"No! Vampires don't exist but plug. He's like, I don't know Security King or something..." Mike said.
Al chimed in, "So you think it's because of his security thing he did?"
"Yeah I think so!" Mike replied and then looked to make sure no one was listening, then he turned into a whisper, "Actually I think there's something else. there's this guy the director that keeps calling Tre the chosen one and he mentioned something about 'The Rose'!"
Billie and Al gasped, "What's that?"
"I don't know but he also mentioned something about a sacrifice...I don't know guys but I think Tre is in trouble....."