I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Image

Melissa Addams doesn't trust anyone easily. She was forced by her mom to move from Salem, Massachusettes to Huntington Beach, California. Her mom says it's to get away from the madness that was there but how could that be true if her mom's abusive fiance was going with them? Even if her mom didn't know he was like that when she wasn't around (which she hardly was) couldn't she have gotten the hint? After dealing with another beating at home she runs out of the house to get as far away from there as possible, not caring if her "angel" of a sister got hurt which she never did, a boy named Zacky sees her and goes after her. She's not sure whether she can trust him since she's new to town but figures it's better if she gets to know someone besides her messed up family. He makes a promise to never hurt her, much like many people that were her friends or her ex-boyfriend had said before she moved.

Will Zacky be able to keep his promise to her? Or will he end up hurting her in the end like everyone else has?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...I'm so not good at making summaries so if that one sucks, I'm sorry.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the guys in A7X, just Mel and whatever other characters that I make up.

Thank you JessiVengeance for my amazing banner =]

Title Credit: 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You' - My Chemical Romance
  1. Chapter 1
    If only he knew what really happens...
  2. Chapter 2
    ..he walked closer to where Zacky and I were standing. He looked really familiar.Where have I seen him before?
  3. Chapter 3
    "....they look like they could be twins."
  4. Chapter 4
    ...he's supposed to be protective. It was Zacky who I couldn't figure out.
  5. Chapter 5
    If only this was for real...
  6. Chapter 6
    "I know, I'm sorry...I-I couldn't help it..."
  7. Chapter 7
    Deja vu much?
  8. Chapter 8
    You're always sorry now aren't you?
  9. Chapter 9
    I should probably just get over him.
  10. Chapter 10
    "Sure Bri, if I wasn't your sister, you definitely would've tried something."
  11. Chapter 11
    "I don't wanna lose you."
  12. Chapter 12
    "All I care about is that you're safe."
  13. Chapter 13
    "You both need to get out of here."
  14. Chapter 14
  15. Chapter 15
    "Why does everyone always think we're having sex?"
  16. Chapter 16
  17. Chapter 17
    What is wrong with me?
  18. Chapter 18
    "What am I gonna do?"
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chapter 20
  21. Chapter 21
  22. Chapter 22
    Final Chapter