I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Chapter 10

"Babe wake up." I felt someone lightly shaking me. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I said yes to him. It wasn't a dream like I thought it had been a few weeks ago. I didn't move because I wanted to see how long I could make him think I was still asleep.

"Mel wake up. We gotta go to school," I still didn't move. I felt him get off of the bed. "I guess I'll go call Syn." I heard him walk out of the room. I don't know how long he was gone because I kept drifting in and out of sleep mode. The next thing I know I hear someone screaming in my ear.

"WAKE UP!!" it scared the crap out of me. I ended up punching whoever it was causing them to fall on the ground. I finally opened my eyes and saw I had just punched Syn in his lower region. Kristy, Zacky, and Johnny were in the doorway laughing their asses off. Syn was too busy rolling on the floor in pain.

"Holy shit Mel what the fuck was that? You punch really fucking hard."

"Well if you didn't scare the crap out of me you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Which is why I tried telling you not to wake her up like that but did you listen? Nope." Johnny said still laughing.

"Shut up." Syn finally got off of the ground.

"So what are we doing today?"

"We got school remember?"

"Aww I don't wanna go." I whined.

"I don't either but I think I heard someone say that there were supposed to be a couple new girls or something." Syn said.

"Let me guess. You wanna know if she's attractive right?" Kristy and I guessed in unison.

"No..." he said.

"Sure Bri, if I wasn't your sister, you definitely would've tried something." I said laughing and shaking my head.

"She's got a point Syn." Kristy said, laughing and nodding in agreement. Both Johnny and Zacky looked at us with confused expressions before looking at Syn.

"What the hell are they talking about?" Johnny asked looking at my brother with a slightly weird expression that just made me laugh harder.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Syn said.

"Sure Syn, I saw how you looked at her when she walked in and after she sat near us. You definitely weren't just looking at her like she was your sister." Kristy said, still laughing.

"S-She's right, I saw that look too." I agreed and continued laughing. Zacky and Johnny looked at Syn again.

"What?" Syn asked.

"Dude, what the hell?"

"Okay...so she's cute...but not in that way. I'm just saying being attractive apparently runs in the family." he shrugged innocently and I fell of my bed still laughing at him. Zacky and Johnny soon started laughing and shaking their heads.

------At School------

We all eventually and reluctantly went to school. As we walked down the hallways we heard a couple girls getting picked on by my annoying sister and her friends Brittany and Kelly. I walked over and saw a girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. She was wearing a Misfits shirt and a pair of jeans. The other girl had jet black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, but was a little lighter than the first girl I noticed. She was wearing a Green Day shirt, a pair of dark jeans, and a dark blue bandanna. They also looked very pissed off and ready to punch someone.
"Lily leave them alone. They don't need sluts trying to bad mouth them even though they're new here so back off."

"Why should we? It's not like she'll do anything." Brittany said. Kelly nodded her head and smirked.

They were both sadly mistaken. The next thing we all new they were on the ground with the new girls on top of them punching them both in the faces and in the stomach. The girl with the Misfits shirt got off of Brittany and kicked her a few times as the other girl kept punching Kelly in the face. Lily ran away probably hoping she wasn't next.

"Um I think you better stop before the principal comes." I said. The girl with the Misfits shirt nodded and the girl with the bandanna soon stopped and got off of Kelly.

"Okay..I'm Lynda," the girl with the Misfits shirt smiled at me. "This is Aaliyah." she nodded her head to the girl who just beat the shit out of Kelly.

"Call me Ali though." she said.

"I'm Melissa, but call me Mel. So other than them bad mouthing you is there another reason you beat the shit out of them?"
"If you count her as the school slut at my old school then yeah." Lynda said. I looked over at Ali.

"I just didn't like them."

"That's good enough reason for me." I said and they both laughed.

"Well after next period I'm gonna ditch with a few of my friends. Wanna hang out with us?"

"Well I did just move here. Screw it I'll just start tomorrow." Lynda said. Ali laughed and nodded.

"I wasn't exactly planning on staying here too long anyways so why not?" she said.

"Awesome. What do you have now?"

"Art." they said in unison.

"Me too. Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
For the record, I would never actually do that to Syn. haha or at least I wouldn't punch him. lol
Anyways, I was nice and didn't leave you at a cliffhanger this time. haha
comments=more updates