I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Chapter 11

"Hey Mel."

"Hey Morticia. Sorry I'm late I was showing Lynda and Ali over here around." I said. Yes my art teacher's name was Morticia. Her parents were obsessed with the Addams family and even named her sister Wednesday. She was definitely the best teacher. She was only in her 20s and had tattoos and piercings. The cheerleaders and some of the jocks feared her and everyone who was considered 'freaks' to everyone else got along well with her.

"So this is Lynda?" she asked.
"Yeah I just moved here from New Jersey." Lynda said.

"And this is Ali?" Morticia asked. Ali nodded.

"I moved here from New Jersey too, but a different part of it then where Lynda is from." she replied. Just then we heard a girl named Ashley scream.

"Oh my God, I like, got paint all over my new sweater." she complained.

"Shut the fuck up and get over it!" Lynda yelled.

"You can wash it when you get home or you can just have your daddy get you a new one." Ali yelled after Lynda. Ashley instantly shut up.

"I'm starting to like them already." Morticia said. I walked over to the table where Kristy and Val were sitting.

"So, what's the real reason you were late?" Val asked raising an eyebrow. She apparently had gotten to school earlier than the rest of us. Either that, or she had automatically thought Zacky and I were doing something else and that's why I was late to class.

"No Val Zacky isn't the reason I was late. Lynda and Ali were getting annoyed by Lily, Kelly, and Brittany and then finally they snapped and beat the shit out of them while Lily ran away." I explained.

"Wow. It's about time someone beat the shit out of them." Kristy said. I became kind of confused.

"What Kitty means is that Kelly once dated Johnny and being the whore that she is cheated on him. You already know the story about Brittany and Zacky." Val explained. I nodded but also had the urge to go find Kelly and punch her in the face myself. Johnny didn't deserve that. He was a great guy and shouldn't have been used like that.

"Did either one of you happen to murder her?"

"We would have but there were too many witnesses and we're running out of places to hide the bodies." she joked.

"Well if this happened before I got here I obviously don't know anything that happened but if it happened since I moved here then all I have to say is that you could have told me, we could have killed her and hid her in Lily's closet." I said while laughing as I pictured what Lily's reaction would be if she saw some random dead body fall out of her closet. Just then Lynda and Ali walked to where we were all sitting.
"This is Lynda and Ali. Lynda and Ali, this is Val and that's Kristy." I said.

"Hey."

"Hi" they said.

"You guys ditching after class?" I asked Val and Kristy

"Sure why not?" they shrugged.

Class ended about a half hour later.
"You guys ditching?" Morticia asked.

"Um.."

"Don't worry about it guys, she's not like the other teachers who would give us detention if we ditched." Kitty said. They both let out sighs of relief.

"If anyone asks I'll just say that you both didn't feel well and that Val went to make sure you were okay. Kitty and Mel got called out of school for a family emergency or something."

"You are the best Morticia." I said right before we all walked out I guess Zacky and Syn were thinking the same thing because they were headed towards the doors to leave. But wait a minute...There was a girl with them. Who is she? From what I could see, she had blonde hair, green eyes kind of like Zacky's and she looked around the same height as me. They hadn't noticed that I had seen them.

"What're ya thinking' Mel?" Val asked.

"Nothing." I said before running behind them and jumping onto Zacky's back. It startled him, but he managed not to fall over.

"Where did you come from."

"Well I think I came from my mom's-"

"You know I didn't mean like that. I mean You just kinda showed up out of nowhere." he said.

"Well I'm just special like that. But anyways were you guys gonna ditch without me?" I pouted jokingly as I looked at him.

"We were gonna show Amber around. She's new here." Syn said. I looked at her. She had looked familiar. That's when it had hit me. I had known her at one point. We weren't enemies, but we weren't best friends either. We had just known each other from around school in Salem. We were more like acquaintances before I had moved, only because we didn't exactly know each other so well and the class that we had together before she had transferred into about a month before I left.

"Wait, did you used to live in Salem?" I asked making sure it was the right person.

"Yeah why?" she asked.

"I used to live there before I came here and I knew you from around school."

"Wait, were you the one who beat the shit out of Erin? She went back to that school with a broken nose and leg."

"Yeah. I'm the one who sent her to the hospital."

"I must say she did have it coming."

"How is it that all the new kids are from Salem?" Syn asked Zacky thinking we didn't hear him.

"We don't know and plus we've only had a few new kids, Lynda and Ali are from New Jersey."

"Who are Lynda and Ali?" Zacky asked.

"They probably left with Kitty and Val already but let's get the hell outta here before we get caught." We left unnoticed and saw Val, Kristy, Ali, and Lynda just getting to the parking lot. We caught up with them and then ditched school.

--------

We were all heading to the mall since we didn't have anything better to do and since we didn't want to go to anyone's house. We had got to the mall and were wandering around aimlessly. Then we went into one of the stores that had walls that were completely covered in pink. Lynda ran into it and made herself fall on the ground like she was having a seizure or something. At first I didn't know how to react but when some really annoying person who just kept following us around for some reason ran off to get help or something she got up and left the store like nothing happened.

"Um, okay?"

"Well it got rid of them didn't it?"

"I guess but faking a seizure? Come on.."

We spent more time at the mall and I got to know Lynda, Amber, and Ali. They're all pretty awesome people. Ali definitely seemed like a girl that Johnny would like a lot. I would just have to wait and see how he'd act around her. I noticed Amber looking at Syn quite a lot, but I decided not to say anything for now just to see if my theory about her liking him was right.

------

A few hours had gone by and Kristy left with Val to find Jimmy and Matt, Ali left with them to go and meet Johnny, Amber went somewhere with Brian and now it was just Lynda, Zacky, and me. Since we couldn't think of anything to do we went to his house. We were talking until my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" came the voice of Nick through my phone.

"I'll be right back." I said to them as I went into one of the other rooms.

"What the hell do you want?"

"DON'T USE THAT FUCKING TONE WITH ME!" he yelled making me move the phone away from my ear.

"I'm at school why the fuck do you care?" I lied.

"BULLSHIT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"Aren't you supposed to be at work? Or are you too busy drinking that you forgot?" I retorted. Which I probably shouldn't have done realizing that I would have to deal with himwhen if I go home.

"You stupid fucking slut-" I didn't hear the rest of it because I hung up my phone. Tears fell from my eyes. I wanted to cut so bad. I then remembered that I had a razorblade in my pocket. Why was it there? I couldn't remember since it had been a few weeks since I last did it. I slowly pulled it out and was about to bring it up to my wrist when I heard footsteps. I quickly put it back in my pocket when I heard someone stop behind me.

"It was him wasn't it?" Zacky asked as he put his arm around me. I nodded as more tears fell from my eyes and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"It's okay Mel just don't listen to him. Just promise me you won't do anything stupid." I was so close to it but Zacky stopped me from doing it. I don't know what I would do without him. I looked up at him as a few more tears fell from my eyes. He smiled a little at me as he moved a hand up to wipe the tears from my eyes.
"Please don't cry baby, I hate seeing you like this." he said softly.

"I-I'm sorry. I-"

"You don't have to be sorry, it's not your fault." he cut me off and continued to wipe the tears away from my eyes.

"But-"

"But nothing, it's not your fault he's an asshole. I promise I will never hurt you like that or in any other way. I don't wanna lose you." he said as he looked into my eyes. I sniffed a little as I stopped crying and smiled a little at him. He smiled back at me and kissed my forehead.

"Aww, that's so cute." I heard Lynda say. I turned my head in her direction.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Long enough to see you guys do that. What? I got bored being by myself, and I wanted to make sure you weren't doing anything else." she laughed slightly.

Why does everyone always think we're having sex?
♠ ♠ ♠
No cliffhanger once again. Maybe I'm being nice and not gonna leave you at so many cliffhangers anymore. Or maybe not, I guess you won't find out until I update again will you? lol *gives readers cookies and skittles*
why? because i can xD lol
Comment