I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Chapter 17

A month had gone by and things couldn't be better. The guys had started recording their songs and my mom had finally broken up with Nick. My parents seemed to be getting close again and I couldn't be happier. Gerard and Lynda both seemed to like each other, but neither of them wanted to admit it. Frank and I, as well as Mikey were going to make it our mission to set them up somehow. We just weren't exactly sure how we were gonna do it. Unfortunately for me though, I'd been getting sick.

"Are you sure you're okay baby?" Zacky asked as he looked at me with concern in his eyes. I nodded as I finished brushing my teeth for what seemed like the millionth time this week.

"I'm fine Z, it's probably just something I ate." I replied with a shrug as I walked out of the bathroom.

"You've been saying that a lot lately, are you sure you're not really sick?"

"Zacky, I'm fine okay? Don't worry about it." I said as I turned to look at him. He moved closer and wrapped his arms around me. He sighed a little.

"I'm just worried about you, that's all." he said softly and leaned in to kiss me before I turned my head when I heard footsteps. It was Syn and Amber.

"Hey guys," I smiled at them.

"Hey Mel, what's up?" Amber asked. I shrugged in response as I looked at her.

"You feeling better?" Syn asked. I shook my head.

"Not really, I got sick again," I replied. "I'll be fine Bri, don't worry about it."

"Mel, this has been going on for the past few weeks, what's going on?"

"I don't know okay?" I snapped at him without actually meaning to and moved away from Zacky before going into my room and shutting the door. I went over to my bed to lay down on it and stare at the ceiling.

What the fuck is up with me lately?

-Amber's POV-

I watched as Mel snapped at Syn before she headed to her room and slammed the door. I turned and looked at Syn and then at Zacky for a moment, not knowing what to say.

Why is she acting like this?

I thought for a moment before realizing my sister acted that same way when she was.... No. There's no way...is there?

"Babe, are you okay?" Brian asked me as I snapped out of my thoughts. I smiled and nodded a little.

"I'm fine Bri, I think I'm gonna go and try to talk to Mel." I said as I looked up at him. He smiled and nodded before turning to walk downstairs with Zacky. I walked to Mel's room and knocked on the door.

-Mel's POV-

"What do you want?" I called out.

"Mel, it's Amber. Is it okay if I come in?" I slowly got up from the bed and moved over to the door to let her in. She looked at me seeming a little confused.

"What?"

"What's going on with you? I mean first you seemed okay, I mean aside from saying you were still sick, and then the next thing you're pretty much biting Brian's head off." she said.

"I don't know okay? My emotions seem kind of crazy lately aside from me getting sick and I have no clue why. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just wish I knew." I sighed and turned to walk back over to my bed.

"My sister acted the same way for awhile a few years ago. It was around the time she found out she was pregnant." she said. My eyes widened when I heard her say it. P-Pregnant? M-Me? No...there's no way I could be...is there? I can't be. I just can't be pregnant.... Suddenly I started feeling dizzy and I felt like my vision was going blurry.

"Mel? Are you okay?" Amber asked. Her voice seemed further away and the next thing I knew, I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp* Yes I know, cliffhanger again..well sorta. Sorry.
Anyways another update should be out soon. I figured I'd just post this instead of making any of you guys wait any longer.

Is Mel really pregnant?
What will Zacky do if he finds out?
What will Syn do to Zacky if Mel is pregnant?

Oh so many questions! lol

Please comment <3
~Mel