I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Chapter 21

----- Frank's Point of View-----

I called Gerard, Lynda, and Mikey to come to the hospital as Syn called everyone else. Sure I've only known her for a short amount of time, but we've gotten to be really good friends. I knew Zacky didn't like me all that much, or at least he didn't seem like he did, but she didn't let that bother her. Other people in the past have stopped talking to me because of other people not liking me but I was glad she wasn't like the rest of them. Syn and I waited for everyone to show up in the waiting room just as Syn's dad came down the hallway.

Oh no.

"Hey what are you still doing here?" his dad asked. I bit my lip ring a little as I looked at Syn sympathetically.

"I-It's Mel," Syn started.

"Wh-What do you mean? What's wrong?" Syn's dad asked with a concerned and worried expression on his face.

"Sh-She....She tried to kill h-herself." he stammered on his words a little and his voice cracked as tears began falling from his eyes again. I just stood there, not knowing what to do as I looked around checking to see if anyone showed up. I turned my head and noticed a nurse walking towards us.

"Are you the family of Melissa Haner-Addams?" she asked. Syn and Syn's dad nodded.

"I-Is she okay?" Syn asked, it sounded more like begging, but it was understandable. He just lost his mom or was close to it, and he didn't need to lose Mel too.

"Her and the baby are fine." the nurse responded. At the word 'baby' all our eyes widened as we stared at her.

"Baby?!" we said in unison. The nurse just nodded her head.

"Yes, she's pregnant and if you hadn't gotten here in time, you would've lost them both. She's not that far along, maybe one month or close to two. Anyway you can go visit her now if you want to." And with that, she walked away. Mel is pregnant? Why didn't she tell anyone? Did she even know? So many questions ran through my mind.

"What's going on? Is Mel okay?" Kitty asked. I looked at her, assuming she either just appeared out of nowhere like a ninja, or she just got there and I didn't notice.

"S-She's pregnant." Syn's dad said, still shocked from the news.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." she said as she clenched her fists.

"No," Syn said causing Kitty to look at him confused. "Allow me to do it."

"You guys, before you get thrown in jail for the murder of Zacky, maybe you should go check on Mel to see how she is?" I suggested.

"Frank's right. We should go check on her." Syn's dad agreed with me. Syn and Kitty just looked at each other before Syn led the way to her room.

------ Mel's Point of View -----

I opened my eyes and found myself surrounded by bright lights. I closed my eyes again having a bad feeling I knew exactly where I was.

I was at a hospital. Again. I heard a door open and I heard footsteps.

"Mel?" I opened my eyes a little and tried to ignore the bright lights as I tried to look at whoever just said my name. It was Syn. Tears fell from his eyes as he looked at me before moving to pull me into a hug.

"Thank God you're okay." I heard my dad say. I looked over at him before looking down at my hands.

"I-I'm sorry." I said quietly and bit my lip.

"Why would you do something like that?" he asked.

"I-I was just so upset and Zacky...n-nevermind." I didn't want to think about Zacky right now. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me. I looked at them before realizing it was Kitty.

"Don't worry about him okay? I went and talked to him..." she said. I just looked at her.

"You did something to him didn't you?"

"Nothing that bad, even though he deserves it."

"So, what are you gonna do?" I looked and saw Frank. He moved a little closer to me.

"What am I gonna do about what?" I looked at him confused.

"What are you gonna do about the baby?" he asked. My eyes widened.

"W-What?"

"According to the nurse that told us you were okay, you're pregnant." Dad answered for him. I looked down at my stomach as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I-I wanna keep it, but I don't wanna have to take care of it b-by myself." I felt my body begin to shake uncontrollably.

"Mel, we're all here for you okay? We can help you." Kitty said.

"I-I don't want everyone knowing a-about this..."

"Well, I don't know if this matters or anything, but I could help you." All eyes went to Frank. He's willing to help me take care of it? But why?

"But aren't you going back to New Jersey with Gerard and Mikey soon?" Kitty asked. He nodded.

"Then how would you help me?" I asked.

"You could come with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp*

I'm debating whether or not the next chapter will be the last one for this one or not. I'm thinking it might be.

What is she going to say?
Is she going to let Frank help her?
Is she going to go and talk to Zacky?

Comment :)