I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Chapter 6

-Mel's Point of View-

A few weeks had gone by but nothing had really happened. Unless you count getting beat up by your mom's fiance every fucking day if you decided to go home and he wasn't passed out yet.. I had gotten into the habit of cutting myself again, as much as I tried not to do it, I did anyway. I know I promised Johnny I would try to stop before he moved to California, but I just couldn't help it.. It seemed to help me feel better. Nobody knew I did it....I think. The guys had band practice again and Johnny walked over to me.

"Hey Mel can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked.

"Sure" I said. We walked into a different room.

"So what's up Johnny?" I asked as I fidgeted with my wristbands behind my back. One habit I did have when I cut before was that I would always mess with the sleeve or wristband that was covering the cuts.

"Oh nothing..So what's going on with you and Vengeance?"

"N-nothing what would give you that idea?" I stuttered. Oh shit I stuttered.

"Did you just stutter?" he smirked.

"No.." I lied.

"Are you lying to me Bella?" he asked.

"Maybe." I muttered as I looked away from him.

"Does Bella like Mr. Vengeance?" he asked.

"Why does Mr. Seward want to know so bad?" I asked curiously looking at him.

"No reason but-" he cut himself off and looked down at something. Oh shit did he just see me fidget with my wristband?

"Did you just do what I think you did?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Did you just fidget with your wristband?" he asked.

"No." I lied again.

"Let me see your wrists." he said. I shook my head and didn't move my arms.

"Really Johnny, I didn't. I-"

"Melissa, let me see your wrists." he said calling me by my full name instead of just 'Bella' or 'Mel'. He only did that when I either wouldn't listen to him. I sighed and reluctantly held them for him to take the wristbands off to look at the many cuts on my wrists.

"Bella you promised." he said quietly.

"I know, I'm sorry...I-I couldn't help it...b-but not all of these are actually from me..." I bit my lip and looked down at the floor.

"Did Nick hurt you again?" he asked. I slowly nodded my head as he hugged me.

"I'm sorry Mel but can you at least try not to do this to yourself again? You really make me worried when you do it. I don't really wanna lose one of my best friends. I don't wanna have to worry about losing you again."

"I'll try" I said smiling weakly.

"Anyways back on the subject. Do you like Zacky?"

"I don't know." I said as I felt blush creeping up my face.

"By the way you were blushing I would have to say yes." he smirked.

"You tell anyone, and I will make sure that you don't get any from your future girlfriend. Better yet I could just cut your dick off." I saw him flinch at the thought which made me giggle a little.

-Zacky's Point of View-

I watched Mel walk with Johnny into another room. I didn't even notice Val sit next to me.

"What's up Zackyboy?" she asked snapping me out of my daze.

"What? Oh nothing." I said rather quickly.

"Looks to me like somebody has a crush on Syn's sister."

"I know i've only known her for a few weeks but I think I might love her." I told Val.

"Well I think you should ask her out."

"What? You mean-" she nodded.

"But what if she says no?"

"Just give it a shot. If she says no that's her loss."

"I guess. Just please don't tell her."

"I won't." she said.
------
-Mel's Point of View-

After band practice everyone got bored and started playing truth or dare. Kristy went first.

"Zacky. Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Mel but you have to kiss her like you really mean it." she said. I looked at her. Zacky looked at Val. Val shrugged. We moved closer to each other. He leaned toward my ear.

"You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to." he whispered.

"No..it's okay. Even if it's not my own, I haven't turned down a dare yet." I whispered back. He smiled at me before leaning in towards me. He kissed me. It was a sweet love filled kiss. I kissed back after a few seconds. His tongue brushed against my lip begging for entrance. I pulled away from him and bit my lip.

"Um..I forgot, my mom said she wanted me home because one of my cousins is coming to visit. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said quickly before I ran out of Matt's house. I didn't even bother looking where I was going. I ran and ended up collapsing on the ground as I felt tears forming in my eyes.
"Mel wait up." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw...
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER!! haha i know, I'm evil, but don't worry, I'm working on the next chapter now and I'm gonna post it up as soon as I'm done with it. I'm not making you wait an entire day for it. As long as I don't get distracted by anything, it'll be up soon and then I might update again after...maybe lol

Comments= more updates