Unicorn Turds

I see you lying next to me.

A few moments later

“Willow, you ok?” Alessandra’s concerned voice emerged from the darkness.

“Ugh.” Willow groaned and her eyes opened to narrow slits. She soon realized she was once again in her father’s office where they had had a conversation.

The conversation that was the trigger to her seizure.

“Get me out of here.” She pleaded and tried getting up but she was pushed back into her seat, “Dad, let me go!” She whined and looked at Snape.

“Sit still, and drink this.” He ordered and handed her a cup of a familiar bubbling violet elixir.

“No…” She protested weakly and pushed her father aside.

Snape didn’t flinch and brought the cup to her lips, “Drink it while it’s bubbling.” He said calmly.

“No, no more.” She begged as the familiar taste of the elixir touched the tip of her tongue.

Alessandra lent forward and faced Willow, “Do as he says!” She commanded and Willow frowned and shook her head.

“Willow, you’re wasting precious time.” Snape said angrily and looked at the elixir which bubbled slightly weaker than it did before.

“I don’t want to!” Willow yelled and pushed his hand away. The cup smashed on the floor and the potion turned into tiny little spheres when it hit the floor.

“I don’t want you to force me to drink this shit anymore dad! And you!Stop taking his side!” Willow yelled and pointed her finger at her father, and then at Alessandra.

Alessandra opened her mouth to say something but Willow spoke up again. “I’m not mentally ill! I don’t need you to force these drinks down my throat!”

“It’s needless! I’m sick and tired of it!” She burst.

“No one said you were ill! Stop being so dramatic and start taking care of yourself and your health!” Snape snapped.

“Exactly! I can take care of myself and I don’t need your help!” She yelled.

“Apparently you can’t.” Snape hissed.

“You know what? Fuck you dad.” Willow said venomously and stormed out of the office, hearing Alessandra call her name.

“What? Are you going to tell me off too?” Willow told Alessandra.

“No Willow I’m not. I don’t want to fight…I’m leaving this evening.” Alessandra sighed, she was spending the holidays with Harry Ron and Hermione at Ron’s house.

“Bullshit! I know that deep inside you think I’m a wacko!” Willow protested, revealing her concern.

Alessandra sighed and turned away, “Tell me when you come out of your pity bubble.”

Christmas, Later that Week

“Draco?” Willow called out as she opened the door to his dorm and peeked inside. To her delight, he was standing next to his bed, wearing nothing but black boxers as he folded his clothes.

“Good evening.” Draco flashed Willow a toothy grin and she entered his room, her pillow and clothes under her arm.

Willow bit her lip and eyed him up and down as approached him and stood barefooted in front of him. “Hi,” She smiled shyly and just looked up at him.

“Came to live with me for the holidays?” He smirked and placed the stock of folded robes on the chest of drawers.

Willow smiled and looked up at him as she nodded, “Yep.”

“I like.” He said cockily as he played with the hem of the shirt she was wearing. She wore nothing but an oversized grey shirt of Draco’s that ended just a few inches above the middle of her thigh.

Willow chuckled and tossed her pillow on his bed and when her arms were finally free she wrapped them around his neck which made her stand on the tips of her toes.

He looked at her with passion in his eyes and his cold hands reached for her waist, making her shiver as the coldness of his hands pressed against her skin.

Draco’s fingers played with the hem of the shirt she was wearing and then took a hold of her hips under the light fabric.

Willow pressed herself against Draco who leant in and brushed his lips against the side of her face and jaw line. She breathed softly and took in his scent, the scent the drove her crazy.

“Draco…” She hummed softly as she felt his hands traveling higher under her shirt and his fingers were now caressing the soft skin of her stomach and sides.

His eyes looked into hers and then shut as he pulled her into a passionate kiss, one if his hands leaving her torso only to cup her soft cheek.

Willow gently nibbled on Draco’s lower lip as he kissed her, making her whine quietly as she begged for entrance. She soon felt Draco’s lips part and the sweetness of his tongue against hers.

She tightened the embrace around his neck and savored his taste, his hand left her face and once again disappeared under the shirt she was wearing his thumb stroking her hipbone.

He pulled away from the kiss, leaving her wanting for more and leant towards her ear, “Willow, please…” he pleaded softly in her ear, making shivers run down her spine.

She ran the back of her fingers down his cheek, “A kiss and I will surrender.” She murmured, her lips almost touching his.

His grip tightened around her sides and he leant in once again, capturing her lips in a lustful kiss that made Willow moan softly into his mouth.

Draco’s lips were pushed against hers in a way that was almost painful, but it made Willow feel good. Her fingers went from his nape to the back of his head, feeling his soft hair linger between her fingers.

His kisses left her mouth and caressed their way downwards to her neck, gently kissing and biting the soft skin, making a moan escape her pouty lips.

Everywhere he touched her she felt as if her skin was on fire, and he was touching here everywhere, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

“I love you.” She softly said and ran her hands down his back and suddenly felt his lips stop kissing her neck, and only brushing lightly against it.

He then kissed her deeper and more passionately than before, his hands took a firm hold of her body and he lifted her up, wrapping one arm around her torso and the other one held her securely under her firm butt.

Her arms hugged his muscular upper back and she felt his strong body against her small figure.

Willow wrapped her legs around the middle of his body and kissed him softly, “Draco.” She mumbled.

Draco turned around and kneeled on the bed, holding Willow tighter against him. He looked into her eyes and kissed the tip of her nose and then her lips, making her smile.

He laid her on his bed and hovered over the middle of her body and his hands once again came in contact with her shirt and he gently pushed it up, exposing her stomach. Draco then leant in and pressed tiny little kisses all over her stomach area, making her shiver.

Her fingers once again buried themselves in his hair and she released a moan when he kissed her rib cage.

Draco then took her shirt and pulled it over her head, and Willow let him but the minute it was off she suddenly felt insecure and hugged the upper part of her torso with her arms.

“Don’t look at me.” She whispered and looked to the side, not wanting to see what look he had on his face.

“Willow…baby, you’re beautiful.” He whispered and turned her face to look at him, there was fire in his eyes and Willow could tell that he was completely serious.

She blinked and then wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling her chest press against his pecks and moaned against his lips.

Willow wanted to share that moment with Draco, she knew it was important for their relationship and she let her guard down.

She kissed him passionately, her tongue slipping into his mouth immediately. She could feel Draco smile against the kiss and he them persuaded to kissing her weak spot, her shoulders.

She moaned and ran her nails up and down the upper part of his back as she bucked her body. She felt Draco’s thumbs hook under the sides of her black panties and he pulled at them.

Willow lifted her butt up so he could slide them off, her legs closed and turned to the side. When she was completely undressed, Draco supported himself by his elbows and lent in to kiss her softly on the lips.

As his body touched hers, she could feel how ready he was and hugged his upper back again, closing her eyes as his lips sucked hers.

She felt Draco shift next to her as he undressed and soon felt him kissing her once again, she slowly parted her legs and let Draco take place between them. His hands stroked her legs and roamed the soft skin of her creamy inner thighs.

Draco wrapped an arm around her back and pushed her against his body, feeling her skin against his and kissed her neck as he began slowly entering her.

Willow moaned and held tighter onto him as she felt him fill her, the feeling was intense like she had never expected.

Soon he was all inside and she panted, her chest rising against his, “Willow?” He said in a low voice and she shushed him with a kiss.

“Baby…” She moaned as he thrust into her, making the tingly sensation at the pit of her stomach grow with every move.

Willow felt so close to Draco at that moment, like nothing else mattered.

A few long minutes later Willow felt herself reaching her peak and clawed down his chest, letting him know how close she was.

He groaned with satisfaction and quickened his pace, driving both of them over the edge and Willow soon felt him finish.

She opened her eyes only to see Draco’s face above her, grinning. “What?” She chuckled and ran her hands down his muscular chest.

“Nothing…” He smirked and pulled out of her and soon lay down next to her on his side.

He grabbed the comforter and handed it to her, Willow took it and loosely covered their bodies with it. She then took the same position as Draco and stared into his eyes, she was tired.

His hand caressed the curve of her hip and peeked from under the blanket and she smiled. “I’m sleepy.” Willow yawned and hugger the pillow.

“You know what to do then, I’ll go out for awhile or you want me to stay with you?” Draco whispered.

“That’s fine, go.” Willow mumbled tiredly and closed her eyes, dozing off.

She then felt Draco gently flick her butt and Willow giggled. “Fuck you!-“ Willow laughed sleepily and reached for her pillow, throwing it at Draco without even looking.

“Perv.” She added and nuzzled into her pillow.

The Halls

Draco walked the dark halls, illuminated only by the moonlight and the torches’ fire. He was still high from what had happened a few minutes ago.

At that moment he could care less about the cabinet, Dumbledore or the Dark Lord, he found peace of mind.

“Malfoy!” Draco turned around to see Severus Snape’s bat-like figure approach him quickly.

“You foolish little boy!” He barked and grabbed Draco by the robes, pushing him against the wall with his illuminated wand pointed at Draco’s shocked face.

Draco regained his cool and looked sternly at Snape, “What do you want?” He snapped.

“How dare you even ask? Having the nerve to tell her! To show her!” Snape spoke in a hoarse whisper that frightened Draco.

Draco’s feeling of happiness and satisfaction quickly vanished.

Snape once again slammed Draco against the wall, “You put her in jeopardy! Do you even know what you’ve done?!” Snape spoke through gritted teeth.

“Don’t you understand who she is?! She is an ace card- My daughter, your…girlfriend.” Snape said the last part with scorn.

“B-“ Draco spoke up but Snape’s vicious gaze shut him up.

“I’m talking now! If one of us fails she’ll be tortured, beaten even…murdered.” Snape’s eyes were hollow.

“I can’t believe she told you!” Draco hissed as he scowled.

“I’m her father if you’ve forgotten. And she didn’t abandon you, I made her tell me.” Snape protected Willow and kept his promise.

“Now listen carefully, I know your mission isn’t going well and I can help you!” Snape offered his assistance once again.

“I can’t control what you do when you’re with her or not. But I’m warning you, if anything even happens to her I swear you’ll-“Snape threatened.

“Alright! I understood!” Draco hissed and freed from Snape’s grip and headed back in the common rooms direction.

As Draco got further and further away from Snape, all kinds of thoughts ran through his mind. Surprisingly, none of those thoughts contained grudge or anger at Willow, he understood that she wanted to help him.

The person he was angry with was Snape, but mainly…himself.

As he approached his bed where Willow’s wrapped figure lay, he couldn’t help but smile. Draco stripped down to his boxers and sunk under the sheets next to Willow.

“Willow?” He touched her arm and she lazily opened her eyes and murmured.

“I love you.” He said softly and watched as her beautiful lips curved into a small smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit long I know :)

I love love love your feedback! So keep subscribing and commenting, all I do is for you (:

<3