Unicorn Turds

Don't say you care, I know you don't.

I did it.” Draco said as his eyes looked deep into Willow’s, his masculine arms enveloped Willow tightly and her head rested on his chest.

“Pardon?” She mumbled and looked up.

The calm music was replaced by loud beats and students poured to the dance floor. Draco released Willow from his embrace and led her away from the dance floor.

“I fixed it! Well, partially.” He smirked and took her by the hand, heading to the food table.

Willow’s eyebrows rose in shock, “You did?” and her mouth slightly dropped, she found it hard to keep up with his eager pace.

“Well, only for objects for now, nothing alive so far.” Draco grinned, handing her a glass.

Willow’s tongue ran over her straight teeth as she pondered, “You used the liquid luck, didn’t you?” she questioned.

“Not even once.” Draco said proudly, his chest heaving. “I am planning on using it though. Maybe tomorrow since we don’t have any classes.”

Willow blinked, “You’re using our day off to focus on the cabinet?” her hand rested on her hip, her brows once again rising.

“Yes of course, I’ll take any opportunity for free time.” He stirred his firewhisky in its glass.

“I wanted to go to Hogsmeade.” Willow said coldly, her nostrils widening and crossed her arms over her chest..

The look on Draco’s face was definitely not guilt, but annoyance. “Willow, are you going to start it all over again?” He smirked.

“Well excuse me for counting on you. Do you think that coming here, feeling me up and being sweet will make me give into you?” She snapped, her lips tightening and forming a heart shape.

“Willow, I’m trying to save my life here and I you-“ but before the argument could go any further, Draco was cut off by a scream of horror.

Willow felt cold fingers on the back of her shoulders and she jerked, turning around.

Professor Trelawney’s eyes were wide and her bottom lip trembled, her hand frozen in the air.

“Professor? Are you alright?” Willow asked worriedly, leaning to take a look at Trelawney’s face.

Professor Trelawney grabbed Willow by the arm and turned her around forcefully, her thin fingers grabbing tightly onto Willow’s shoulder.

Willow gulped and her heart raced. She closed her eyes as she felt Trelawney’s hand push her blonde locks aside and press into the gleaming patch on Willow’s shoulder blade.

My girl…-“ Trelawney whispered.

“How long have you had it?” The teacher asked, once again stroking the cold skin. The eyes behind the thick glasses curiously scanned the colorful patch of the cosmos.

Willow wiggled herself out of Trelawney’s grip and shook her hair back in place, “I was born with it.” She answered uneasily; she didn’t want to talk about her flaws in front of everyone.

“Fascinating!” Trelawney’s lips trembled. “Severus! Have you seen that?” Trelawney gasped as she turned to Snape, who joined the fuss a few second earlier.

Snape’s lip curled in arrogance, “Yes Sybill, I am well aware of my daughter’s gifts.” He didn’t find anything strange about the situation.

Gift? It is a sign!” Trelawney gasped once again. “My beautiful girl, I think you should pay me a visit this week, maybe even join Divination!” her hands grasped Willow’s tightly, a pleading expression on her face.

Willow tried her hardest not to roll her eyes and instead she smiled politely, “Sure professor.” She said with a fake smile on her red lips.

She couldn't make out the connection between her birth mark and Divination, she thought that Trelawney was overacting; Willow heard that she often did that.

Willow heard her father mention something with the word “Firenze” and heard Trelawney gasp once again.

“No! Not that horse!, she will see me! And only me!”

Morning

“Come on! Do you want a cauldron butt or not?” Roxanne yelled from the other hill and paused for a drink of water.

“Roxy I’m dying!” Willow yelled as she ran her fastest towards Roxanne, her body screaming with pain.

“Someone’s out of shape!” Roxanne smirked as she handed Willow the bottle and Willow drank it down.

“I have a great body I don’t need working out!” Willow bit her lip and winked.

Roxanne playfully pushed Willow, “You’re so full of yourself! And as long as we are roommates, you are going to live healthy. Don’t think I don’t know about the pumpkin snacks you keep in your closet.” Roxanne smiled.

Then Roxy grabbed Willow by the hand and they began jogging again, Willow groaned.

“What?! But-“ Willow protested as she dragged herself after Roxanne toward the oak doors of the castle.

“Roxy it’s barely 7am, I’m not supposed to be that sore!” She complained.

“Don’t be such a goblin, you said yourself that you want your butt to be as tight as mine, so I’m teaching you!” Roxanne said as she poked Willow’s thighs.

“Those are fine, but the butt should be diamond hard.” She claimed and slowed down. They both climbed the steps and sat down on the courtyard’s floor.

Willow lay on her back and starched her arms and legs, feeling her muscles ache. The morning sun tickled Willow’s bare face and she smiled, enjoying the rest.

Suddenly, the sun was blocked and the tingly warmth was gone. “Hello ladies.” A low voice spoke and Willow opened her eyes.

“Roxanna, Willow.” A tall, black haired lad who was also dressed in workout clothes smiled as he looked down at them.

“Hi Nott.” Roxy smiled and petted the floor, signing for him to join them. “Willow, you’ve met Theodore, haven’t you?” Roxy smirked.

Willow sat up, resting on her elbows. “Of course, we take Potions and Astronomy together.” She smiled at Nott as he sat down next to her.

“Working out?” Roxy asked as she groped Theodore’s biceps.

“Roxy! Must you feel everyone up? That’s really disturbing.” Willow laughed and took a sip from her water.

Roxy shrugged, “I like a nicely built body”, and Theodore seemed very pleased with himself.

Willow released her blonde mane from the tight ponytail and it fell to her shoulders and chest, perfectly blonde and straight.

She felt Nott looking at her, she didn’t make any eye contact with him though. “So will I be seeing you girls in Hogsmeade?” Nott asked with a sharp look in his eyes.

“Not me, I have tons of Ancient Runes homework! Professor Babbling is out of her mind, I tell you!” Roxy sighed in frustration and examined the spectacular view, her curly hair framing her face.

“Oh there’s Professor Sprout!! I need her help with my assay on Puffapods!!!” Roxanne jumped to her feet and ran in the greenhouses’ direction.

“Wow she’s fast!” Willow chuckled as she watched Roxanne sprint until she was out of view.

“So you are working out with her now?” Nott asked and moved closer to Willow. A tight black shirt hugged his strong upper body and Willow couldn’t help but bite her lip to disguise a smile.

Willow turned her head to the side and looked into his green eyes, “Yes, she’s a tough coach!” she laughed.

Nott smirked cunningly and ran a hand through his dark hair, messing up the front, “Not that you need to. “ He complimented.

“Oh shut it.” Willow smirked back, finally allowing the evil smile spread across her lips and she hugged her knees.

Nott smirked again, “You didn’t answer me, will I see you in Hogsmeade?” he questioned.

A knot formed in Willow’s stomach when she remembered her conversation with Draco the previous day.

“I don’t think I’ll be going.” She said softly and looked away.

“Isn’t Draco taking you?” Nott asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

Willow rested her head on her knees, her face facing Nott’s. “No Theodore, he isn’t.” She said bitterly.

“You can call me Ted.” Nott said with the same deep look in his eyes as he examined her face. “I know that you two are not what you used to be. I saw you, you haven’t spoken to him in days until yesterday, and you didn’t look very happy then either.”

Willow sat up, shocked by his nerve and also by the truthfulness of his words. “I don’t see how is it is your business.” Willow said coldly.

“I didn’t mean to upset you, I just can’t pretend I didn’t see how her treats you.” Theodore answered.

“Maybe I’m just too jaded now.” Willow mumbled.

“Tell you what, let me take you out.” He suggested.

Willow’s eyes widened. “What?!” she laughed.

Theodore didn’t seem amused at all. “Wow! You’re serious?” Willow was shocked.

“Of course I am. You are a great catch Willow. You are an incredibly rare girl and as far as I can see, you’re not getting what you deserve.” He said in a low voice, his face closer than ever to Willow’s.

Willow blinked as she examined his features, her eyes shifting from his eyes to his lips and back up. “I- it doesn’t feel right! Behind his back?.” She whispered but found herself leaning closer to him.

Theodore smirked and Willow felt his strong arm hook around the small of her back, making shivers run down her spine. “We can be loud without a sound.” He tempted.

Willow bit her lip as she pondered, “Fine.” She said decisively, “I’ll give you a chance”.

“Great.” He flashed Willow a toothy grin and stood up, holding his hand out for her.

She took his hand and brushed the dust off her clothes after she stood up, her heart racing. Draco didn’t deserve what she had just done.

“Early breakfast?” Nott suggested when they walked into the castle, his finger pointed at the entrance to the great hall.

Willow smirked, “Don’t push it” and turned to walk away.

“Alright then I’ll see you here in five hours, unless you want to meet in the common room in front of everyone.” Nott called, a hint of swagger in his voice.

Willow smiled widely and shook her head, he was so charming. “I’ll be here.” She called back.

Hogsmeade

“And what exactly are we doing?” Willow rolled her eyes and looked over Nott’s shoulder.

“Waiting for everyone to leave? You don’t want people to see us together do you?” Nott smirked and peeked from behind the stone column.

Willow leaned against the cold stone and played with her long scarf. “I could care less, Theodore.” She sighed and examined his profile, watching his high cheekbones clench as he watched the students..

He turned around and looked down at her, “Let’s go then.” He stepped aside for her to walk out first and followed closely.

They waited 5 minutes for Filch to finish his security check and then they were free to blend in with the crowd.

Willow was amazed to discover that Theodore Nott was actually extremely clever, confident and he had a cynical sense of humor, she thought it was too good to be true. “Alright, what’s your motive?” Willow asked.

“What?” Nott chuckled and stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets.

Willow chewed her lip and shot his an interrogating look, “There’s clearly something you want from me. You just landed onto me from nowhere and it’s kinda suspicious.”

Nott laughed, the corners of his mouth curling, “I’ve already told you that I like you, what else you want to hear? If you don’t like it here with me then we can go our separate ways.” Nott told her as they marched along Hogshead’s main street.

Willow’s eyes closed to narrow slits and then she smirked, “No, I’m good.” She laughed and took a hold of his arm, leading him in the direction of the Three Broomsticks.

“You don’t want to go in there.” Nott smirked.

Willow frowned, “Why? Are you hiding me?” She eyed him from his dragon skin combat boots to his messy black hair.

He once again smiled his cheeky smile, “No, you are hiding me”.

“You’re awful.” Willow stated and followed him as they once again walked deeper into Hogsmeade. “So where are we going?” She questioned curiously as they were far from the familiar part of the street.

“You’ll see.” He said dreamily and allowed himself to rest his hand on the small of her back, now that they were out of sight.

Ten minutes later they stopped in front of the door to a small, wooden coffee shop, which was different from the Three Broomsticks pub.

Willow’s jaw dropped and she tilted her head up to look at him, “You are seriously taking me out on a romantic date?” her arched eyebrows rose in dismay.

Theodore reached to the door from behind Willow and pushed it open, his other arm closing around Willow’s slim waist. “Come.” He said warmly in her ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was fun! The second part will be out really soon!

Please comment and subscribe!!!! ♡