Status: Active <3

My Heart, It's Calling...You?!

The Big Banana

*Aimee’s P.O.V.

“I can’t believe you’re actually making me do this!”

“Hey you should’ve thought about the repercussions of not only making me walk around outside in my bra and underwear, but for also calling Nick, Joe, and Kevin so they would see it!” Brittney said laughing at me. This was ridiculous, but my dare was definitely priceless as well. And anyways no one would probably see this besides me and Joe, I mean he couldn’t have been that clueless as to plan a date out in public. Could he?

“I am so good!” She said laughing once more.

“Shut up.” I said.

“I’m sorry Aimee, but this is really funny!” Anna said laughing hysterically.

“How in the world did you avoid being dared throughout this whole thing?” I asked, realizing that she hadn’t been dared.

“Because you two didn’t realize it last night, and now we’re not playing truth or dare. You’re just completing your dare.” Anna replied smirking.

“Gosh I hate you guys!” I screamed in frustration. Okay, so I was wearing a banana costume, I had absolutely no idea how Brittney got her hands on this, but she did. And the worst part was that I had to go on a date with Joe while wearing it. That was the dare. Lucky me! My original plan had been to take it off once they weren’t around, but they made sure that all I was wearing under it was a see-through white tangtop, and a pair of skimpy black Sofe shorts. There goes that plan.

And then I was going to have Joe bring me clothes, but apparently Brittney and Anna have eyes and ears everywhere. There goes Plan C, right out the window. See it? Falling out of that window? That third story window? Yep, there goes Plan C. Right down the tubes. I sat on my bed and huffed, giving the two of them dirty looks.

“Awe wook my wittle banana is getting angwy!” Brittney said, as if she was talking to a baby. “Alright, this moment calls for a song!”

“No. Not again.” I said, putting my head in my hands.

“It’s peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time. Where he at? Where he at? Where he at? Where he at? There he go. There he go. There he go. There he go. Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly. Peanut butter jelly, with a baseball bat, peanut butter jelly, with a baseball bat.” Brittney and Anna sang while doing a little dance. They started laughing, and smiled at me.

“I am so glad you go back to school tomorrow.” I grumbled quietly.

“Oh come on Aimee! You know you’re going to miss me while I’m at school!” Brittney exclaimed. “But how can I make better friends than an oh-so-glamorous pop-star or a gorgeous red head who is dating a totally hot rock star.”

“You better not be hitting on my man.” Anna said, pointing her finger at Brittney and giving her a look.

“Chill, just handing out compliments. You guys get to live these totally amazing fun lives, while I have to go back to boring old regular normal school. I don’t get why I can’t just be home schooled!”

I looked at the clock and realized it was almost time for my date with Joe. I stood up uncomfortably in my banana-ness and walked downstairs to be near the door, and out of the house as soon as possible. Brittney and Anna stayed upstairs, but I paid no mind to it. I heard some giggling come from upstairs, but I paid no attention to it. I flicked on the t.v. as I heard light steps come towards the room, I didn’t bother to look figuring it was Britt and Anna going towards the kitchen or something. Soon enough the doorbell rang and I walked to the door, as I opened it Joe’s mouth opened wide and he began laughing like a hyena at me. I cursed Brittney under my breath for her deviousness, only she could come up with something like this, and make me go through with it.

“Um….Aimee….what…are…you…wearing?” Joe asked in between laughs.

“Shut up. It was a dare. Let’s just go.” I said angrily.

“Okay then, off we go.” Joe said, trying absurdly hard not to laugh at me again.

“Just walk Joe, just walk.”

I heard some more snickering. I knew it was coming from Brittney and Anna, who’s heads were looking through the window in the living room. Oh she was so dead! I walked over to Joe’s motorcycle and went to get on it, when it hit me. Woah! Since when could Joe drive, let alone have a motorcycle. Hey! And his walking cast was off! I span around and looked at Joe with one eyebrow raised. He smiled at me, and once again tried to hold in his laughter.

“Since when can you drive? And when did you get this motorcycle, Jonas? And where is your cast?” I asked.

“Jonas?”

“My new name for you until you can stop laughing.” I said with a deathly serious face.

“Okay, well I can drive as of yesterday. Surprise! I got my permit a while ago and I finally got my license. I thought it would be a cool surprise! Now you don’t have to drive us everywhere. I can drive us now. And don’t worry, I am getting a car, just not yet. And I got the cast off just before I took the driver’s test yesterday. Ta da!”

“How cute. You are one busy boy. But one problem, how is one of those helmets going to fit over this?” I asked motioning towards my lovely suit, “Also, I don’t exactly want to be seen by people while I’m wearing this.”

“Okay, seriously, we’ll be going too fast for anyone to realize it’s you, and for the helmet issue. I can help with that.” Joe said and pulled back the top of the suit to reveal my head. He put the helmet on me and pulled the top of the suit back onto my head. “See, problem solved.”

“Let’s just go.”

Joe got onto the bike and kicked up the stand, I hopped in back and wrapped my arms around him. His proctor better not have been some star-struck fan. I was kind of scared of his driving talents since that incident I was told about when he crashed their tour bus. I closed my eyes and heard the motorcycle start. And then the wind was rushing through my hair, he was driving, and I wasn’t dead. Oh my, it’s a miracle! Joe Jonas can drive!

Suddenly we pulled to a stop, a red light, with tons of cars all around. Great. Wow, just my luck. A lot of people in the cars next to us were pointing and laughing, which was so not making me happy. Perfect. But it looked like they didn’t recognize who I was at least. And then I felt Joe shaking. I bent over to look at his face, and he was laughing once again. Fantastic.

“Joe!” I said and hit him in the shoulder lightly.

“Sorry, it’s just so funny. Brittney is a genius!”

“Can you quit praising my evil conniving step-sister please?”

“I can’t talk while I’m driving anyway.” Joe said, revving the bike and began driving again. The light had changed to green.

Finally, we pulled up to Applebee’s, figures he would pick one of the hottest spots in town for us to have dinner. Everyone in town is there at this time for dinner, way to go Joe. Note to self: next time that comes when a dare is placed upon me, I pick where we have our date. Although, luckily we didn’t have to wait for a seat because apparently Joe had called and made a reservation for the two of us. Alright, one brownie point for Joe, but just one. Actually, more like half of one. We sat at the table, and I couldn’t shake this eerie feeling that I was being watched, and not by those people who were just staring because of my outfit. I tried not to think about it, and pushed it to the side, the staring was most definitely because of what I was wearing. After we had ordered our food, we began to make light conversation.

“You know what I was thinking about the other day.” Joe said calmly.

“What?” I asked.

“Neither of us have spent too much time with our siblings lately. I think we should change that a little bit. Don’t you?”

“And you think that’s a bad thing?” I said, motioning to my outfit. He raised his eyebrows at me. “Alright, fine. What did you have in mind exactly?”

“I don’t know, what did you guys do to bond when you first met? And don’t try to get her back for doing this to you, be serious.” Joe said. Whenever he spoke about his brothers, it was the only times I could see the serious Joe Jonas. When it came to his brothers it was no joke, he really cared about them, and it made me smiled each time. Joe had a big heart, and that was on of many reasons that I loved him.

“We went camping the weekend my dad and her mom got engaged so we could get to know each other better. It was pretty fun, I think we both liked it. How does camping sound?” I asked.

“Perfect.” He said and leaned across the table to kiss me, we shared a quick kiss and then the food came. I began eating as did Joe. We discussed more about our ideas for this camping trip. We were going to go for two days, the 19th and the 20th just me, Brittney, Joe, Kevin, Nick, and Anna. Anna was considered to be part of both of our families, so of course she had to come. We were each going to ask our parents tomorrow, and run it by the siblings once we got home. Once we finished our dinner, I leaned over the table once more and gave Joe another kiss, and as we kissed that eerie feeling of being watched began to bug me again.

“Hey Joe, can we get out of here?” I asked.

“Sure, let me just pay the bill.” Joe said, putting money on the table for tip, and walked over to the counter to pay for the dinner, signing an autograph or two on the way. I had given up on fighting with him over the whole not letting me pay thing, it was just one fight that I was never going to win. We walked outside and over to his motorcycle, and helped me put on the helmet again, and we just looked at each other. “You know I had a whole romantic date planned for tonight, but I just don’t think we’re going to do that tonight. My laughter just might ruin it, and I would prefer not to be called Jonas again.”

“Sounds like a good idea on your part.” I replied, getting on the bike behind him, and wrapping my arms around his waist. He drove and once again, I did my best to ignore the pointing fingers at all of the red lights. I can’t believe I’m actually doing something nice for Brittney after this. Finally, we reached the house and I still felt that feeling of someone watching me, but once again I ignored it. Joe grabbed my hands and looked at me in the eyes, he gave me a quick kiss. And then he turned around to say something to me.

“Hey, I have an interview tomorrow, since Brittney will be at school, and your parents will be at work, you want to come? You can hang out backstage,” He said.

“Sure, what time?” I asked.

“I’ll pick you up at around 10, is that good?”

“Great, I’ll be ready, and not wearing a banana suit.” I smiled at him and then went inside my house.

*Nick’s P.O.V.

I sat on my bed once again, thinking of Brittney. All I’ve been able to do is sit around and think of her, and how badly I messed things up by not running after her. It would have just taken a few simple steps of walking, and I would have her in my arms. Why didn’t I? Sometimes I just make myself wonder. I pulled out the song that my brothers and I had starting working on, right after Aimee and Brittney had left. We never finished it, and I knew I was going to be the one to finish it, I just didn’t know how. I looked at it once, and put it back in my draw in frustration. I just needed her back and fast.

I laid down on my bed and tried to think, about everything. Most importantly, what I was going to do next. I wasn’t going to let her go, especially not without a fight. I groaned in frustration as I heard the door open, a set of footsteps come up the stairs and Joe walked into the room. I gave him a look for walking in without knocking. He knows I hate it when he does that. It’s one of my pet peeves. And that combined with my everlasting hatred of myself for letting Brittney go, was not putting me in the greatest of moods. Call me dramatic if you please, but I’m an artist. We brood like it’s our job, which it pretty much is.

“I know, sorry. But I have some exciting news if we can get mom and dad to agree.”

“Go on.” I said.

“You, me, Aimee, Anna, Kevin, and Brittney are going to go camping on the 19th and the 20th, together. Just us. How does that sound?”

“Amazing! You guys are geniuses!” I shouted, giving him a pat on the back and running out into the backyard in excitement. I suddenly felt a rush of a adrenaline. This was it! My chance to make things right! I jumped onto Joe’s trampoline, this would be the perfect time for me to win her back. And it had fallen right into my lap. I watched as Joe ran into the backyard and raised an eyebrow at me.

“Excited much?”

“You…have…no….idea!” I shouted in-between jumps. “This…is the…perfect time…to win….her….back!”

“Exactly what I was thinking. That’s sort of the real reason I planned the trip in the first place, but don’t tell Aimee that. She thought it was because I wanted to spend time with you losers.” Joe said with a playful laugh. Then he cocked his head to the side and looked at me. “So what’s your plan?”

“Uhh..” I began and stopped jumping, “I have no plan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is part 15, and I believe that I will be attacked by the girl who Aimee is based on because of this chapter, so if I never post again, know that I love you all! Haha, but I thought it was funny and worth it, and I hope you do too! I would also like to thank sugarrluvr :D for your massive amount of support and love! This chapter is dedicated to you!

~dancerbabe365