Status: Active <3

My Heart, It's Calling...You?!

Angels and Devils

*Anna’s P.O.V.

I pulled out the final thing from the box in front of me. It was a picture of me and Kevin. I placed it on the counter inside my new bedroom and ran back into the living room of my apartment. A few weeks had passed since we went camping, and now I have finally finished unpacking, and moving into my new apartment. I already have this month’s rent along with the next three month’s rents paid for. I’ve been babysitting like crazy, and now all my hard work has finally paid off. And I’m contemplating getting a consistent job at Starbucks to make sure that I can afford the apartment, plus pay for college. Kevin was lying across my couch and I smiled at him.

“I am officially moved in! And thank you so much for helping me carry in the TV and for staying with me while the cable guy hooked it up.”

“You’re welcome, you know I’m here for you babe.”

“I do know that, which is why…” I said trailing off and then running into the kitchen. Kevin got up and followed me, standing on the opposite side of the counter. He placed his hands on the counter as I opened up one of the draws. I pulled out a key and dangled it in front of him. “I’m giving you one of these.”

“What is this the key to?” He asked as I dropped the key into his hand and he examined it.

“My apartment, silly.” I said smiling at him. “Now you can come and visit whenever. No phone call necessary.”

“Oh. Wow.”

“Wow is right. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much, and I trust you totally and completely. I just hope I’m not moving too fast. This is alright with you right?” I asked, walking around the counter and over to him. Suddenly I felt really unsure. It had seemed like a good idea when I first thought of it, but maybe we weren’t ready for this next step yet. Oh god. I screwed it up.

“Yes. I think we’re moving at just the right speed.” He said, and all my worries vanished as quickly as they had come. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his slid around my waist. We leaned in and began kissing. Our grips tightened on each other as the kiss went on. The two of us didn’t even notice people knocking on the door, or even when they walked in. Well that was until Aimee decided it was a brilliant idea to break up our moment, while Joe laughed.

“Whoa-ho-ho! Making use of the apartment already?” She said.

“Shut up! Why are you here anyway? And where are the adolescents?” I said ferociously back.

“They went to get some ice cream.”

“At the end of October?”

“She was craving it?”

“Okay…so why are you here exactly?” I asked, frustrated that she was ruining the moment that Kevin and I were having. We didn’t get those so often, so it got me a little upset that she ruined one of the few ones that we do actually get.

“Because we’re going trick-or-treating! So let’s get ready! It’s Halloween people!” I rolled my eyes at her as she pulled out a bag from behind her and so did Joe. They were just too crazy.

I smiled and took my costume, going into my bedroom to change into it with Aimee. Kevin went into the spare bedroom to change. Meanwhile, Joe went into the bathroom to change. Yes, the apartment was fairly big. Once Aimee and I were both dressed in our matching costumes we walked into the living room where the boys were waiting, now accompanied by Britt and Nick. I laughed when I finally realized how we were all dressed. I was the angel to Aimee’s devil, Joe was a vampire, Nick was a cowboy to Brittney’s cowgirl, and finally Kevin was a hunky football player.

We all laughed at each other while Aimee went and got all the candy-bags that she had apparently bought. I filled a bowl with candy to bring outside. Everyone in the building filled up a bowl or so and brought it to the person standing outside, who would hand it out to the kids. Once Aimee had given everyone empty bags we began to walk out. I locked the door as we left. Kevin’s hands were on my waist and I turned my head around. I smiled at him and laughed.

“You know, I’ve always wanted to date the captain of the football team.”

“Well, I’ve always thought you were an angel.”

“You’re too cute.” I said. “I’d give you a kiss if you weren’t wearing that helmet. Consider it an I.O.U.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He said with a smile, and glanced towards Aimee. “And I guess we all knew Aimee was the devil.”

We both laughed and smiled. Then we released each other and walked outside. It was killing me that I couldn’t hold his hand as we walked around. I just wanted to grab his hand, and kiss him for everyone to see, but I knew that would most definitely not be happening. I watched as Aimee and Joe walked around being lovey-dovey, but Kevin and I couldn’t do that. We weren’t going out public. Apparently Nick and Brittney decided to sort of go public, in a way. I knew that they were being loving, but to an outsider, you might not have been able to tell. But they were wearing matching costumes, it was cute.

We all walked around for a while, but after a while tons of people kept asking if we were a little bit too old to be trick-or-treating. This effectively caused Aimee to flip out on how it’s an any-age thing, like Disney world. Let’s just say she scared a few people in her angry tirade. So we decided it would probably be best to stop walking around for the safety of others.

“You know there’s a Halloween party being thrown by Disney if you guys want to go.” Kevin said, shrugging his heavily padded shoulders.

“Sounds good!” I said and everyone nodded in agreement.

We all headed back to the apartment. When we got inside we picked up our phones, then left once again, this time to go to the party. We piled into Kevin’s jeep and he drove us there with me in the front seat. We all got out of the car as the valet pulled it into the back. We walked into the party and it was filled to the top with Disney stars. I watched as Joe pulled Aimee over to a brunette headed girl. She was wearing very dark make-up and a black outfit. She kind of reminded me of someone…Demi Lovato! Oh my gosh! I tugged on Kevin’s jersey lightly.

“Please introduce me to Demi!” I said and gave him a sweet smile. He nodded and laughed at my immaturity. As we got closer to Demi I noticed a flash of black hair sweep by as we got closer, and then I saw Aimee. She was fake smiling towards Demi which just screamed that something was wrong.

*Aimee’s P.O.V.

As we walked into the party I got all excited. There were tons of flashing lights and people all dressed up. The waiters were even dressed up for the occasion. They were wearing all black, and looked kind of like the walking dead. To say the least, this was awesome. After being caught up in the atmosphere for a few seconds I felt Joe tugging at my hand. I rolled my eyes playfully at him. He led me over to someone who was wearing a short poufy black dress with matching dark feathery wings, and long brown hair. Joe tapped the girl on the shoulder, causing her to turn around.

Her hair flew out behind her as she turned around, and my mouth dropped open. I could not believe who he was introducing me to. It was Demi Lovato! I took a deep breath as I took her in, she had dark eye-liner, eye-shadow, and mascara on. My knees shook in nervousness as I smiled at her. Okay, I am so immature. I should be able to talk to a star without freaking out. I’m 19 years old for crying out loud! Plus, people stop themselves to talk to me sometimes, but I guess I know how they feel now.

“Hey Dems, I’d like you to meet-” He began.

“Aimee! Hi! I’ve heard such great things about you! Consider yourself a part of the Disney family!” She said and gave me a hug.

“Hi.” Was the only thing I could squeak out. I was way too nervous.

“Well Demi, haven’t you…..” Joe said, but I had stopped listening and I focused on something else. They’re mouths were moving but all I could replay in my mind was a wave of black hair behind Demi, and just as quickly as it came the head walked away. I couldn’t see the person’s face, but it didn’t matter. I knew who it was. A shudder went through me and I felt the adrenaline rush through me. Something was wrong. Very, very wrong. Joe’s hand squeezing mine brought me out of my trance. I threw them both a fake smile as if I knew what they were talking about. Anna walked towards us and stood next to me.

Kevin introduced Anna to Demi, saying she was his girlfriend which made Anna’s face light up. Obviously she hadn’t realized we could trust the Disney family with this information. She loved being known as Kevin’s girlfriend and it killed her that they couldn’t just act normal, and be a couple in public quite like Joe and I. Although, she let it slide because she loved him so much. But then a smile, a fake one like mine replaced her genuine smile. I knew we were both ecstatic to finally meet Demi, who has been so good to the boys, but we both knew exactly who we had just seen.

“Just excuse me for a minute guys. I have to use the ladies’ room.” I said.

“Yeah, I have to go too.” Anna added convincingly. Joe pointed us in the direction of the bathroom.

“I’ll never understand why girls have to go to the bathroom in groups.” Joe questioned as the two of us walked away.

We were stopped by a few Disney stars, who greeted me and complimented my music. Finally we reached the bathroom. The two of us checked for feet in each of the stalls. A girl was in one of them. So we stood by the mirrors, pretending to check our hair and make-up until the girl finally left. It actually happened to be Brenda Song, who we both greeted with fake happiness. We were both still pre-occupied with our thoughts. Once the door slammed shut when Brenda left, we turned to one another.

“She’s here.” I said bluntly and looked at Anna.

“I could’ve sworn I sat that flash of black hair! I knew it!” She said, angrily.

“Any ideas on how we’re going to stop anything from happening?”

“Not one. I’m never the one with the plans, that’s your job! Oh wait, I’ve got one. How about we leave? Just get Brittney and we’ll go! Voila, problem avoided!” Anna said, obviously very proud of herself. I on the other hand was definitely not impressed with her plan.

“Now I remember why we don’t go to you for plans.”

“Hey, it wasn’t that bad of an idea!” She growled, stomping her foot.

“Oh please, it was a terrible idea! We shouldn’t have to leave just because she’s here. Alright, I’ve got a plan. How about we just make sure that they avoid each other the whole night? It shouldn’t be that difficult. This is a pretty big party.” I said and smiled, happy with my plan. It really shouldn’t have been that hard, I mean they’re only two people and the party was huge. Anna nodded in agreement with me. This should be a piece of cake, and Brittney would never even have to know. Ingenuous! We both walked out with smiles on our faces, that was until I saw Britt standing in front of Selena, Leslie, and two girls I didn’t recognize. Full confrontation mode.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it’s taken so long for me to post again, but I will hopefully post sooner next time. Now that school is out, it will be a billion times easier for me to update! So, I hope you enjoy, and I would love it if you would comment on this and let me know what you think!

~dancerbabe365