Status: Active <3

My Heart, It's Calling...You?!

Death Surrounds Me

Image



*Aimee’s P.O.V.

I woke up with my head still lying on Anna’s lap. I sat up quietly; the hospital was somewhat quiet, but still filled with people. Kevin was up looking at Anna’s clothing designs thoughtfully. Then suddenly I saw about 10 doctors running into Joe’s room, which woke everyone else up. What in the world was going on?

I jumped up sprinting towards his room, knowing something was wrong. I saw a faint glimpse of Joe who looked paler than the previous times I saw him. I felt a pair of unfamiliar arms dragging me out of the room, while I was pulling to get back inside and see what was happening. The pulling came from a muscular doctor, around middle-aged. Mr. and Mrs. J were up questioning whoever they could about what was going on. Anna was holding Frankie on her hip, bouncing lightly, while trying to calm Kevin down.

I crashed lifelessly onto a chair, running my hands through my hair wondering what could possibly be going on in that hospital room. Maybe he, he- NO! Joe would never do that to us, there’s too many people that love him for him to do that. I couldn’t even think like that, it would cause too much pain, especially since it’s not true, it couldn’t be. He would hold on forever for everyone, he couldn’t be. I simply would just not have it. Frankie walked over to me placing a hand on my back and looked me straight into my eyes innocently. He just doesn’t understand the full extent of what is going on here, I mean he’s 7 years old, how can anyone possibly expect him to understand. And it was tearing me apart that he had to deal with this at all, and having it be someone so close makes it even tougher.

“Is Joe going to be okay?”

“Honestly Frankie, I don’t know.” I sighed coming face to face with reality.

I took little Frankie and pulled him into a big hug, he reminded me so much of Joe sometimes. Especially, at times like this. After an hour or so later one of Joe’s doctors walked out with a solemn look on his face which made me nervous. Those are never good, those looks are the ones you see in the movies when you’re about to get terrible news. He took a good look at everyone and I did too.

The looks on everyone’s faces were completely terrified, no one knew quite what was going on and the fact that no one had answered our questions didn’t help much either. You could see all the worry and pain in just a simple glimpse, and the tears soaked everything in sight. The tiredness was something everyone felt, things have just gotten worse since day one. I saw the doctor take a deep breath, and my heart was pounding like crazy, like one of those Native American drums they hit near the big fire pits. It felt as if it was going to pop right out of my chest, and everyone could hear it. I was battling all my instincts to jump on this poor man to find out everything he knew about Joe’s current state. Mrs. Jonas looked the same way, and if he didn’t spill right now her composure would crack and she would most definitely attack him.

“You’re the family of Mr. Jonas, correct?” he asked almost as if it was a statement, he knew who we were. He was just prolonging the horror.

“Yes.” Mrs. Jonas squeaked.

Then all my worst thoughts and nightmares had been confirmed. My one love, Joseph Adam Jonaswas…gone. To a better place than here, he left me here all alone. To cry, and live the rest of my life, without him. He left everyone to go on without him. How could he do this to me? To his family? He brought happiness everywhere and now all the fun and life was sucked out of everything. The biggest question flooded my mind, why did everyone have to leave me in times of need? First my mom, now him! What could I do?

I collapsed off my chair onto the floor sobbing, taking every last teardrop I had and let them fall rapidly. I could feel myself shuddering as I cried. I couldn’t bear to look at everyone else and see their reactions, it would be too much. Some arms which I could barely place wrapped around me in a hug trying to consol me, but I just pushed them away and ran to cry in a corner by myself, I might as well get used to the quiet. I don’t think I could hear another noise after this moment.

The next two days passed in a blur of black nothingness. Not a sound had come from my lips. Not a single note played. I had nothing to live for, be happy for. I couldn’t even remember going to get my funeral outfit. I couldn’t even remember getting dressed for that horrible day. I never thought I’d ever have to watch them bury Joe Jonas. My whole life I convinced myself that their threesome would live forever, but here I was. Standing in the masses of people who had shown up, attending the middle Jonas, my only true love, and ex-boyfriend’s funeral.

It was a closed casket funeral, no one would be able to take seeing him in that dead state, and I watched Joe’s casket gracefully be lowered into the hole that would soon become his home for the rest of eternity. My knees became weak watching this scene through the thick black mesh covering my eyes. The tears were running down my face like a waterfall. I was truly shocked that I had any tears left. I wanted to scream his name so badly and make him come back to life all over again. But some strong, unknown force was stopping me. My mouth was opening but no words could come out. My heart was destroyed like it had been put through a paper shredder, totally mutilated. The others just sat there just watched me engulf myself in sorrow and pain.

I felt some light shaking and my eyes shot open, my breathing was ragged and unsteady. Then I realized that it was okay, it was all just some scary nightmare, Joe was okay. Well, at least not… I looked at the person who had released me from that dream from hell. It was Anna, my savior. And then I heard her whisper the words I had been waiting two whole days to hear.

“Aimee, Joe’s awake.” She whispered and I sprang up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you all probably want to kill me right now for tricking you. But secretly you all still love me! Please don’t be mad! Comment me to get out your anger/sadness! Oh, and subscribe! (By the way, I haven’t been feeling the love lately in the commenting area, so please really do comment with your anger!)

~dancerbabe365