Status: Comments get fater updates!!!

Ghost Town

Burn

Jason's eyes made contact with mine, tears drying up before they could fall half way down his face. I had completely betrayed him. I had saved Matt, a man I had accidentally turned due to my hunger and condemned the man I had loved for over a thousand years.

The smoke rose slowly, everyone in the village watching as he burned to death, the human villagers crowding around him, ending him even quicker. "NO!" I cried, reaching out the window, wanting to cradle him to me, wanting to take him away from the human's fire and the sun's deathly rays.

My arm sizzled in the sun for a split second before Victoria pulled me back in, holding me to her tightly as his wails of agony tore at my heart. "Let go!" I sobbed, beating against her. "I have to save him!" Blood tears flowed down my cheeks, stinging as they went. I needed to feed, I didn't have any blood could spare for tears. But I couldn't stop crying.

I hissed at Victoria, a warning for her to realease me, but she didn't. I fought as hard as I possibly could, getting a shot at her nose once, making her groan. But still, she did not release me.

Jason's voice grew weaker, more pain filled with every passing second, the scent of burning flesh teasing my nostrils now. Then it stopped. And I was released. I rushed to the window, ignoring the pain as the sun licked at my skin.

Not even his ashes remained.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yes, this is indeed back, and I am back as well! :D sorry life is very hectic and I haven't been able to write as much as I'd like to and I apologize to each and every one of my readers for doing that to you. :(

--Sinderella Plague