Status: Comments get fater updates!!!

Ghost Town

Scent

I sat on the edge of the bed, my head in my hands. He was slowly dying. The man I had bitten was slowly dying. All because of me. The sound of the door opening shot me to alert, ready to pounce. "Whoa! Angel, it's only me." Jason's voice said. I couldn't see I was so blinded by blood lust. "Jason..." I moaned in agony, falling back onto the bed. Just that tiny taste of the man's blood was enough to drive me insane! "Angel!" Jason's arms surrounded me as everything blacked out.

-----------

"Is she going to be okay?" Jason's voice cut through the black. "She'll be fine." Selene's twin brother, Doctor James, said. I groaned lowly, the fire returning in my throat. "Angel!" Selene cried, hugging me tightly. "You're alive! Well.....sorta." She giggled, hugging me again. I rolled my eyes, feeling their dryness. I needed blood. And I needed it now. I saw a rat scurry across the floor. It wasn't from here. It had a heart beat.

"She's just a bit-" I dove at it, sucking it dry. "thirsty." James finished with a chuckle. I spun around, still hungering. "Whoa! Angel! I've only ever seen your eyes like that when you're...oh shit." She trailed off, stepping in front of Jason, James joining at her side. "Angel...breathe." I didn't want to listen. I was thirsty. And Jason's wonderful heart beat was like music to my ears. I teased the tips of my fangs with my tongue, puncturing it andletting the blood drip down my jaw.

"Mmmmm..." I sighed, taking a whiff of the air surrounding me. "Jason...you smell...so....delicious..." I cooed, stepping closer. "Some how, I'm not sure she means that in a good way." He choked.
♠ ♠ ♠
--Sinderella Plague