Status: Comments get fater updates!!!

Ghost Town

I Need It

Black widows have it easy. They are never attached to the mate they hunger for. They just use them for sex. Well, basically. But I loved Jason. I didn't want to kill him. He just smelled so fucking amazing! "Jason!" I moaned, stepping closer. "Baby, please...just a taste." I cooed, sauntering over to them slowly. Selene and James were slowly decaying, meaning that I could easily get past them. I shot forward, suddenly hanging on Jason. "Pleeease." I moaned, running my hands down his body. "I'll make it worth your while..." I groaned, rubbing myself along his body. He groaned, tossing back his head. I didn't even care that my best friend and her twin brother stood no less than three feet away, watching. All I knew was that I was thirsty.

Vampires always have special abilities. Like Edward Cullen (yes the pussy's real). He could read minds. Well I can teleport. Unlucky for Jason. I landed on top of him in the bed, poofing from the room Selene and James were still standing in. "Jasooon." I cooed, running my long nailed fingers up his torso. He gasped in pleasure. "Just a taste. I promise." I whispered seductively, sliding down to his pants. STOP! YOU LOVE HIM! MY mind screamed at me. But my stomach said MORE!

"ANGEL!" Victoria screamed, tackling me away from Jason. "Let go of me!" I shrieked, clawing for Jason. "I need it!" I screamed. "No you don't!" Selene screamed, bursting through the door, Sally and Jackie behind her. I growled lowly when they stepped in front of him. Then I realized. Jackie had blood too. "Jackie...I need...." Being my best friend she was of course worried for me and stepped forward. "NO!" They all screamed, making her jump back. I roared, thrashing around in Victoria's hold. "LET ME GO!!!" There was a loud crash outside, making us all jump to alert, even me. I completely forgot about blood for a minute.

Until I smelled him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
How are you liking it? COMMENT PLEASE!!!

--Sinderlla Plague