Status: Comments get fater updates!!!

Ghost Town

Attack

I gasped as the smell hit my lungs. "No!" I shrieked, thrashing away from Victoria. "He's here!" I sobbed deeply, throwing myself into her arms. I could tell they were confused, but when there was another loud crash, they realized what was happening.

They were ransacking the village. Like all new comers. "Where are you?!" The man Selene had been feeding on screamed. "You didn't finish him off?!" I hissed at her. She looked to shocked to respond. "I...I...I couldn't..." She whispered, looking to him. The other girls nodded in agreement. I wasn't the only one? We watched in safety as they torn up the village. A fresh zombie, monster, Joker, ghost, and vampire.

I froze when I saw him. His muscles seemed to glow in the moon light. He was beautiful. "Angel!" Selene yelled, already outside. I shook off the spell he had on me and jumped through the second floor window, landing gracefully on my feet. He spotted me instantly. I was pushed up against the building behind me in a second, gasping for air. "What did you do to me." He hissed, exposing his fangs. I gulped, now knowing how Jason must've felt. "I...I-" He squeezed down hard, making me gasp. "I turned you!" I gasped, dropping to the floor when he let go. His muscles defiantly weren't just for show. They worked too. "Into what...?" I gasped for my breath slowly. "A vampire."
♠ ♠ ♠
ok sorry if it's confusing: Zacky got ripped apart so Sally put him back together so he's kinda like a Frankenstein monster. XD and Johnny's now a murdering joker guy. XD sorry if it's confusing. COMMENT!!!!!!

--Sinderella Plague