Status: Comments get fater updates!!!

Ghost Town

Followed

I sat across from the man whose name I had learned was Matt. Brian sat with Selene, gnawing at each other's necks. I rolled my eyes. "Zombie love." Sally fiddled with some loose strings on Zacky's arm, Johnny and Jackie making out in the corner. Jimmy and Victoria...well, I don't know what they were doing. They had disappeared almost instantly. "What's going on?" Matt asked, our eyes not parting as we glared at each other. "Well...I only know of one explanation." James said, eying Brian with daggers. "You all said you smelled each other's blood and went on a frenzy. I've only heard of that once before. When Selene and I's parents met. It was the blood of their mate that sent them into hysterics. That's all I can think of...and by the way all of you are...well, you get the idea."

"Wait?! I'm her mate?!" James nodded. "NO!" I screamed, shooting up out of my chair. "Jason is my blood mate! Not him." I hissed acidly at Matt. James just shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you...except-BRIAN STOP EATING MY SISTER!" He growled, tugging Selene away, her jaw falling with the force. "thuck yoo!" She hissed at him. This caused snickers to flow among us, even Matt and I. I rolled my eyes, looking out the window to see a glow in the distance. "What the hell?" I froze when I smelled them. Humans. Headed here. To Ghost Town. Unknown to human Ghost Town. Then it hit me. "THE VILLAGERS FOLLWOED YOU HERE!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE!!!!

--Sinderella Plague