Status: Comments get fater updates!!!

Ghost Town

More Than Just One Brawl

I stared out the window my muscles suddenly tightening. Matt and Brian were a freshly turned Zombie and Vampire. They needed humans. And there was a huge mob of them heading this way. I noticed Matt's face. Struggling to stay down. Struggling not to attack. "Matt..." He jumped, digging his nails into the table. "What the fuck did you do to me?!" He roared, launching over the table at me. He smashed me to the ground, my skull smacking against the ground. I hissed in pain. "My wife is in that mob! MY WIFE!!!" He growled, slapping me. "Tell me why!" He roared, slapping me again. "TELL ME!" He raised his hand again, and I flinched away.

But the blow never came. "Don't you fucking touch her." Jason's voice hissed, Matt's hiss of agony following. I opened my eyes to see Jason and Matt struggling to claw each other's throats out. "STOP IT!" I roared, making both of them freeze. Jason's eyes were red and blood shot. As if he'd been crying. I'd never seen him that way before. "You!" I growled at Matt. "Don't you fucking touch my mate! And you!" I looked to Jason, sighing. I couldn't bring myself to yell at him. "Come help me." I said quietly, walking off. "Jackie, Sally. You two stay here and guard the newly turned while Selene, Victoria Jason, James, and I take care of this."

-----------------

I never had such a thirst clawing at me now. I hadn't fed in a week and there were well over a hundred humans standing in front of me now. When Selene and James stepped out from behind me, Jason, and Victoria, the crowd gasped. "Zombies!" A couple whispered. "You!" Someone pointed at me. "I saw you! You killed my husband! Where is Matt?! WHERE IS HE?!" She slapped me across the face. I winced in pain, looking her in the eyes. "You're a monster." She growled lowly. I looked down to her stomach and heard a second heartbeat. My own heart stopped. I had killed the husband of an expectant mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
--Sinderella Plague