Get laid or die trying

It's been a long, hard week.

MONDAY. 7:34pm

Frank moans as he explodes into his hand. It had been a hot, mind blowing, 7 minutes long session of 'self sex', how he liked to call it. He just doesn't like the word 'masturbation', it sounds dirty to him. Carefully, he places the picture he's holding with his left hand on the floor next to him, and stands up to wipe his right hand, where all the load of mini-Franks was pretty much dying. After a few minutes, he reaches to pick up the picture and smiles at it. 'One of these days' he whispers, as a smiling Gerard looks back at him from the paper.

'Hello?' Frank answers the phone two hours later and smiles at the voice. He soon gets lost in the conversation, answering back with random 'yeahs' and 'mhms', not paying really attention at the sexy sound that pours into his ears. It also takes a lot of power of will no to touch himself, in case Gerard could notice. But oh, does Frank want him to know! Gerard has never given any signal of liking him back. Yes, they would act all girly around everyone, but Frank is sure that it doesn't mean any thing else to Gerard.

TUESDAY. 8:13 am.

'Yes, please' says Frank, when Gerard asks if he wants sugar on his coffee, and Frank can almost swear to God that Gerard winked. All the boys can't understand why Frank has to go to Gerard's every morning, even though they have nothing scheduled sometimes. And Frank never bothers to explain that he goes hoping he would hold, at least, Gerard hands on his own while looking directly at those perfect, mesmerizing eyes. No, they would never understand, even if he explained it to them. Never.

Later that day, Frank sits on his couch and changes channels on the TV, waiting. Gerard said he would come over around five. Frank had taken a long shower and now he's ready to hear whatever it is that Gerard has to tell him. Gerard said it was important. Nothing seems to catch his attention and eventually he throws the TV remote at the other end of the couch and rests his head back, waiting.

Ten minutes later, Frank's heart skips a beat when he hears Gerard's car parking in front of his house. He runs to the door and waits for the first knock to open it, making Gerard jump back scared. Frank laughs and drags him into the house to the living room. They sit on the couch and silence surrounds them. In an attempt of killing it, Frank takes the stereo remote and puts some random radio station. Gerard blinks slowly a couple of times when Frank starts to sing along the odd 80's song coming out of the speakers. And half an hour later, Frank almost falls off the couch when Gerard tells him that he likes him, but that he knows that Frank doesn't swing that way and that he'd better off leave it like that. Frank says nothing. And Gerard leaves. That night, Frank makes love to himself, like every night.

WEDNESDAY. 9:00 am.

Frank gets in time to his unofficial daily coffee date with Gerard, though they both act weird. Frank doesn't know how Gerard had never noticed about his feelings before. This morning, Frank is decided to letting him know. When Gerard hands him his coffee, Frank makes sure to make some physic contact, and Gerard blushes slightly. Frank smiles. And Gerard blushes more.

By noon, Frank is still at Gerard's, and his heart runs two times its regular rhythm. Gerard's face is 15 inches away from his, and his hands are placed around Gerard's neck. Frank's long dreamed wish is about to come true. He is 15 inches away of feeling those lips in his for the first time. He closes his eyes a little after Gerard did the same, and he shortens the distance. In that instant, the door opens and they pulled away from their unsuccessful first kiss. Mikey enters the room, and he only needs two seconds to figure out what was happening. Or what was about to happen, as Frank muttered. Mikey almost rolls on the floor laughing at Frank's annoyed face, and Gerard's blushed cheeks. Frank doesn't find it funny.

THURSDAY. 9:14 am.

'Today is the day' Frank thinks, as he knocks at Gerard's door. Gerard opens and Frank gets in, just to find Mikey, Ray and Bob sitting on the couch, on the same place he had planned to take Gerard. He can't hide his disappointment, and the others laugh. Apparently, they know. Frank makes a mental note: torture Mikey for telling. A few hours later, they are all talking about an utopic fourth record, and Gerard takes notes quickly, as if he's afraid of the ideas going away and never coming back. All Frank can focus in is the way Gerard bites his lower lip when he concentrates, and he has a hard time trying to not jump on him and take him in front of every one.

Around two in the afternoon, Frank leaves. He has lost all his hope of getting something from Gerard today. After all, his right hand and the picture will always be there for him.

FRIDAY. 6:00 pm.

Frank gets a phone call from Gerard, who's asking why Frank didn't showed up that morning for coffee. Frank lies and says he's sick. Being Frank, Gerard buys it. An hour later, Gerard enters Frank's door with his own key and Frank has to pretend he's sick for real. Frank's not an actor, but Gerard seems to enjoy taking care of him anyway. And when Gerard reaches to check on his temperature and Frank tries to kiss him, he pulls away, saying that he doesn't want to get sick too. Frank mentally swears and falls asleep. An hour and a half later, when Gerard leaves, he places a soft, quick kiss on Frank's lips. Frank doesn't notice.

SATURDAY. 3:43 pm.

A hyper Ray bounces up and down on Frank's bed when Frank tells him about his wet dreams about Gerard. Ray says that it's almost as cool as when he won against Bob on Guitar Hero. Frank doesn't see the connection but doesn't reply either. He stares into nothing thinking of how to make Gerard to kiss him, if no more. When Ray is done bouncing, he says that he's actually ok with Frank going after Gerard. Like Frank is asking him for permission. Frank rolls his eyes, and then literally his jaw drops when Ray says that Gerard has confessed to touch himself in the most dirty ways thinking of Frank.

Later that night, one single session of self sex is not enough, and Frank spends the whole night doing to himself the things he wants to do to Gerard. And when Gerard calls him after he comes for the third time at one in the morning, Frank swears he's panting. Both stay in silence holding the phone in their ears.

SUNDAY. 11:46 am.

Gerard shows at Frank's house. Frank decides that this time he won't escape and literally drags him to the living room, throwing him on the couch and getting on top of him. Gerard pulls him down for a first soft, then rough kiss, which quick develops into a fierce fight for dominance of the other's mouths. For a second, Frank is sure that they finally will make the next step today, and that makes him rub his hips against Gerard, whose totally busy biting at his neck. And just then, the phone rings. Gerard swears and Frank takes the call. Bob is outside the house, calling from his cell phone and asking if they had interrupted something. They. Bob, Ray and Mikey. Right outside of Frank's house. The mood is gone. Gerard leaves saying he's tired. And for the first time, Frank hates his friends.

MONDAY. 7:34 am.

Too early for his own likings, Frank shows at Gerard's house. As soon as he gets into the living room, he closes all the windows, disconnect the phone, turn off both of their cell phones and pulls Gerard into a passionate kiss. Gerard does nothing but to smile and kiss back. Frank mumbles into the kiss and Gerard doesn't understand, but he decides to take it as 'To your room', and he leads him. Two minutes later, and already upstairs, all their clothes are gone and Frank has Gerard on his back on the floor. And just as Gerard open his legs, Franks pushes himself into him, screaming out loud all the dirty things he had to moan to himself in the past weeks. Gerard does the same, and even louder, when Frank manage the way to hit certain spot inside of him. In the quick second that Frank is not concentrated on his own pleasure, he opens his eyes and sees Gerard stroking himself. Frank slaps Gerard's hand away and does it for him. No, there's not matching between his hand and his thrusts, but he doesn't care. Gerard doesn't either.

Five long minutes later, Gerard comes into Frank's hand, and a minute after that, Frank does the same. They both fall asleep immediately. There are no 'I love you' or 'I love you too'. There are no promises of being together forever. There's just the untold certainty that this will happen again. And soon.