Status: not active

Summer Days, Love Daze

Ch 12: Concert Time

Image

After a short while, Georg had finally woken up to melted skittles on his back. He sure was pissed at Bill. But Bill just smiled proudly, happy he could put a smile on Freddie's face.

The aircraft was soon filled with happy chatter and laughter. Bill always keeping them entertained being the most talkative of them all.

"Uhm, Gustav. What city are we going to be landing in first?" Caroline asked sheepishly. She knew the tour was to be in America, just not quite sure where it was going to kick-off.

"In San Francisco. It's a really nice city, but I think I prefer Los Angeles." He replied.

Soon the plain gradually lowered in altitude. They were landing. A smile lightly gracing Caroline's face as she gazed out the window. She was home.

They walked into the airport, Caroline being the only one to recognize the surrounding. It was the same place where she had taken her plane to Germany. The place where she had said her dreadful good-byes to her dear friends, when her heart felt like it was going to break.

She remembered clinging onto her friends, all with tear streaked faces. Once say they said their last "good-byes" and "I love yous" she reluctantly let go. Her friends watched in agony as her plane flew off to a new country.

Gustav gently put a hand on her shoulder. He looked worriedly at her. She then realized she had spaced out a bit. Caroline also noticed she was at the brink of tears. Those memories shouldn't have been brought up.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm perfectly fine," she answered, trying to make it seem like nothing happened.

Bill and Freddie lead the group outside, their hands intertwined. To everyone in the airport, they looked like a happy couple. But to them, it was just a simple friend handholding.

Freddie was a bit surprised at how much she could trust Bill. Of course she was a bit hesitant at first, but slowly brought into mind that he wasn't the kind of guy who likes to hurt people.

-~*~-

They soon arrived to their hotel. David gave them each two card keys before they went their separate ways. Bill, as expected, got room 483.

As everyone unpacked and got ready, they headed over to the venue, where TH would kick off this tour. They were all excited but as they stepped on stage for sound check, their heartbeat increased. This was it, in a few hours this whole arena would be filled with fans. All chanting and waiting for the music phenomenon that is Tokio Hotel.

The few minutes they had left before going on stage were spent together alone. It's something they always did before preforming. They were all waiting anxiously.

"Oh gott..." Georg murmured from the ball he had formed himself into. Tom was beside him trying to do some breathing exercises. Bill was completely silent. As for Gustav, he seemed the most calm out of everyone. Trying to concentrate on the blasting music of his ipod, deep inside he was as nervous as the others

The screams of fans were clearly heard. Freddie and Caroline wished the boys the best of luck.

As the boys steeped onto stage, screams rang through the whole arena. But as the music flowed through the speakers, their screams became a bit more faint. Many trying to join into the singing of Bill.
♠ ♠ ♠
God.... sorry for the long wait! Writer's block just decided to haunt me and school is a bit of a pain.

Speaking of school I've been procrastinating lately. Darn my lazy a$$ T-T

Anyways, hope to update again soon...