Status: not active

Summer Days, Love Daze

Ch 2: Backstage

Image

Freddie's P.O.V

A while later Gustav came in holding Caroline by the wrist. Hm, I wonder what happened while I was away. They both took a seat next to each other and the oh so talkative Bill broke the silence.

"So, what's your name?" He asked looking at her.

"Caroline," she answered.

"And I assume you both know each other," he said turning to me while flashing a smile.

"Yup!" I answered smiling back.

"Watch this," Bill whispered into my ear.

"Hey Tom. I heard there was going to be cute girls in the lobby after the concert," Bill said. I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"I'm out!" Tom replied leaving with a slight smirk.

"Uh, Bill. There is no lobby in this place," Georg said raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly!" Bill retorted with his wide smile. I giggled at that. He tricked his older brother. Even I knew there was no lobby in this place!

Not long after that Tom returned. "That wasn't funny, Bill!" He responded. Everyone tried to suppress their laughter.

"Oh yes it was and you know it!" Bill fought back.

"Oh whatever I'll just get you back later," Tom responded sitting back in his spot. "Anyways, why don't we play a game like... seven minutes in heaven!"

"But there's only two girls here," I said.

"It's still possible!" He retorted. Bill then slapped his brother on the arm.

"I was just suggesting!" Tom defended while rubbing his arm.

"Why don't we just go back to the hotel and watch a movie?" Bill suggested, which I might say is better than Tom's idea.

I looked over to Caroline and she had a slight worried look. Oh I almost forgot, she had to get home right after the concert.

"Um, sounds great but we kinda have to get home soon," I said with a slight disappointed tone.


"Well how does tomorrow night sound?" Bill said in a hopeful tone.

I looked back at my friend. "I'm ok with it," she responded with a smile.

"Then tomorrow night it is!" I said smiling turning back to Bill. He really got happy at that.

"Oh here," he said taking out a pen and writing his number on the palm of my hand. He gave me the pen and I did the same to him.

I walked over to Gustav and wrote Caroline's cell number on his hand. I bet she's thinking, "Oh like he'd ever call me!"

We said our good-byes to our new friends and walked in the cool air of Magdeburg on our way home.

Gustav's P.O.V.

"I still say you and Freddie make a pretty cute couple," I told Bill. We were on our way back to the hotel. Him and I sat in the back while Georg and Tom sat in front of us.

"Yeah, and I still can't believe you tricked me like that!" Tom said to his younger brother.

"Aww, Tomi's jealous cause I got a girl," Bill retorted back in a childish voice.

"She is not you're girl," Tom shot back.

"Not yet!" Bill said back smiling.

"He does have a point, Tom," Georg said crossing his arms across his chest. Tom just glared at him.

"Oh! And you and that Caroline girl make a cute couple too!" They all looked at me. Thanks a lot, Bill.

"And what makes you think that?" I retorted trying to hold back a blush.

"I can tell. Plus you're both shy. And why would you take her backstage out of every other girl in the venue?" Bill asked.

"She was attacked by a fan, what else was I supposed to do?" I shot back. They all kinda fell silent.

"That's why you brought her backstage?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, lets just hope me and Hagen here find a girl at the next concert!" Tom said breaking the silence.

We all kinda laughed at that but Georg cause Tom called him "Hagen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyway....yeah. Thanks to all readers and comments are appreciated =P