Status: not active

Summer Days, Love Daze

Ch 3: Back to Work

Image

Caroline's P.O.V.

The next day I asked my parents, mostly my dad, if I could sleep over at Freddie's house and they had said yes. My dad would never let me go to a hotel room full of older boys to watch movies., even if I was with a friend. It was partly true though since after we watch the movies with the guys we were going to stay at her house.

I wandered through the warm aired streets of Magdeburg on my way to work. A nice little book store called Nach Dem Buchstaben, meaning By/ According to the Book in English. Thankfully people there speak English.

There's a music shop next door called Notenstander, Music Stand in English, where Freddie works. it's kinda looks like the book store but filled with CDs and instruments.

I steeped inside the air-conditioned building and walked behind the dark blue counter.

"Hey ,Robyn. What's up?" I greeted my fellow worker. She's a year younger than me and we've become pretty good friends.

"Nothing. Oh hey, how was the concert?"

"It was awesome! Freddie sang with Bill and I caught Gustav's drum stick. Well, first it hit me on the head then I was attacked by a fan. Anyways, we spent some time with them and were going to watch movies with them tonight!"

"Seriously?! Cool!" She responded with a smile.

I felt my cell phone vibrate and took it out of my pocket. Someone had text me.

It read: We're going to pick you and Freddie up around 7:00. Can't wait to see you -Gustav

I read the message out loud, when I saw it was from Gustav I smiled wide.

"Ooh Caroline's got a crush!" She sang aloud.

"Oh be quiet!" I blushed.

"Hello everyone!" The manager's daughter, Heather, yelled entering the once quiet store. Robyn and I both think she's a spoiled brat, even her own mother! That's because it's her dad, Daren our manager, who spoils her.


Once or twice a week she comes over to hang here. Sadly, today's one of those days. I have no idea why though. She hates books. Robyn and I have already determined she was here for three reasons.

1: To annoy us
2: To met guys
3: To kiss up to her father.

"And hello no ones," she said walking by us in a disgusted way.

"Can I please hurt her just this once?" Robyn begged once she was out of sight.

"Only if you want to lose your job," I said .

"Ugh, fine," she huffed.

~-*-~

"Finally work is over!" Robyn said as we exited.

"Yup. And away from that snob," I said in a relieved tone. I looked at the time on my phone. "Well I got to get going unless I want to miss out on movie night with Tokio Hotel!"

"Have fun. Tell me everything tomorrow at work," she said smiling.

"I will, see ya later, bye!" I responded walking in the opposite direction.

"Bye!"

I went home to get my stuff together, said bye to my family, and headed to Freddie's house.

~-*-~

Freddie and I sat in the living room watching some TV when there was a knock on the door.

We both grabbed our stuff and said bye to her family. They knew about the whole Tokio Hotel ordeal. Her parents are pretty cool.

"Why hello lovely ladies!" Bill said as we opened the door.

"Hello Bill," we chorused back smiling.

I closed the door while Bill put his arm over Freddie's shoulder. How sweet is that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes Robyn, you're in it! (ps: Robyn really is one of my friends) Sorry if it's a little short but I hope you like it! comment please? =]

Oh, and does anyone want to give me movie suggestions? =P