Status: not active

Summer Days, Love Daze

Ch 4: Movie Night

Image

Freddie's P.O.V.

The whole car ride there was pretty much silent besides the radio and cars passing by. It wasn't really awkward though.

Once at the hotel we quickly made our way to the elevators so people wouldn't trample us.

We steeped inside Bill's hotel room, room 483 to be exact of course. The walls were painted a creamy white and the view was simply amazing.

There was a small living area where a TV was set up along with two couches and chairs and a table in the middle of it all. The table had movie snacks such as popcorn, candy, and a few cans of soda. This will be our theater for the night!

Bill and I sat in one of the couches while Gustav and Caroline sat in the other. Georg swiftly sat in the white arm chair.

"Now we have two choices for the night," Tom announced walking toward the DVD player. "First up, we have The Grudge 3."

"Oh heck no!" I blurted out. I absolutely hated scary movies.

"And I second that!" Caroline said after.

"Ok fine. Then The Notebook it is," Tom said popping in the DVD. I was happy the other choice was The Notebook and not another movie that'd haunt my dreams.

I really liked the movie. I've seen it before but it's worth watching it again. The movie's truly amazing.

I saw Tom trying to hold back tears during the sad parts. The rest of us, including me, let a few slide away.

The movie ended around 9:00. While Tom walked over to put away the movie we shared our thoughts. Everyone really enjoyed it.

"Alright everyone. We have time for one more movie!" Tom smirked. Oh no.

"You're not putting on the Grudge are you?" Caroline asked and I hoped for a no.

"Nope." Tom said. We sighed relived. "I'm putting on The Grudge 3!" Tom then announced.

"You're mean!" I told him.

"And I'm also perverted," Tom retorted back seeming proud of it. He put the disk in place.

"But that movie's rated R. I'm still 16," Caroline said trying to persuade him.

"Oh you'll be fine," Tom assured. Caroline crossed her arms defeated. I guess we had no other choice but to go through with it.

I guess Bill saw the fear in my eyes because he put his arm around me, reassuring it would be alright.

Caroline's P.O.V.

Dear gott why. I've seen Grudge 1 and 2 when I was 13. I read about the third movie on wikipedia and I didn't plan on watching it after that. Just reading it creep ed me out. And being three years older didn't really make a difference on how I felt about it.

A few minutes into the movie and Kayako, a.k.a the grudge, has already struck her first victim. Freddie held onto bill during that part while I just covered my eyes.

A while later and the scene is a women, Gretchen, painting a picture of a little girl, Rose. When she turns away she finds the painting almost shredded and in a pool of red paint. The picture of Rose morphs into a picture of Kayako.

Another one of Gretchen's paintings turn to Kayako and crawls toward her. I knew what was coming so I turned my head toward Gustav's direction, my eyes closed. He noticed this and put an arm over me.

~-*-~

Finally it's over! I sat up and I felt Gustav's arm pull away from my shoulders. Freddie released her hold on bill but he still kept his arm over her.

It was around 11:00 and everyone looked pretty tired. "Well, we should get going," Freddie said standing up as well as the rest of us.

"Hey, why don't you guys just stay over here?" Bill asked.

"It's alright with me," Freddie answered. "Caroline?"

"Sure, I'm in," I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I really have seen Grudge 1 and 2....lol But no wanna watch 3
Anyways hope ya liked and and comment please
Oh and does anyone know how to put up banners?