Status: not active

Summer Days, Love Daze

Ch 6: Arcade Excitement

Image

Freddie's P.O.V

When I woke up I found myself very close to Bill, his arm wrapped around me. I wiggled out from his grasp and tried to wake him up.

"Bill! Wake up!" I whispered while shaking him.

"Ugh, five more minutes," he groaned. I waited a few seconds till I continued.

"I said five minutes not five seconds!" He stated childishly , finally sitting up.

"But I was lonely! So what do ya want to do now?" I asked.

"Sleep," he answered.

"Besides that!"

"Well... we could go down to the arcade if you want."

"Ok, lets get ready first," I said, getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Shouldn't we wake them up?" Bill asked, pointing to the two sleepers.

Hmm, we shouldn't really leave them behind having no clue where we are. But it would give them a chance to be alone.

"You can wake them up," I stated, walking toward the bathroom.

I slipped on black and red stripped V-neck top with cute chain capris. I quickly brushed my teeth and running a brush through my chocolate brown hair.

When I got out, I found Bill now asleep on the couch with the other two gone. I quickly checked the time, which read 8:30, then went back over to the couch.

"Bill?"

"Huh? Oh, I was just.. resting my eyes. Yeah that's it!" He blurted out getting up, trying not to sound sleepy. I giggled at that.

He went to his suitcase to get his things and walked over the bathroom. But before he opened the door he turned to me.

"By the way, I like you're outfit," he smiled then entering the bathroom, leaving me there to blush a light red.

"So, where did Caroline and Gustav go?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"He took her to his room so they can get ready. He said they'd meet us there."

When he came out we headed to the lobby. His hair was medium spiked, light make up, wearing black wash jeans and his "The Icon" shirt.

"Hey Bill, what if fans try to mob us?" I asked as we entered the elevator.

"Oh shoot I forgot about that!" He said slapping his hand to his forehead. "Umm, well if it does happen, we run."

As the metal doors opened we prepared ourselves just in case they were waiting for us. But it was pretty much clear. People were checking in/out, some just relaxing in the lobby chairs. Even the front of the hotel was clear of screaming girls.

"This is..strange. Oh well, let's enjoy it while we can," he stated cheerfully, making his way to the arcade were we saw two unexpected people.

"Hey little bro! How was your night?" Tom asked walking toward us, a slight smirk coming to his lips. Georg just rolled his eyes.

"It was good," Bill responded.

"Hmm, usually you sleep in when we have a day off. I guess he'd do anything for you," Tom said to me. I noticed a red blush come to Bill's face. "Anyways, were are the other two love birds?"

"We are not love birds!" Gustav and Caroline stated from behind.

"Sure your not. Now shall we play some of these games or what? I bet I can beat Bill at air hockey!" Tom announced. Here goes some brotherly competition.

"Oh yeah, your on!" Bill retorted back. The G's went off to play some other thing while Caroline and I went to watch the twins battle it out.

Tom shoved a quarter into the slot and the game began. Back and forth the little puck went till it ended up in Bill's slot.

"HA! Less than a thirty seconds and I'm already ahead," Tom stated triumphantly.

"The games not over yet!" Bill shot back putting the puck back into the game.

The black object went from side to side, going in one slot to the other. Till the twins were finally tied, 4 to 4, seconds still on the clock.

Tom placed the little black puck back in place. Again it zoomed by. Neither of them wanting to give up.

"Oh mein gott! Ist Tokio Hotel!" Oh no. About ten girls came up to us, well Tom and Bill, asking for autographs and pictures. And I thought I saw one of them glaring at Caroline and I. But it happened to fast.

When they walked away Bill and Tom resumed their positions. But the time had already run out.

"Aww, now we'll never know who won!" Bill exclaimed. Then his expression lightened up. "Can I play against you now?" He asked me.

"Sure," I answered smiling.

Caroline's P.O.V.

Right left, left right. Neither surrendered, not one made a shot. As they went on I decided to make a quick call, asking my parents if I could "stay at Freddie's house" and go to work from there. My dad approved and we said goodbye.

It was around 9:30 and our shifts don't start till 1:00. So we had plenty of time to hang around.

I again watched Freddie and Bill's fierce game, yet another tie, 4 to 4. This time with no interruptions, we had a winner.

"Yay!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe sorry it took so long. I've been having slight writer's block :P

Freddie's top
Freddie's capris