Status: not active

Summer Days, Love Daze

Ch 8: News

Image

Bill's P.O.V.

Today, so far, is full of complete boredom. There's absolutely nothing to do! So I decided to head over to Tom's room to see what he was up to. I had nothing better to do.

I knocked on his door a few times till it swung open, revealing my twin along with his messy hotel room.

"Hey Bill. What's up?" He asked casually.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to see what you were doing," I said in the same nonchalant manor, walking right past him into the room.

"Nothing. Just messing with my guitar, watching TV, and playing on the laptop." He simply said.

"You call that nothing?" I asked shocked.

"Ja, now what do you want?"

"Well I was thinking we could go and watch a movie or something along with the G's," I said.

"But we can't. Remember David wanted to talk about the tour and some other stuff," He reminded me. I had forgotten all about the tour. It never seemed to cross my mind since our last concert not so long ago.

"Oh..right," I said slightly sad, knowing Freddie and Caroline wouldn't be with us then.

"Oh come on Bill! Don't get all sad on me. Maybe David will let us bring them along!" Tom assured. I often wonder how he knows what's bugging me.

"And if he doesn't!" I interjected. He paused for a moment.

"Then I'll talk to him. No worries," he said, playfully hitting me on the shoulder, along with a smile on his face. Sure he can be perverted at times but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a heart. He can be a very caring guy when he wants to.

"Danke Zwilling," I said smiling back.

"Now don't get all mushy on me either," he said pointing his index finger at me. "Anyways, lets get going to David's room before we're late. We don't want them making a fuss over our lateness now would we?" He joked.

~-*-~

Turns out we all arrived to David's room at the same time. What are the odds of that ever happening?

After we had been allowed to enter we all sat down. Gustav sitting on the armrest, Georg, Tom, then me sitting on the opposite arm thingy.

"Alright guys, as you all know the concert this Friday will be our last. Then the following Monday we leave to start the tour in America," he announced. Of course we all already knew this, but David has to go over all the procedures of what's going to happen. It is his job.

He went over where we were going (such as states and cities), interviews that were planned, and few photo shoots here and there. But I was really thinking about how I was going to ask him. How would he react. Question options filled my thoughts.

When the discussion ended he bid us good-bye as we headed to the exit. But before we opened the door he spoke.

"And if you guys want too....you may invite your new friends." We all turned to him utterly shocked. How did he know about them? I don't remember either of us mentioning Freddie nor Caroline to him.

"What are you some kind of psychic?!" I asked. He laughed a bit.


"Nein. Tobi told me all about your day yesterday," David answered in a "as a matter of fact" tone.

"Ok well... your not kidding about this right?" I asked unsure of what I was hearing is really true.

"Yes Bill," he said tossing me a phone, "go ahead and call." I quickly pushed in Freddie's number, already having it memorized.

"Hallo?" She answered around the third ring.. Even the sound of her voice made me smile.

"Hey Freddie. It's me, Bill," I said back.

"Oh hey, Bill. What's up?"

"Well I have the most awesome news ever!" I said excitedly, earning a few giggles from the other guys.

"Really, what is it?"

"David said that.... you and Caroline can go on tour with us!" I lightly shouted.

"Are you serious?! That's awesome!" she answered enthusiastically. "Wait a minute, I still have to work.." She said in the most disappointing tone I've ever heard.

"Uhm.. Don't worry about that. I'll try to work it out with your boss and everything."

"Oh danke Bill! Your the best. So I guess I'll see you soon?"

"Ja, of course. Bye."

"Bye.." After hanging up I tossed the phone over to Gustav.

"Your turn Justchel!" I said, using the nick name we had used to call him. He slightly groaned at that.

Caroline's P.O.V.

Leaving the house I headed over to our awesome little book store. I heard my phone go off as I walked, the song 1000 Oceans played.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hallo, it's me, Gustav," he said a bit sheepishly.

"Hey Gustav, what's up?" I asked with a smile on my face, still walking.

"Well I just called you to give you some news," he said more confident.

"Go on," I encouraged.

"David said that we could take you and Freddie on tour with us," he answered. I swear I would've screamed my head of then.

"Oh mein gott are you serious!" I said excitedly. Then I remembered, what's going to happen with work? And my parents would never let me go.

"Yeah. And if you need help explaining it to your parents and boss just tell us," he said as if he had just read my thoughts.

"Oh could you please? My parents especially, they'll never let me go anywhere alone with four older guys. Even if I'm with a friend," I asked.

"No problem, we'll discuss things with your parents and both your's and Freddie's boss'." He assured. I had finally reached my destination, opening the door.

"Thanks Gustav. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye." And with those last words we hung up, continuing to do what we had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy 13 b-day to Robyn! XD

Anyways enjoy :P