Status: Just Started!May Take A While To Get It Going :\

Death Dies Hard

The Chase

I Slowly Stood Up,Completely Aware Of the gun Being Pressed Onto My Back.

"Turn Around,NOW"The Man Hissed.I Turned Around and Came Face To Face With A Pale Blue-Eyed Man.I Stared Him Down For Several Seconds Before Finally Deciding On a Course Of Action.

"You're Not Very Smart You Know..?"I said Slowly As I Sprung Into Action And Started to Wrestle the Gun Out Of His Hands.After A Couple Of Minutes Of Fighting Against The Man A Shot Was Fired.

After A Long Moment Of Silence and Shock Several Things Started To Happen.Alexander and His Guards Rushed Up To My Hiding Spot,Thus Finding Me Holding The Man's Gun in My Hands While The Man Held His Bleeding Shoulder.

"IT'S THE SNAKE!GET HER!!!"One Of the Guards Yelled.I Jumped Out Of The Nearest Window As The Guards Started to Shoot After Me.The Man Too Jumped Out Of The Window.

"You're Not Getting Away!"He Yelled.I Continued Running Through the Alleyway Until i Reached the Main Intersection.

"Lithium!I need backup NOW!"I Spoke Into The Intercom.I Ran Across The Intersection And Climbed Up Onto A Firescape.I Made My Way Onto The Building's Roof And Stopped Dead In My Tracks When I Spotted The Man A Few Yards Away From Me Holding Another Gun.

"Running Away From Me Is Useless Snake"
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda Short?
Sorry :(
Anyways
Comment/Subscribe And Leave Me A Question That'd you'd like Me To answer!:D

SilenceKillsMe Asked:"What's You're Favorite KoRn Song?"
-My Favorite KoRn Song Is "Thoughtless"
:D
ENJOY!

LadyxCyanide