A Couple Fries Short Of A Happy Meal

Wha- OH!

I absolutely hated my parents. They thought I was “out of control”. But I wasn’t. I was totally in control. But for some reason they fail to see eye to eye with me. I’m mean, sure I lie, steal, fight, drink, smoke, and do drugs, but I was not “out of control”. Nonetheless, though, they were sending me to The Madison Facility for Troubled Teens. Sure, like that was going to help me.

Now, they were dropping me off inside of these really large iron gates, not even pausing to say bye. They just drove off, leaving me here to rot. Great parents, I tell ya.

Anyway, I had to drag my luggage into the main room, and check in.

“Hello, dear,” said the rather old receptionist, “How may I help you?”

“ I’ve been signed up here. Rebecka Lee Rivers?” I tossed back my fire engine red hair.

“Oh, yes, your name’s right here,” she gave me a curious look.

“Where do I stay?” I asked, ignoring her look.

“Block… 7. Room 2.” She prompted, “Good luck.”

Luck? Why did I need luck?

I grabbed my stuff, and once again, dragged them, until I got to a large door that read “Block 7” in big painted letters.

I opened the door and what came to my sight was four or five guys. What the hell? Where were the girls in this place?

“Uhhh… Hey?” I said, uncomfortable. Me? Uncomfortable? That was weird.

“What is a girl doing here?” said a rather chubby dude.

“Oh, shut up Zac,” said a skinnier one, “Who did you come for?”

It took me a while to realize he was talking to me.

“Uh… I’m actually staying here… In room two… Block seven…”

“Oh, well…” then he seemed to realize something, “You’re a girl

I looked at my body, “Yes… I am…”

Another, shorter boy spoke up, “And you’re staying in room two?”

“That’s what I said.”

A couple snickered. What the hell was up with these boys?

“That means you’re staying with,” the shorter one jabbed a thumb in the direction of a blonde guy who was slouching, watching TV. He turned when he felt eyes on him.

“Wha-? Oh,” he caught a glimpse of me, “You here to pick up something?”

“No… according to tweedle-dee here, I’m bunking with you,” I put a plae hand on my waist.

“What? Really?” his eyes shot towards the short one, who nodded.

“Um… yeah… So, I guess I’ll go unpack…”

Were they serious? Was this a guy onlyplace? What the hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another story by me!
Yaaay
*party*
Comments? Questions?