A Couple Fries Short Of A Happy Meal

Bad News

“McCracken! Get you scrawny ass away from her,” I heard Gabe’s voice. Wow, was he stalking me or something?

“Saporta,” Bert gave Gabe a smile that made me think they weren’t friends at all, “What brings you over here this fine afternoon?”

“My girl, that’s what.”

Bert snorted, “Your girl? You can score a girl this hot?”

“We all know you can’t,” Gabe retorted.

Bert got into Gabe’s face, “How ‘bout you say that again, Saporta.”

“We all know you can’t get a girl, McCracken.”

I saw that there was a fight about to break out. Fuck, what was I supposed to do? Break it up, I suppose.

“Hey, hey, hey,” I pushed my small body in between them, “There’s no need to fight.”

“Why don’t you prove she’s your girl?” Bert asked, not paying any attention to me.

“Fine. I will,” Gabe backed away a bit, and kissed me, right on the lips. The fuck?

He broke apart from me and raised his arms to say “Yeah, that’s right, I did it.”

“Okay, Saporta. I’ll back off, for now.” Bert then walked away.

As soon as he was out of ear shot I yelled, “What the fuck!?”

“I had to. You don’t want to fuck around with McCracken. It’ll mean bad news if you do.”

“And why is that?” I was still kinda pissed that he kissed me. The other part of me… liked it.

“Because… you don’t need to know. Now now at least. Just trust me.”

I rolled me eyes and spun around, “Fine.”

I started to walk away, but then Gabe said, “That was a nice kiss, by the way.”

I didn’t even bother turning. Let him think what he wants.

*-*-*-*-*Inside*-*-*-*-*

“Mother humping television!” I heard Josh yell at the TV in the main room. God boys were stupid, and I hadn’t realized that until now. What was wrong with me?

I had spent the last couple of days in my room, eating whatever the guys (mostly Gabe) bothered to bring me. I was to scared to go outside, for I didn’t want to be stared at by the numerous guys that inhabited this place. So, for now, I was going to stay in my room.

The fourth day, though, I realized something. I was stinky, and I needed a shower.

I got up, my legs feeling like Jell-O, grabbed a towel and made my way towards the showers, which was just down the hall. I was the only one there and my footsteps echoed down the hallway, It was actually kinda creepy…

I practically ran the rest of the way and slammed the door behind me. There, I was all alone to take a well needed shower.

I walked into a shower, stripped, and turned on the shower. As the water ran over my body, I heard a door slam. Fuck, someone was here.

“Hey sexy,” a voice came.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY I got an update posted!! W00t! lmao, so yeah, comments?