A Couple Fries Short Of A Happy Meal

Piss off, McCracken!

I quickly grabbed a towel, wrapped myself up, and walked out of the shower. Standing there was Gabe, grinning. Asshole. He scared the shit out of me.

“What do you want?” I asked, glaring. I hadn’t even washed my hair yet.

“I want to shower, if you don’t mind,” he held up a towel and some shampoo.

“I do mind, believe it or not. I’m showering, and would like to have some privacy.”

He chuckled, “The showers are closed off. We won’t see each other. I mean, if you want to, then that’s fine.”

I shot a look at him and walked back to my shower. I took the towel off and draped it on the top of the door. It was amazing how conceited he could be at times.

After I finished showering, I wrapped myself up in the towel once again. I didn’t bother waiting for Gabe. It would be awkward(At least for me.) to be almost naked in front of each other. I walked back into the block and into my room, where I took the towel off and started searching for clothes. Then, the door opened.

“Jeremy!” I screamed, trying to hide my body.

But it wasn’t Jeremy, it was Gerard. As soon as he realized what was going on, he covered his eyes up.

“Oh, god, I’m sorry!” he turned around and walked towards the door, “I didn’t know-.”

His sentence was stopped short as he ran into the wall. I rolled my eyes, wrapped the towel around me, and helped him up.

“You dolt,” I laughed.

He opened his eyes, unsure of what he was going to see. When he realized the coast was clear, he started laughing too.

“Sorry, I was going to get this,” he picked up a comic book.

“It’s okay, just learn to knock,” I followed him to the door, and as soon as he was out, I shut it and gave a great sigh.

Gerard almost saw me naked! Maybe he did, god knows. I hoped he wasn’t going to blab about it to the other guys. The last thing I wanted to hear was how I looked naked. It would be all over the facility in no time.

I got dressed into a mini skirt, a white tee, and striped stockings. I looked at the clock. Almost five. Maybe I would go outside today and face the guys. I definitely had to be more confident, or I would be attacked by one of the more psychos.

I stepped out of the room, into the main area. Josh seemed to be doing what he liked best; watching TV. I sat on the couch next to him, and tried to watch the annoying show on the screen. It was impossible.

“What the hell it this B.S?” I asked aloud. Josh chuckled.

“Beavis and Butthead.”

“You’re a butthead for watching this show, Beavis.”

I grabbed the remote and changed it to MTV. Cribs was on. Josh groaned.

“Just what I wanna see, celebrities showing off their houses,” he remarked sarcastically as Ryan Scheckler was taking a tour of his skate park slash backyard.

I grinned and nodded, “Yeah, you do. Or as long as I have the remote”

We continued to watch my choice of shows until six.

Josh stood up, “You coming this time?”

I bit my lip and nodded.

“Come on, you can do this,” he put an arm reassuringly over my shoulders and led me to the courtyard.

Once again, when I walked into the courtyard, all eyes seemed to be upon me. The attention was beyind nerve wracking. Where was Gabe now?

As if on cue, Gabe appeared right next to me.

“Sorry, Joshey, but I got it from here,” he gave a nod of his to shoo Josh away.

“Rude,” I commented.

“But, then again, it’s me, isn’t it?”

“No comment,” I sat down on a vacant bench and patted the spot next to me. Gabe sat down.

We sat in silence for while. Then Gabe spoke up.

“You know that kiss?” he asked turning slightly towards me.

“Yeah?” I raised an eyebrow. Where was he getting at with this?

He smiled, “It was a good kiss. I’d like to experience it again.”

I scoffed, “In your wildest dreams Saporta.”

I could sense his feelings fall. I’d hurt his feelings. Oh, fuck my life.

I sat a bit straighter, “Okay, I’ll kiss you. But on one condition.”

He perked up, “What?”

“You’re going to protect me from all this madness.”

“I will,” he whispered as he leaned in closer, “You’ll be all mine.”

Our lips met, but this kiss was more… enjoyable. It was soft and a little less sudden. It had feeling in it. Gabe’s lips fel amazing against mine; so soft, so sweet. It was like they were meant to touch.

There was a wolf whistle. Getting pissed, I broke apart from Gabe and glared around. Bert was standing there, a smug grin on his face.

I shot him the bird.

“Whoa, there, Lee, wouldn’t want Saporta to lose his groove,” he laughed.

“Piss off, McCracken,” Gabe growled.

“How ‘bout you both shut the fuck up,” I crossed my legs.

“Oh, Ms. Rebecka’s choosing sides now? How about you choose mine? It’s the dangerous side,” Bert sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

“Bert, I wouldn’t go on your side if it had cookies ,” I snorted, shrugging out of his arm.

“Oh, Lee, I love it that you play hard to get,” I felt a hand on my thigh.

“You mother fucker!” I stood up and punched him, right square in the jaw.

“Hey, bitch, don’t touch me!” he raised an arm to strike me back, when a hand stopped him.

“Touch her, McCracken, you’ll be hearing it from me,” it wasn’t Gabe’s voice. I recognized it, though, from someone in my block.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey:]
So so sorry for the lack of updates:[
I promise, updates will become more frequent, now that I have my own laptop:D