Captivated

Captivated

"I have no choice," She thought.
Michelle nodded shamefully. JOS's face lit up. He undid her handcuffs, duct tape and ropes, and pulled her into the bedroom. Michelle turned back to stare innocently at Mike.
He had tears flowing down his face. He tried to say something, but Michelle had no idea what it was, all she knew was that it had three syllables. She just shrugged back at him.
One of the other two men that were left to guard Mike and Scarlett stepped forward to Mike, and tore the duct tape off his mouth off.
"Where are your two friends?" He demanded.
"I... don't know," Mike admitted truthfully.
"TELL ME!" He pressured.
"Okay... I'm not exactly sure, but they're probably at the Pizza Bar on 1,021st Road. The guard placed fresh duct tape back on Mike's mouth. It would be harder to get off, but at least he could breathe.
The guys nodded, and set out, armed with nothing but a pocket knife, locking the barred doors of the warehouse behind them.
"They're gonna go get Billie and Tre," Scarlett tried to say. Mike nodded urgently.
***
"Mmm... this pizza's good," Tre druelled, fresh slobber running down onto the pizza he was holding in his left hand. He froze in that position for what felt like a millennium. Billie Joe was so used to seeing Tre doing anything sick, stupid or abnormal, that he looked totally oblivious of this 'sick' behaviour. Then Billie came to his senses- they were out in a public place. He gave Tre a weird look that spoke for itself- it said 'What the fuck? Tre, that's gross'.
"But it is," Tre insisted, "Want a piece?"
"Err... no thanks. I'm not one for 'anchovies, black olives, soggy mushroom, parmesan cheese, tomato sauce and Tre's slobber' pizza," Billie Joe rejected.
"You're such a wet blanket, Billie Joe. Loosen up, it's only gonna give you AIDS," Tre pleaded, holding out a piece, "How bad can it be?"
"But I don't WANT AIDS, Tre," Billie Joe replied.
"Okay then, look. I'll put shredded napkin on top of it, to suck up all the AIDS goodness," Tre compromised, grapping a napkin and tearing it up and onto the pizza.
Billie Joe gave him another look, "Goodness?"
"I like thinking positive rather than negative. For example, I like to think of urine as your genitals' tears, and pus as pimple's urine," Tre explained.
Billie Joe shuddered, "Okay then."
Tre's face lit up. He gave Billie Joe the biggest slice he had. Without hesitating, Billie Joe closed his eyes and took a bite.
"Wow. I can really taste the AIDS," He complimented, spitting out little pieces of the pizza.
"Dudes in balaclavas alert," Tre ushered urgently, half-throwing his hand at the doorway. Billie Joe turned to see who it was, and sure enough, there were two guys dressed completely in black with masks on. They came towards Tre and Billie's table, and snatched them up.
"Woa woa woa! What's happening?!" Tre questioned.
"Come with us. We need your help," One of them muffled as they went back outside.
"Hey, you sound a bit like St Jimmy," Billie Joe sceptically appointed.
"That's because... I am," The dude who was dragging Billie along responded.
"And who are you?" Tre questioned his abductor. He removed his balaclava to reveal the exact face of the gutter punk who had been giving them trouble a month ago.
"You're the dude who was bothering Michelle," Billie Joe gasped.

They explained the evil plan that the Jesus of Suburbia had in mind.
***
Mike and Scarlett had given up. They just sat there. Scarlett was twiddling her thumbs behind her back, to try and lower the strain that the handcuffs and straps were putting on her body. Mike was thinking about Michelle, being tortured and tormented by JOS in the other room. He tried hard not to think about it, but he just couldn't help himself- he felt so guilty.

Mike glared over at the window, just in time to see Billie Joe, Tre, the gutter punk and St Jimmy all coming around the corner. Billie Joe glared into the abandoned warehouse at Mike. They were both looking around, and had caught each other's sight in the middle of it. He tapped Tre on the shoulder, who looked into the room as well and saw Mike, and Scarlett on the other side of the room.
"Where's Michelle?" Billie Joe mouthed, as the gutter punk and St Jimmy tried to unlock the door. Mike jerked his head towards the doorway of the room that JOS had taken Michelle.
"Why?" Tre mouthed.
Mike tried to make it look like he was having an orgasm. Tre and Billie Joe stood back in shock.
"With who?" They both asked silently.
Mike pointed his head in the direction of St Jimmy and the gutter punk, then he pointed at Billie Joe and then at Tre. Then he finally tried to point at himself, which was kinda hard to do.
Billie Joe paused to think for a while. "The JOS?"
Mike nodded intently. He didn't know how the hell Billie Joe had worked that out, but he knew that Billie was a very intelligent human being, and he could read Mike like a book. And besides, he didn't care. By that time, St Jimmy and the gutter punk had undone all the locks and chains, and they were able to come in.

Just then, JOS walked out of the room.
"Mike, you may go now. And choose one of your two friends to release with you," He demanded. St Jimmy approached Mike and undid all his ropes, duct tape and handcuffs.
"Tre," He quickly said. Together they walked out of the warehouse. JOS nodded, and then walked back into the room. Billie Joe and Scarlett exchanged looks, under the watchful eyes of St Jimmy and the gutter punk.

Another hour went by, and once again, JOS came out and announced that only Scarlett could go, and that Billie Joe had to stay for a 'little while longer'.
Michelle walked out a few minutes later, looking like a complete mess. She collapsed on her hands and knees in front of the JOS and begged him not to make her do it again.
He shrugged, "Well if you don't, you and Billie have one day to live."
"I can't," She sobbed, "I just can't."
St Jimmy and the gutter punk grabbed the ropes and the trusty ol' duct tape, and tied both Billie Joe and Michelle up, leaving them in the far corner from the door.
"See you in a day," They chuckled, striding out of the place, locking the doors and closing the blinds.
***
"Hold it!" Mike exclaimed, jumping out from behind the corner, and blocking St J., JOS and the gutter punk's path.
"Yeah! You're not going anywhere!" Tre added, trying effortlessly to sound tough. He attempted at doing all these karate poses. JOS, the gutter punk and St Jimmy all stared at him.
"Is he meant to be doing... " St Jimmy began.
"Ju-jitsu. He's very, very... " Mike explained, but he was lost for words.
"Qualified. Very qualified. In Ju-jitsu. He's very, very qualified in Ju-jitsu," Scarlett finished.
"It just looks like a bunch of limbs to me," The gutter punk told them.
"That, my man," Mike said, "Is the art of Ju-jitsu."
"So what do you want?" JOS questioned.
"We, want you, to set Billie and Michelle free," Mike told them.
"Tough luck, we're not. You heard the deal," JOS gripped.
"But we didn't agree to it," Scarlett appointed.
"She has a point," St Jimmy whispered to JOS.
"Even so, she's already done half of it, right?" The gutter punk defended.
"I don't care. You just don't get it, do you? We need them back, now!" Mike said firmly.
"Oooo! Don't get angry! We'll give them back!" JOS said sarcastically.
Mike looked at the JOS in an angry manner. He felt weird because he usually didn't feel like this. But the fact that he was taking the lives of his best friend and his girl friend was an acceptation.
"Give them back, or you'll regret it," He forced.
"You wanna fight?" JOS asked angrily.
"No, I didn't say that, did I? Give Michelle and Billie back!" He responded, clenching his fists tighter.
Just then, Mike totally lost it. He threw the biggest punch he had in the direction of The Jesus of Suburbia's face.