Dark Scene of the Crime

Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye.

Rowan’s POV

I woke up to laughter. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before opening them completely. Looking around, I noticed I was in a bunk. Oh yeah, All Time Low’s tour bus. I yawned as the temporary memory loss faded away. I looked next to me to see Alex sleeping soundly. I ran a hand through his hair and a smile appeared on his face. I stood up and crawled out of the bed, looking at a mirror that was perched on the wall. My hair was up in a messy ponytail and I was wearing one of Alex’s shirts, along with his boxers. One of the boys must have taken me onto the bus while I was sleeping, because I was still wearing what I went to sleep in last night. I rubbed my eyes again as I walked to the front of the bus. The chatter and laughter stopped as Jack, Rian, Zack, and two other boys looked up at me.

“Good morning sleeping beauty!” Jack said cheerily. I groaned. Zack got up from his spot on the couch and walked over to me, taking my hand and bringing me back to the couch. He sat down and I sat down next to him, putting my head on his shoulder and yawning.

“Tired?” he asked, putting his arm around me. I nodded.

“Zack’s new girl?” one of the boys asked. I shook my head.

“Nope, Alex’s,” Rian said.

“I’m not anyone’s girl,” I said groggily.

“Alex sure does act like you’re his,” Zack muttered, tightening his arm around me.

“But I’m not his girl,” I said, pulling out of his tight grip and sitting in between him and Jack.

“Nope, she’s a single girl for now,” Jack said happily, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his lap.

“If I didn’t know better, I would think she was all of your girls,” the second boy said.

“Oh by the way, this is Matt Flyzik, our tour manager,” Rian said, pointing to the first boy who had spoken. “And this is Vinny Vegas, our merch guy. You can help him with merch,” he said, pointing to the second boy.

“Hey,” both boys said.

“And this is Rowan Winters,” Jack said, nuzzling his head against mine.

“You’re a freak Jack,” I told him. He gasped.

“Rowan! I thought you loved me!” he cried.

“I do love you Jack, you’re just weird.”

“I knew you loved me!” he shouted, hugging me tightly. I rolled my eyes.

“We’re going to be at the first venue in about an hour Rowan, so if you wanna go shower, you can,” Rian told me.

“But Rowan’s so adorable when she wakes up! I mean, look at that bed head!” Jack shouted, playing with my hair.

“Rowan is always adorable,” a groggy voice said from the hallway. We all looked up to see Alex standing in the doorway leading to the bunks.

“Hey Alex,” Matt said.

“Flyzik, Vinny,” Alex said, walking over to the couch and sitting next to me. “Morning Rowan,” he said with a smile.

“Morning. I’m gonna go shower,” I said, standing up. Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me down, giving me a soft kiss before pulling away and smiling. Matt and Vinny whistled.

“Go shower,” he said as he released my hand. I smiled and shook my head as I walked back down to the bunks. I stopped at mine and Alex’s and took out some clothes before I walked to the bathroom. I shut the bathroom door behind me and set my clothes on the sink along with a towel. I started the shower and stripped myself of my clothes as I started the water. I jumped in and quickly washed my hair twice, shaved, and washed my body. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, drying myself off. I rung out my hair before using the towel to dry it a bit more. I put my clothes on before I hung my towel over the shower and walked out of the bathroom to get my blow dryer and straightener. When I got back in the bathroom, I blow dried my hair and straightened quickly. After I was done, I put on some mascara and eyeliner. Finally being finished, I shut off the light in the bathroom and walked back to mine and Alex’s bunk, pulling on some socks and my half cabs. I stood up and slipped my phone into my pocket as I walked back to the front of the bus and sat on the couch next Alex.

“Well hello there,” he said with a smile.

“Hey,” I replied as I stole his beanie of his head and placed it on mine.

“Hey that’s mine!” he whined, clutching his now beanie-less head.

“Not anymore its not,” I said as I scooted away from him.

“Hey come back here missy! You can steal my beanie but you can’t get away from me!” he yelled, jumping on me and pinning me down to the couch.

“Whoa whoa whoa kids. No sex on the couch!” Matt screamed, covering his eyes with his hands as he entered the front of the bus.

“No no no Matty, we aren’t having sex. She just stole my beanie,” Alex told him. “By the way, you look pretty hot with my beanie,” he told me.

“Dork,” I said as I pushed him off of me and he fell on the floor.

“Ow! Matty she pushed me!” he whined. Matt just laughed.

“I like you already Rowan,” Matt said with a wink. I smiled as Alex jumped up.

“Hey! Mine! Back off!” he yelled as he threw his arms around me.

“Nuh uh! Rowan is mine!” Jack shouted as he ran into the room.

“No she’s mine!” Alex said, letting go of me.

“No she’s mine!” Jack said.

“Tell him you’re mine!” they both shouted as they looked at me.

“I would have to say that I’m…,” I started as the boy’s looked at me expectantly, “his!” I finished as I pointed to the boy coming through the door of the bus.

“This is Kennedy Brock,” Matt said. “And this is John O’Callaghan,” he said as another boy came through the door.

“Oh hey, I met you at the party,” John said. “Rowan right?” I nodded. “We’re from The Maine.”

“Sweet,” I said.

“This is Kennedy,” John told me. I nodded.

“Nice to meet you Kennedy. I’m Rowan,” I said as I jumped off the couch and walked over to him.

“So I heard. And I also heard that you’re mine,” he said with a smile. I laughed. “Why are you mine?”

“Because she doesn’t want to belong to me or Alex!” Jack said with a pout. Kennedy laughed.

“Fine with me. If you’re mine, you have to spend the day with me,” he said. Alex narrowed his eyes.

“She’s going to help Vinny with merch,” he said stiffly.

“I’m not setting up, she can hang with them for a while, and I’ll come get her when I need her,” Vinny said. Alex’s head whipped around to Vinny, giving him a death glare.

“We’ll bring her back whenever you need her, but for now we’re kidnapping her,” John said.

“Fine,” Alex said after a minute. He turned his gaze to me, his expression and voice softening up. “I’ll call you when I need you,” he said, kissing my lips lightly. “Bye.”

“Later,” I said as I followed John and Kennedy off the bus.

“Geez, what’s up with him?” Kennedy asked.

“Who? Alex?” He nodded. I shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“He was jealous,” John said.

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“He was jealous because you belong to Kennedy. And because Kennedy was fine with it. I mean come on, he glared at Vinny when he ruined Alex’s only excuse. He was obviously doesn’t want you around us,” he told me.

“He seems really into you. How did you guys get toge-well, how did it…happen?” Kennedy asked.

“Well, we went to the same high school, and I used to think he was an asshole, and he asked me to go to that party of yours, you know that part, and I found out it was a dare, and I got really pissed. But he took me on a really romantic date so I forgave him. And then after a while, I thought maybe we would both be better off not together, so I told him that, and we didn’t talk for a week, but I was umm…in a really bad state, and I fainted in class, and I guess he took me home or something and then we started talking again. And it was all good from there and he asked me to go to warped with him,” I told him.

“I see,” he said quietly. I nodded my head.

“Yep.”

“So what’s it like between you two?” John asked.

“Well we kiss a lot, we hold hands, I actually live at his house because of problems at my house, so we sleep in the same bed. But that’s it.”

“So you’re basically a couple,” he said. I shook my head.

“But we’re not, and I keep reminding myself of that,” I muttered.

“Well why don’t we get your mind off him for a while?” Kennedy suggested. I nodded.

“That sounds good to me.”

“So what do you want to do, Rowan?” John asked. I shrugged.

“Doesn’t matter to me.”

“Well then why don’t we talk to you meet the guys?” he said.

“That’s fine with me.”

“Alright lets go,” he said, taking my hand and leading me over to a bus that said The Maine on it. He opened the door and I filed in behind him and Kennedy, shutting the door behind us.

“Guys this is Rowan Winters,” Kennedy said, gesturing over to me. Three faces looked up at me. One of them had a baby face and long brown hair, one had longish red-brownish hair, and the other had orangish hair.

“That’s Pat,” John said, pointing to the boy with the baby face.

“Hi Rowan!” Pat said, jumping up and giving me a hug.

“Hi Pat,” I said, smiling at him as he released me.

“This is Jared,” Kennedy said, pointing to the one orangish hair.

“Hey,” Jared said as he waved to me. I waved back.

“And this is Garrett,” John said, pointing to the boy with the reddish hair. Garrett got up and walked over to me.

“Hi,” he said with a dazzling smile as he took my hand in his, shaking it. I smiled and shook his head. He was by far one of the most adorable boys I had ever seen, and he had a dazzling smile, like Alex’s.

“Hi,” I replied. Our hands were still locked and we were just staring at each other, still smiling. I didn’t know what was going on, but I was pretty sure I felt something spark when I looked in his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh :O
What do you think's gonna happen?
Tell me.
And tell me the name of the song too.
Comment for an update.
You know what I want.

WHOA! I just realized I have 6 stars! :D
Thanks guys.

By the way I have 40 subscribers,
And I only get like 5 comments per update.
That upsets me.
I might slow down updates if I don't get more comments.
Too many silent subscribers.