Dark Scene of the Crime

Pass me another bottle honey the jaeger's so sweet.

Rowan’s POV

About an hour after Alex had come back onto the bus, I was calm. I was still in Garrett’s arms, and Jack was sitting next to me. Zack had gone to bed and Rian was laying on the floor. The TV was on and we were watching The Little Rascals. Jack stood up.

“I’m gonna go uh, see how Alex is doing,” he mumbled as he stood up and walked to the bunks. I sighed and shifted uncomfortably in Garrett’s arms.

“Are you okay?” he asked as he looked at me. I nodded.

“Fine,” I whispered. He shook his head and pulled me into his lap, kissing the top of my head.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Well I am kinda tired,” I told him.

“Alright. You go to bed and call me tomorrow, okay?” he said as he picked me up and carried me to the bunks. When we walked past Alex’s bunk, the curtain was wide open and Jack was in there with Alex. He looked up and a scowl came across his face. He glared at us as we walked past him. I sighed as Garrett brought me to my bunk.

“Thanks Garrett,” I told him as he set me in my bunk. He nodded.

“No problem Rowan,” he said as he kissed my forehead. “Call me tomorrow, or I’ll probably call you, okay?” I nodded and he smiled. “See you tomorrow.” With that he waved to me and walked out of my view. I sighed and turned onto my side, yawning and staring at the wall. I heard my curtain get pulled open, and a shadow appeared in the light on the wall.

“Rowan.”

“I don’t want to talk to you, Alex,” I said without turning around. He sighed and closed the curtain before he walked away. He must not have wanted to talked to me so much if he gave up so easily. I wiped my eyes before closing them and going to sleep.

“WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!” someone yelled. I scrunched my eyes together before opening them. Who was yelling? I looked at my phone; 8:17 am. Why were they up this early, let alone yelling this early?

“I DON’T FUCKING KNOW ALEX, BUT I DO KNOW YOU NEED TO CALM THE HELL DOWN!” another voice shouted. It sounded like Jack. I groaned and pulled the covers off of my body, slipping out of my bunk.

“I DON’T NEED TO CALM DOWN JACK, I NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL I’M GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS WHOLE DAMN THING!” That voice was Alex’s voice. I crept down the hall, peeking out from behind the door.

“WHAT WHOLE DAMN THING ALEX?!” Jack shouted at him.

“THIS WHOLE ROWAN SITUATION! SHE’S GOTTA GO FUCKING WHORE HERSELF OUT TO GARRETT! GOD KNOWS WHO ELSE SHE’LL WHORE HERSELF OUT TO! SHE’S PROBABLY GONNA FUCK EVERY SINGLE GUY ON THIS TOUR, BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE WITH ME! I’M NOT GOOD ENOUGH, NO, SHE’S GOTTA HAVE 50 OTHER GUYS INSTEAD, BECAUSE THEY’RE SO MUCH BETTER! I COULD FUCK HER SENSELESS JUST LIKE THEY’RE GOING TO DO, BUT NO, I’M ALEX GASKARTH, NOT GARRETT NICKELSEN. GOD KNOWS HE DOESN’T REALLY LIKE HER, WHY THE HELL WOULD HE? HE JUST WANTS TO FUCK HER LIKE I WANTED TO!” Alex yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. I gasped and pulled the door open, standing in the doorway, tears streaking my face. Jack’s eyes flickered to me.

“Alex, you need to calm down, you’re screaming at the top of your lungs, there could be people you don’t want to hear this, listening right now,” he said, his eyes flickering from me to Alex.

“What are you looking at?” Alex asked, turning his head to look at me. His eyes widened when he saw me standing there. “How much of that did you hear?” he asked slowly.

“The part from ‘what the hell am I supposed to do’ to what a whore I am, how Garrett doesn’t like me and only wants to fuck me, and how you only wanted to fuck me too,” I told him icily.

“Rowan, that’s not what I meant,” he told me as he started slowly walking towards me, his hands up in front of him in defense.

“It sure did sound like that’s what you meant,” I said, taking a step back.

“You’re not a whore, and I don’t only want to fuck you, that’s not how I meant it to sound,” he said slowly, stretching his hand out towards my arm.

“Don’t you dare fucking touch me,” I said through my tears, slapping his hand away.

“Rowan-”

“Don’t fucking start with me Gaskarth. Who are you to call me whore? You’ve known me for what, maybe 2 or 3 weeks? You can’t judge me. Besides, you’re the whore in this situation. Fucking every girl who merely glances your way. You know, some girls actually have feelings, and don’t want to be fucked with by some asshole like you. And I’m not some whore who’s going to fuck every damn guy on tour, you fucking prick! And if I wanted to, I’m damn sure that I could, and you would be the last guy I would ever fuck. God knows you would just act like it never happened and avoid me for the rest of your life. Well fuck you, Alex, fuck you!” I shouted, tears still staining my face. He cringed back. I glared at him before turning around, running to my bunk, and slipping on my moccasins as I ran back to the front, walking towards the bunks.

“Where are you going?” Jack asked.

“Who the fuck knows, and who the fuck cares,” I told him before I got off the bus, my phone in hand. I was still in my pajamas: red JAGK shorts, and a black glamour kills tank top. My hair was still up in a messy ponytail and my bangs were pinned back and out of my face. Tears were still running down my face as I cursed aggravatedly under my breath.

“Rowan?” I turned around at my name, looking for the source of the voice. It was Garrett. “What’s wrong?” he asked as he rushed over to me. I took in a deep breath and explained everything that happened this morning to him. By the time I was done explaining it to him, he was rubbing my back soothingly. “Oh wow, I’m sorry Rowan,” he said quietly as he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me to his body. I put my arms around his neck and hugged his body tightly to mine, hiding my face in his neck.

“I don’t know what I’m gonna do now Garrett, I don’t want to be around him anymore,” I told him quietly.

“Well you know you’re welcome on The Maine bus,” he said. I nodded.

“Thanks Garrett, I think I’ll take that offer.”

“Alright, well lets take you back to get your stuff, and then we’ll head over to my bus, okay?” he said. I nodded as he took my hand in his and lead me to the bus. He pulled the door open when we got to ATL’s bus and brought me inside.

“Garrett? Rowan?” Jack said, confusion in his voice. He was sitting on the couch next to Alex who was laying face down on the couch. He groaned when Jack acknowledged us.

“We’re here to get my stuff Jack. I’m moving onto The Maine’s for a while,” I told him softly.

“What?!” Alex’s head shot up. I glared at him and looked towards Garrett.

“She doesn’t want to stay here anymore,” he stated simply before he pulled me back to the bunks, grabbed my bags, and pulled me out. “Later guys,” he said with a wave as we exited All Time Low’s bus and headed off to The Maine’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO SORRY.
I've been really busy.
I promise I have excuses.
I go to school,
and then I go straight from school to hang out with my friends,
and we're either gone till like 7 or 8,
or we go home and my 'friend' Matt walks me home,
and he stays over a couple hours.
And then when he leaves, I do homework,
and then I eat, then I shower, and then I do my hair,
and then its like 11 at night so I go to bed.
And I've been getting in some really bad fights with my mom and I havent been in the mood to write when I had free time >.<
I'm going through a sort of rough patch with her :|
Again, sorry.
Just comment and tell me what you think please.