Dark Scene of the Crime

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty.

Rowan’s POV

When Alex kissed me, I felt electricity. But now that I was sitting next him, my cheeks were quickly flushing a dark red color.

“Geez, you kids sure went at it,” Rian muttered. Alex shrugged it off.

“You dared me to,” he said as he slid an arm around my waist. “My turn now. Rowan, truth or dare?”

I gulped, not knowing which one to choose. “Dare,” I said finally.

“Hmmm.” He pondered for a moment. “I dare you to sit in my lap for the rest of the game.”

I sighed in relief. I had thought he was gonna dare me to do something much worse. Nodding, I stood up and plopped down in Alex’s lap.

“Hi,” he said with a smile as he slid his arms around me. “Your turn.”

“Alright. Zack, truth or dare?” I asked.

“Dare,” he said. I smiled evilly as an idea occurred to me.

“I dare you to kiss Jack,” I said. He glared at me.

“Hell no!” he shouted.

“Hey, you asked for dare, and now you have to do it.” He groaned.

“You’ll pay for this,” he muttered under his breath as he slowly approached Jack. He scrunched his eyes shut and quickly pecked Jack’s lips before jumping back. “There, happy?” he mumbled as he wiped his mouth. I nodded.

“Yup. Your turn.”

“Fine. Jack, truth or dare?”

“Dare!” Jack said excitedly.

“I dare you to kiss Rowan for 5 seconds,” Zack said after a moment. I froze and stared at Zack wide eyed. He smirked and winked at me.

“Come here, Rowan!” Jack yelled. I tried to get up, but Alex shook his head and tightened his grip on me.

“I dared you to sit in my lap for the rest of the game, remember?” he said. I nodded.

“Then I’ll just come to Rowan!” Jack said as he bounced out of his seat and sat in front of me. Putting his hand on my cheek, he pulled my face towards his and planted his lips softly on mine. His lips were soft and gentle, but I had no time to enjoy it, as Alex was pulling me back.

“Times up,” he said, irritated. Jack pouted but backed up into his spot. “Your turn, Jack,” he said stiffly.

“Right. Rowan, truth or dare?”

“Why am I the victim here?” I muttered. Deciding I had had enough dares, I chose truth. “Truth.”

“Do you think Alex is hot?” Jack asked, grinning evilly.

“Well…yeah,” I said quietly, staring down at the ground. I felt Alex’s arms squeeze me tighter.

“Are you attracted to him?” he asked.

“Yes, Jack,” I muttered with a sigh.

“Do you like kissing him?”

“Yeah,” I mumbled under my breath.

“Do you love him?” My eyes widened and I stared up at Jack. For a few seconds, I was stunned and I couldn’t say anything.

“Since when did this become twenty questions?” I asked quickly.

“Fine fine. We have to go anyways,” Jack said.

“We do?” Zack asked confusedly.

“We do,” Rian said, his eyes flickering to me and Alex before settling back on Zack. He nodded suddenly.

“Right, we do. Later guys,” Zack said as they left Alex’s room.

“Sorry about them, they’re a little weird,” Alex apologized once they had gone.

“Its okay, they aren’t that bad, they’re funny,” I told him. He nodded and tightened his grip around my waist.

“Jack is a bit out of this world,” he said with a laugh. I laughed and nodded.

“Yeah he is a bit weird. He just about made me deaf earlier when he yelled through the phone,” I said, laughing.

“Oh yeah, sorry about that. I tried to keep my phone away from him, but he just wouldn’t give up, and he got it.” He laughed again. I smiled.

“Ooooh, is Alex not strong enough to keep his phone?” I asked teasingly.

“Oh I’m plenty strong,” he told me, flexing his muscles.

“Oh really, now? Is Alex not manly?” I cooed. He shook his head.

“I am a man!” he whined.

“Oh yeah? Prove it!” Suddenly, Alex had me pinned on the ground, and he was hovering over me. He crashed his lips onto mine, kissing me fiercely. He pulled away and lowered his lips down to my ear.

“Do you believe I’m a man now?” he whispered. I gulped and nodded. He kissed the spot under my ear and I could feel the smirk on his lips. He kissed down from that spot to my neck. Sucking on the sensitive spot, he lowered his hand to mine and laced his fingers with mine. I gulped, not really sure if I wanted to go this far with him. After all, I had just met him last week. I breathed in deeply, ready to say something to make him stop, but my phone interrupted me. “Ignore it,” he said huskily. I shook my head.

“No I need to get it,” I insisted. He groaned and sat up, allowing me to sit up, too. “Hello?” I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered.

“Rowan, dear?” came my grandmother’s sweet British accent from the other end of the phone.

“Hey grandma,” I said as Alex kissed my shoulder. I nudged him and pushed him away.

“I called your father and you’re staying at my house tonight. I have your stuff and everything, dear,” she told me. I smiled and nodded.

“Alright, thanks grandma, I’ll be there soon,” I told her as I hung up the phone and looked at Alex. “I have to go to my grandma’s house,” I said as I stood up. He nodded.

“I’ll take you,” he said and stood up, too. I nodded and silently walked out of his room and down the stairs. He followed me and opened the door, allowing me to go outside first. I quietly stepped out and walked to his car, opening my own door and getting inside. He gave me a strange look as he got in the driver’s seat and started the car.

“You okay?” he asked as he pulled out of the driveway. I nodded and stared out the window, trying to keep myself occupied. The car ride went agonizingly slow, neither one of us saying anything. When he finally pulled into my grandma’s driveway, I sighed in relief. “I’ll see you tomorrow?” he asked more than said.

“Uhh, yeah, I guess you will,” I said uncertainly as I opened the car door. As expected, Alex’s hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back.

“Are you’re okay?” he asked. I nodded.

“I’m fine, Alex,” I told him, avoiding his heavy gaze. He lifted my head with his finger on my chin and leaned in to kiss me. I turned my head so that he caught my cheek instead. He gave me a confused look as I exited the car. I smiled weakly at him as I ran up the driveway to safety.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.
Tell me the name of the song.
You know the drill.
Comments make me update faster.