We'll Fly Home, You And I

Chapter 20

::Hannah's POV::

It was the day of the first show. All of the guys were hyped and ready to go. I wasn't. My stomach was acting funny, so I wouldn't be able to go out and watch them play. Dad forced me to stay in the dressing room and wait. But the show won't start for another hour and a half, so I still had time with them. Right now, I'm playing Guitar Hero 2 with Ray. I made him do 'Tattooed Love Boys' and Frank went crazy.

"Oh my god! It's my song!" he shouted pointing to his arms, which were obviously covered in tattoos.

"Quiet, I'm trying to concentrate," I scolded him. It was impossible for me to play and talk at the same time.

"I'm going to win," Ray bragged. He could play and talk. Hell, he could play and figure out the last digit of pi.

"No you're . . . not." I missed a note, but quickly regained my composure. The last chord was coming. I could feel it. Out of the blue, Ray's foot pushes me over into the near by chair and he finishes the song.

"Oh, I believe I did. IN YOUR FACE!" What!? He cheated!! My mouth curved into a pout.

"Daddy???"

"Whaaaat?" he called. He was in the room connecting to this one warming up his voice.

"Ray pushed me!"

"I did not! You tripped on the chord you klutz!"

"Well if chord is Spanish for foot, then yes I did!" I argued back.

"Raaay. Leave Hannah alone. Hannah quit griping." My mouth shot open, but no words came out. Ray should be punished!! He pushed me so he could win!

"Me Next!" Frank said, taking the guitar controller from me and taking my spot in the game. Stupid boys. I went over and sat next to Uncle Mikey on the leather couch.

"Can I play with your computer while you guys are gone?"

"Sure. Here, you can have it now," he said, placing it in my lap.

"Do we have internet here?" Mikey stopped.

"Gerard??" he called. Dad appeared in the doorway.

"God, what?!"

"Hannah wants to use the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t."

"That spells internet!" Frank shouted childishly from across the room. He sighed and came over to sit next to me.

"Alright. Rules of the internet now that you're my daughter. DO NOT GOOGLE ANY OF US. Do not look for anything MCR related at all. You will regret it. Number two, no porn sites. I know you won't do that, but I'm saying it anyway just so we're clear. And lastly don't click on ads. That's like asking for spam and viruses. Clear?" I nodded slowly.

"But what if I want to look at your pictu-"

"ESPECIALLY PICTURES." My eyes went wide.

"Okay," I whispered. He patted me on the head and went back to the other room to continue working his vocal chords.

"I have pictures and videos already on it if you want to look at them," Mikey said.

"Oh, okay then. That'll do."

::Two hours later::

I could hear them start to play "Teenagers". The crowd was loudly singing every word back to them. The internet had nothing on it what so ever. Well, it probably did, but I couldn't find anything. So, I decided to get out of this room.

The cold white halls were empty. Everyone had left to go watch the show, but I didn't want to watch it anymore. I'd have plenty of other chances to anyway. I left towards the opposite direction of the stage entrance to go explore. As I was walking towards a door that most likely lead to the outside, an uneasy feeling washed over me. I started back for the dressing room, not wanting to become sick with no one around to help me, and sat back down on the couch. The pain subsided and I let out a sigh of relief.

There is nothing to do! I was sick of the video games and sick of the movies we had brought from the bus. My eyes traveled over to the computer. My mind suddenly remembered what Mikey had said. He had pictures and videos on it. I pulled the device back into my lap and searched through all of his files. Videos. I clicked on the file and began to scroll through it. There weren't many. I watched all of the music videos and live performances until there was only one left. "Under Pressure" it read. That didn't sound like one of the songs they had written. I clicked on it and watched as Dad and another man started to sing. Underneath them, a subtitle appeared. "My Chemical Romance and The Used- Under Pressure". The Used? I clicked out of the window and opened up another one for the internet. I searched "The Used" and came across their website. Audio started to play, and I was instantly intrigued by the melody. I pushed the button to the next song and liked it as well. I decided to go to their profiles. Bert, Quinn, and Jepha. Those have to be the weirdest names I've ever heard. I recognized Bert's picture as the man singing with Dad. Quinn was the one that was jumping up and down with Uncle Mikey in the back. I didn't see Jepha in the video.

Then, a though hit me. They must be friends. They seem pretty close. My eyes shot over to Mikey's sidekick. I wonder. . . . I picked it up and scrolled through the contacts. No Bert. No Jepha. Quinn. He was in here. Would I get in trouble? No, what's the worst that could happen? My fingers pressed the send button and I waited patiently as it rang. Quinn was the weirdest name in my book. Not many people's name start with the letter "Q". The ringing stopped, along with my random thoughts,

"Hello?"